ECT DO THESE VERSES CLASH ??

DAN P

Hi to all and John 6:44 reads , No man can come to me , EXCEPT the FATHER which hath sent Me DRAW him , and I will raise him him up at the LAST DAY !!

How do the Acts 2 , Pentecostal people know if the FATHER has DRAWN you ??

The Greek verb UP / ANISTEMI is in the FUTURE TENSE , why is that ?

Here is another Greek verb DRAW / HEIKO which is in the SUBJECTIVE MOOD of Possibility as to when He will DRAW !!

And here is EPH 1:4 reads According as He hath CHOSEN US in Him Before the Foundation of the World !!

dan p

Danoh

All that Greek...

And for what?

To what avail; exactly?

For though it has its' use; that is not all there is to understanding neither any economy nor how one thing or another functions within any economy.

John's narrative throughout makes it clear HOW said DRAWING of men unto the Lord had worked BACK THEN.

Through signs and wonders; that ISRAEL might believe that Jesus was their Prophesied Christ; the Son of God - David's rightful heir: the King of Israel.

:doh:

DAN P

All that Greek...

And for what?

To what avail; exactly?

For though it has its' use; that is not all there is to understanding neither any economy nor how one thing or another functions within any economy.

John's narrative throughout makes it clear HOW said DRAWING of men unto the Lord had worked BACK THEN.

Through signs and wonders; that ISRAEL might believe that Jesus was their Prophesied Christ; the Son of God - David's rightful heir: the King of Israel.

:doh:

Hi and I am trying to help you , how to answer all FALSE claims tha the Acts 2 and New Covenant theology explain things so , I wkill do it my way and you DO IT YOUR WAY !!

I could have said more and you did not see , O WELL !!

dan p