Good bye, I Love all of You

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So . . . do I have this correct? When it comes to homosexuals, (which I am not, and am neither a sympathizer with that choice, yes, choice), it is perfectly fine for many here to judge them according to the Torah. But as for the same they say that the Torah is done away or abolished when it comes to themselves and their own evil deeds. And at the same time I myself am "fallen from grace" and "headed for hell" because I uphold the Torah, (which is spirit and supernal by the Testimony of both Yeshua and Paul). And this thought process comes from one who is currently sporting an avatar image of "Mork from Ork", who was Robin Williams, who committed suicide.

Yes, I think I understand now, thank you for helping me understand modern mainstream Christianity! :chuckle:
You nailed it !!! :chuckle:

daqq

Is it on the way to San Jose?

Not sure what you mean by San Jose but someone just recently said to me sarcastically, "I like your gay pride avatar !!!", apparently not understanding that it is a rendition of the Ephod Breastplate of Righteous Judgment, which the Kohen wears over his heart, and likewise it represents the holy city with its twelve foundations of precious stones set foursquare, with the plaza in the midst and all its "streets" paved with gold, (Jerusalem of above worn upon the heart of every Kohen). Like was said elsewhere; this people curse their own mother without even knowing it, (Jerusalem of above is our mother-covenant, Gal 4:26), while claiming to believe and follow the words of Paul.

breast-plate-stones.gif

Altar of Adamah

Last edited:

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned
Bye Nameless.

Grace by faith expressed in love.

My version of love lays the smackdown on unbelievers!

I have always believed that opposition to one's view is good for one.

For its' great value in challenging one to reflect on things from the two perspectives one is then faced with.

Correction is another ever needed friend.

For the obvious reasons, but also; for the double standard and duplicity it can make obvious in us when corrected by another and we right off take offence and or attempt to drown it out.

I have learned much from reflecting on your view of things though I obviously differ in my understanding with some aspects of it.

Your visit was not a waste.

For as "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17

To what we did agree on...

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation." 2 Cor. 5:19

Goodbye then Nameless.In.Grace; thank you for the challenge of your words to perhaps reflect on things a bit more...

May you fare well.

Christianity is an exchanged life, not a changed life. When you consume some milk and grow, then we can move on to the Ribeye.

Sorry to see you go NIG, you really brightened things up here with your positive attitude and zeal for God's word. You should stay, but I know that maybe your wife wants more time with you. Maybe she yelled at you and told you that you're spending too much time posting. :chuckle:

Bye Bunny and NIG !!!! :wave2:

he'll be back

they always come back

Sorry to see you go. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Translation...

"Don't judge people who hate God and themselves and everyone around them, just judge the Christian who isn't afraid to call evil people what they are cause that's mean and we wouldn't want to hurt a homos feelings, he might cry and that wouldn't be loving. Just stick to judging all those mean Christians who think perverts are headed to Hell if they don't repent and aren't afraid to say it out loud. Besides, all that Old Testament style criminal justice is just embarracing! It's just not very nice!"

Bye, bye, and don't by bonds....

so why are you leaving?

"Know thyself." :noway: ~ Socrates Eph 4:14

So Long Farewell
animated-smileys-waving-008.gif
~ The Sound of Music

As a reminder NIG is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

2 Ti 3:13 :juggle:

Spoiler
640x457xmultiple-monitors-in-use.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.e7gzzV0kjM.jpg

Especially, James Bonds.

It was nice to meet you Nameless and thanks for not condemning me to hell for loving the Torah of Elohim. :)

You're headed for hell - :chuckle:

So . . . do I have this correct? When it comes to homosexuals, (which I am not, and am neither a sympathizer with that choice, yes, choice), it is perfectly fine for many here to judge them according to the Torah. But as for the same they say that the Torah is done away or abolished when it comes to themselves and their own evil deeds. And at the same time I myself am "fallen from grace" and "headed for hell" because I uphold the Torah, (which is spirit and supernal by the Testimony of both Yeshua and Paul). And this thought process comes from one who is currently sporting an avatar image of "Mork from Ork", who was Robin Williams, who committed suicide.

Yes, I think I understand now, thank you for helping me understand modern mainstream Christianity! :chuckle:

It will happen.

Bye to you for now.

LA

You nailed it !!! :chuckle:

Nanoo nanoo! :)

NIG please reconsider and stay with us.

If not, God bless and keep you in his care.

Is it on the way to San Jose?

Not sure what you mean by San Jose but someone just recently said to me sarcastically, "I like your gay pride avatar !!!", apparently not understanding that it is a rendition of the Ephod Breastplate of Righteous Judgment, which the Kohen wears over his heart, and likewise it represents the holy city with its twelve foundations of precious stones set foursquare, with the plaza in the midst and all its "streets" paved with gold, (Jerusalem of above worn upon the heart of every Kohen). Like was said elsewhere; this people curse their own mother without even knowing it, (Jerusalem of above is our mother-covenant, Gal 4:26), while claiming to believe and follow the words of Paul. :chuckle:

There was a song by Dionne Warwick asking do you know the way to San Jose.

Final Post and Response. ��

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All Heresy is founded in the limiting of the Power of God and the blood of His Son. Above ALL, if you believe it is ok to restrain Love to any manner of sinner, you haven't truly gotten to know God. Jesus is summed up with the words; Radical, unconditional Love!

