God Bless This Kid

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

14 Year-Old Conservative CJ Pearson Begs #NeverTrumpers to Think About their Grandkids and VOTE TRUMP (Video)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...vertrumpers-think-grandkids-vote-trump-video/

Young conservative CJ Pierson did an interview with One America News Network this week.

The 14 year-old Republican begged “Never Trumpers” to look at their children and think about their future with Hillary Clinton as president.

"To the conservatives across the country who have not become Trump supporters, I have one message for you and that is to think of your children and of your grandchildren. And to think of generations to come as you sit here on the sidelines of this election and contemplate voting for Hillary Clinton. Because there are two options in this election, you can either vote for Donald J. Trump or you can inadvertently support a Hillary Clinton presidency. We do not need a four year extension of the Obama years."

Well said, CJ!

WATCH VIDEO:

I love that kid. What a great kid.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Wow. CC starts yet another Trump hero worship thread.....
Actually, I am mesmerized by the intelligence of the kid, which is quite the opposite from your stupidity. Perhaps if you had actually read the thread instead of launching another one of your knee-jerk uninformed attacks you would have noticed that its the kid I am impressed with, not Trump.

Arthur Brain

Actually, I am mesmerized by the intelligence of the kid, which is quite the opposite from your stupidity. Perhaps if you had actually read the thread instead of launching another one of your knee-jerk uninformed attacks you would have noticed that its the kid I am impressed with, not Trump.

Oh, so the 'Trump' aspect was purely incidental?

:rotfl:

Arthur Brain

And tell me, why does a Limey care anyway. This is our election, not yours. You're stuck with your inbred queen. Deal with that.

I care because who gets in office in America actually extends to other countries as well you dingbat. If you think the queen has much in the way of political power in the UK then you're just yet more ignorant also.

:doh:

quip

BANNED
Banned
The 14 year-old Republican begged “Never Trumpers” to look at their children and think about their future with Hillary Clinton as president.

"To the conservatives across the country who have not become Trump supporters, I have one message for you and that is to think of your children and of your grandchildren.."

They have.
It's the impetus for their anti-trump campaign.

eider

And tell me, why does a Limey care anyway. This is our election, not yours. You're stuck with your inbred queen. Deal with that.

Our Queen is still working hard at representing our country, mostly every day, 30+ years after most women her age have retired.

In a World where most leaders hide behind body armour and bullet-resistant glass, our Queen used to ride in processions high up on her horse for all to see.

Our Queen is not a politician, but a Monarch. I'm not sure that she can be replaced, but you insulted our Queen, who is rather more than several times the person who you could ever be, methinks.

She has never publicly shouted her opinions, nor, in the 65 years of her reign made as many gaffs as Mr Trump has in any one week.........!

Good Luck with Mr Trump! :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
They have.
It's the impetus for their anti-trump campaign.

Every city with horrible inner city conditions for blacks has been controlled by Democrat stranglehold for decades. For blacks to vote for Democrats in Chicago and elsewhere is akin to an abused wife begging her abusive husband to stay with her. Your ignorant statement is exactly the kind of soft bigotry that Trump recently spoke of.

Our Queen is still working hard at representing our country, mostly every day, 30+ years after most women her age have retired.......
Well, pip pip, cheerio, and all that sort of rot, for the ignorant old hag. Only morons would let themselves be under kings and queens. That's why we invented America, pinhead.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Every city with horrible inner city conditions for blacks has been controlled by Democrat stranglehold for decades. For blacks to vote for Democrats in Chicago and elsewhere is akin to an abused wife begging her abusive husband to stay with her. Your ignorant statement is exactly the kind of soft bigotry that Trump recently spoke of.

Your selective interest in the poor black community is touching though do you actually believe Trump will view (let alone empathize with) the plight of poor ghetto dwellers as a socio-economic priority?