"I want to be a mother first"

Arthur Brain

Go shovel concrete in scorching heat or snow in arctic weather for thirty years. Deal with consistent obligation to protect and be held accountable at all times- then tell me how women are as strong and resilient as men.

Women are half as likely to be assaulted, and yet twice as likely to have PTSD. Throwing a wet paper bag at a woman can result in a ruined life, and they can make a mistake and still opt out of parenthood, and yet they are the primary recipients of benefits.

I don't see what the continued fuss is about, Anna:

Men are privileged with being men, something you do not want to be. Therefore, it is women who are privileged, and if they can't stay in their place than don't whine about what comes of it :wave2:

Oh shaddap you silly little kid.

:yawn:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are not alone -

You and many others have somehow convinced yourselves that you have all the answers.

You don't.

Yeah, I'm sure his conclusions haven't been proofread by the Men Are Rapists Foundation. So I guess we'll just have to rely on your infallible wisdom in regards to all things human.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You are not alone -

You and many others have somehow convinced yourselves that you have all the answers.

You don't.

i have all the answers :idunno:

some of them are "fargo, north dakota", "2.718281828459", "Mary Seacole"

most of them are "i don't know"

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You are not alone -

You don't.

How about just not getting pregnant?

There's a shocker :chuckle:

It's amazing how many women are on birth control and still manage to get pregnant- why is it that men are seen as so sexually driven, when there is a fetal holocaust on account of women tanking through their pills?

I'm just a guy who got tired of you all's excuses. On everything. Call me a misogynist all you want- take same accountability, there's nothing complicated about it :wave2:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
watching the women's march on msnbc
-
gloria had a great line -
"trump has found a fox for every chicken coop"
-well, how about-
-a rooster for every hen-

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
all these women
-
were they marching to protect their children?
-no-
they were marching to protect their legal right to kill them