The teachers of Hate and Judgment that wield the sword of Mt. Sanai are promised to die by that sword. The sinners will be saved, but the rich men will have more trouble than a camel entering the eye of a needle. Rich man means a person that believes they are without sin. The eye of the needle was a special gate that was designed to only let people through a city.

We all cry for His Love! Sinner, Self made Saints, Atheists, Gays, Straights and all the like.

Every person is made in His image and is proclaimed in 1 John 4 to be a face of God in the eyes of God. This means that even the least is the presence of God, and your treatment of them is imputed to God.

We are not God, but mere lepors, loved by Him.

He challenges us to attempt to Love all in that manner.

To the Grace filled here that are attacked for professing His Love to be unconditional, I remind you that Jesus was killed for walking that walk. To those that join in with one another in attacking anyone, please stop.

I apologize for any pain I caused here and I hope that no pain is propagated here, but I know better. The devil corrupts the source and always will. Resist him. Above all names, I would name the devil hatred and condemnation.

If you don't commit 1 Corinthians 13 to Heart, you have missed Christ's highest calling.

One final good bye to my brother Sonnet. He knows that God is Love and can back it through scripture.

May God fill you with full measure of His Spirit Sonnet and may all in your scope be blessed by the Love of God that you welcome to flow through you.

Peace, Love and Grace.

I am now a sinner in all of your midst, as I am not finishing my 5 threads to GT. I am not the Holy Spirit anyways. He can reveal scripture far better than I.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Who was that? :idunno:

john w

Hall of Fame
Rich man means a person that believes they are without sin.

Wow! You self righteous Pharisees must have big bucks in your 401(k)'s, 403(B)'s....

Every person is made in His image...

Wrong-Adam was made in God's image. All of the rest of mankind were made in Adam's image, "post fall:"

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

I am now a sinner in all of your midst, ...

Too bad you consider yourself a sinner, if you are saved-the bible does not. Respective members of the boc are considered, viewed, by the LORD God, as forever justified saints.

Close the door on your way out, and do not come back real soon.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All Heresy is founded in the limiting of the Power of God and the blood of His Son. Above ALL, if you believe it is ok to restrain Love to any manner of sinner, you haven't truly gotten to know God. Jesus is summed up with the words; Radical, unconditional Love!

The teachers of Hate and Judgment that wield the sword of Mt. Sanai are promised to die by that sword. The sinners will be saved, but the rich men will have more trouble than a camel entering the eye of a needle. Rich man means a person that believes they are without sin. The eye of the needle was a special gate that was designed to only let people through a city.

We all cry for His Love! Sinner, Self made Saints, Atheists, Gays, Straights and all the like.

Every person is made in His image and is proclaimed in 1 John 4 to be a face of God in the eyes of God. This means that even the least is the presence of God, and your treatment of them is imputed to God.

We are not God, but mere lepors, loved by Him.

He challenges us to attempt to Love all in that manner.

To the Grace filled here that are attacked for professing His Love to be unconditional, I remind you that Jesus was killed for walking that walk. To those that join in with one another in attacking anyone, please stop.

I apologize for any pain I caused here and I hope that no pain is propagated here, but I know better. The devil corrupts the source and always will. Resist him. Above all names, I would name the devil hatred and condemnation.

If you don't commit 1 Corinthians 13 to Heart, you have missed Christ's highest calling.

One final good bye to my brother Sonnet. He knows that God is Love and can back it through scripture.

May God fill you with full measure of His Spirit Sonnet and may all in your scope be blessed by the Love of God that you welcome to flow through you.

Peace, Love and Grace.

I am now a sinner in all of your midst, as I am not finishing my 5 threads to GT. I am not the Holy Spirit anyways. He can reveal scripture far better than I.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Who are you? :idunno:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Wow! You self righteous Pharisees must have big bucks in your 401(k)'s, 403(B)'s....

Wrong-Adam was made in God's image. All of the rest of mankind were made in Adam's image, "post fall:"

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Too bad you consider yourself a sinner, if you are saved-the bible does not. Respective members of the boc are considered, viewed, by the LORD God, as forever justified saints.

Close the door on your way out, and do not come back real soon.

All that wit... all that scriptural pizazz... all that intellect...rolled up into a giant douch... named John W.

Thanks for the insight Serpico

john w

Hall of Fame
All that wit... all that scriptural pizazz... all that intellect...rolled up into a giant douch... named John W.

Thanks for the insight Serpico

Did our hero address my argument? Nope. A punt, because I gave her chapter and verse, picking her apart.

Sit. You are not in my league.
into a giant douch... named John W.

Thanks! A droid such as yourself, not approving of me? Thanks again!

And watch your mouth, tike-this is not....

View attachment 25202

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Did our hero address my argument? Nope.

Dust it off Doofy

latest

A punt, because I gave her chapter and verse, picking her apart.

I'm not your wide receiver.

hqdefault.jpg

Sit. You are not in my league.

I would never make fun of John W. aka 2509 and his... "special" league

You're doing great... (I hope the condescending tone of my voice is hidden)

soee-2010-games-track2.jpg

Thanks! A droid such as yourself, not approving of me? Thanks again!

Stiffen up drone.... If I wanted to hurt your feelings, I would have commented on your profile picture.

I would have said "you look like an 80 year old Glenn Danzig, but less dignified". But, I didn't. So... Your welcome.

Stop... think... quit crying baby girl

little_girl_crying.jpg

And watch your mouth, J-Dub, this is not....

Free-Subscription-to-Glamour-Magazine-PrettyThrifty.jpeg