The Broad Way, The Narrow Way and Few There Be That Find It.

Robert Pate

Banned
What is the broad way, the narrow way and how come only few there be that find it?

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be that go that way. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

Have you found the narrow way that leads to life? Chances are that you are on the broad way that leads to destruction, simply because only a few there be that find the narrow way. The broad way is the popular way. It is the way of religion. "It is the way that seems right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death" Proverbs 16:25.

Satan has deceived many. Many believe that they are on the narrow way that leads to life, but in reality they are on the broad way that leads to hell. Why is that so? I wish that I had all of the answers. This I do know, The broad way is the way that appeals to the flesh. It is the way that makes one feel good about themselves. It is the way of man. All man conceived religions are on the broad way, simply because all man conceived religions are man centered. It is all about them. The Calvinist says, "I" have been predestinated" The Catholic says, "I" am holy". They believe that it is about them. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6. Jesus is the narrow way. The narrow way is Jesus and his Gospel.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that fulfills the law for us, Matthew 5:18.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that atones for our sins and the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that ascends into heaven as our high priest and intercessor, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel there is no other name under heaven given amongst men, whereby we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

Salvation always has been and always will be by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel, plus nothing. When you add something to the Gospel, it is no longer the Gospel. It then becomes a religion that is on the broad way. This is why it is "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Robert,

You are not in the narrow way. Do you know why?

What you have been teaching or preaching is the most popular and accepted by many Christians.

You are in the broad way, friend.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert,

You are not in the narrow way. Do you know why?

What you have been teaching or preaching is the most popular and accepted by many Christians.

You are in the broad way, friend.

Nope, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3. I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30 and stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

How about you?

marhig

What is the broad way, the narrow way and how come only few there be that find it?

"Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leads to destruction and many there be that go that way. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leads to life and few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13, 14.

Have you found the narrow way that leads to life? Chances are that you are on the broad way that leads to destruction, simply because only a few there be that find the narrow way. The broad way is the popular way. It is the way of religion. "It is the way that seems right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death" Proverbs 16:25.

Satan has deceived many. Many believe that they are on the narrow way that leads to life, but in reality they are on the broad way that leads to hell. Why is that so? I wish that I had all of the answers. This I do know, The broad way is the way that appeals to the flesh. It is the way that makes one feel good about themselves. It is the way of man. All man conceived religions are on the broad way, simply because all man conceived religions are man centered. It is all about them. The Calvinist says, "I" have been predestinated" The Catholic says, "I" am holy". They believe that it is about them. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by me" John 14:6. Jesus is the narrow way. The narrow way is Jesus and his Gospel.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that fulfills the law for us, Matthew 5:18.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that atones for our sins and the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

In the Gospel it is Jesus that ascends into heaven as our high priest and intercessor, Hebrews 7:25.

In the Gospel there is no other name under heaven given amongst men, whereby we must be saved, Acts 4:12.

Salvation always has been and always will be by simple child like faith in Christ and his Gospel, plus nothing. When you add something to the Gospel, it is no longer the Gospel. It then becomes a religion that is on the broad way. This is why it is "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel".
It's a narrow way because it's living by the will of God and denying our flesh following Jesus our perfect example.

Many love their life and their flesh and are quite happy believing that Jesus has done it all for them and that they don't have to do anything. But that's not the truth, the truth is our old life has to go, our flesh put to death by the spirit, and the world should mean nothing to us. God should come first before anything.

The broad way is the way of the flesh and this world. And many churches have gone down this road to please their congregation rather than please God.

There is only one way, and that is Christ Jesus he came baring witness to the truth, his life is life. The churches of this world are corrupt and many don't teach the truth!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Colossians 3:3. I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30 and stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

How about you?

suit yourself.

good day.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If RP could make one single thread or post without mentioning Calvinism, I'll stop believing the guy is a loon. That goes for anyone else, really- consistently trying to bash a historical communion with millions of people in it out the sheer envy that it is proper Christianity, and upheld as such :rolleyes:

You dumb down the scriptures to a degree in which there is no point in being a Christian- you make God save people according to a technicality, and damn just the same.
It's the height of 'easy believism', and is nonsense. I've never seen 'Christians' actually be a afraid of a 'work' until I met a Madist :freak:
Get a grip.

Robert Pate

Banned
It's a narrow way because it's living by the will of God and denying our flesh following Jesus our perfect example.

Many love their life and their flesh and are quite happy believing that Jesus has done it all for them and that they don't have to do anything. But that's not the truth, the truth is our old life has to go, our flesh put to death by the spirit, and the world should mean nothing to us. God should come first before anything.

The broad way is the way of the flesh and this world. And many churches have gone down this road to please their congregation rather than please God.

There is only one way, and that is Christ Jesus he came baring witness to the truth, his life is life. The churches of this world are corrupt and many don't teach the truth!

Religion is of the flesh because religion is about you.

Yes, Jesus is our perfect example, but we fail miserably at trying to be like him.

Robert Pate

Banned
If RP could make one single thread or post without mentioning Calvinism, I'll stop believing the guy is a loon. That goes for anyone else, really- consistently trying to bash a historical communion with millions of people in it out the sheer envy that it is proper Christianity, and upheld as such :rolleyes:

You dumb down the scriptures to a degree in which there is no point in being a Christian- you make God save people according to a technicality, and damn just the same.
It's the height of 'easy believism', and is nonsense. I've never seen 'Christians' actually be a afraid of a 'work' until I met a Madist :freak:
Get a grip.

Calvinism is not Christian. Any religion that makes God unjust is demonic.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism is not Christian. Any religion that makes God unjust is demonic.

Calvinism doesn't make God unjust, Calvinism makes God God.

Free will is like a narcotic that you all are addicted to and can't get off of- the beginning of all your theological ventures starts with YOU and not GOD. No church should be using the words 'free will', as that is what a doctrine of demons is- a belief that starts with YOU.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Free will is like a narcotic that you all are addicted to and can't get off of- the beginning of all your theological ventures starts with YOU and not GOD. No church should be using the words 'free will', as that is what a doctrine of demons is- a belief that starts with YOU.

Did Lucifer sin? If so why? Who made him sin?

After all he was perfect until iniquity was found in him. Who put that iniquity there?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Did Lucifer sin? If so why? Who made him sin?

After all he was perfect until iniquity was found in him. Who put that iniquity there?

The fact that, out God's entire Creation, the one and ONLY one with inequity was one of the angel He ordained to be the Morning Star over Earth.

Could anything be anymore questionable of free will that that?
I don't think so- why an angel would even be needed to watch over a perfect creation really just nails the matter shut. The Bible brims with themes of prophesy, foreknowledge, predestination, elect, anon anon for reasons which the 'free will' crowd ignores.

They are 'free willians' before they are 'Christians' because free will must be included or God is unjust according to them. It's nonsense.