The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

The situation, among the billion strong traditional Christians and among Jews, is very serious:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 1King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The prospects for a grouping of a billion is very literally grim. Simply by being among a billions strong put one outside of the chosen few.

Romans: 11 literally confirm that God reserved only 7000 Jews who were of Isaac/Jacob's generations. This is supported by:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

One cannot save these fallen masses by altering Holy KJV N.T. revelations to have them support one's ideas and theories.

These fallen masses can be saved only if each of them, can and do, transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The spiritual age of Christ consciousness is at hand. This is the time appointed by the Father which came like a thief in the night.

Your uninformed/corrupt rhetoric are literally darkness and can only make it worse for these unfortunate masses.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have a literal analogy.. Go up to an "enemy of the gospel" Jew and preach at them. Take them in your home and love them with food and kindness. If you have done all you can and they don't "convert", what then?

Romans 11 your stubborn person.

Peace! Make peace with them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have a literal analogy.. Go up to an "enemy of the gospel" Jew and preach at them. Take them in your home and love them with food and kindness. If you have done all you can and they don't "convert", what then?

Romans 11 your stubborn person.

Peace! Make peace with them.

That's what we should do to all other nations, not just Jews.

Gurucam

If the Jews are not 'converted', what then?

They cannot soweth to Spirit and they go the way of all who were not 'converted' (to spiritual awareness), no exceptions:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The Jews are not the elected. They are not special. The only special treatment the Jews got was that they were offered the gospel of grace and truth first. Then all obligation of God to the Jews was paid. The rest is history. All but 7000 Jews rejected the gospel of grace and truth. God reserved only these 7000 Jews who embraced the gospel of grace and truth:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Only those who were converted and healed by Jesus are special. Only they are the elected.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

They cannot and do not, serve spirit/love.

They cannot and do not, bring forth fruits onto God.

They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

They bury each other in earth, in hell.

God does not raise them up.

Only those who are 'converted' can be healed by Jesus and go to heaven in the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepared for those who were converted and healed by Him. There is no provision for back door entries.

No conversion means no healing from Jesus and no chance of being saved and delivered.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Israel can and will be save only according to what is written:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
But what saith the answer of God unto him? (This is what is written) I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

The deliverer who came out of Sion and turned away Jacob from ungodliness is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. One had to be converted in order to have communion with this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and so be healed by this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and so be turned away from ungodliness.

There is no escaping and/or by-passing 'conversion'.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only a few Jews will make it. These are the generations of Jacob. They are just 7000. This is supported by:

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac (and Jacob and their generation of 7000) was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Evil, you are making-up your own scriptures. Jesus did confirm that in His Father's house are many mansions. You seem to want to project that, like Jesus, you too have prepared a mansion in God's house for your followers.

Are you a savior, seeking your own following? You do not need to sully Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. in order to promote your savior-ship and cause.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That's what we should do to all other nations, not just Jews.

Not all nations can be made peace with. Go proclaim Christ in Iran and see what happens. Research Islamic territories and their stance on Christianity. You'll see what I mean.

I agree with peace... but not "all" peace is sincere.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

They go the way of all who were not converted'.

The Jews are not the elected. Only those who were converted and healed by Jesus are the elected.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

They cannot and do not, serve spirit/love.

They cannot and do not, bring forth fruits onto God.

They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

They bury each other in earth, in hell.

God does not raise them up.

Only those who are 'converted' can be healed by Jesus and go to heaven in the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepared for those who were converted and healed by Him. There is no provision for back door entries.

No conversion means no healing from Jesus and no chance of being saved and delivered.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

Israel can and will be save only according to what is written:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
But what saith the answer of God unto him? (This is what is written) I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only a few Jews will make it. These are the generations of Jacob. They are just 7000.

Evil, you are making-up your own scriptures.

Do you believe God has revealed His full salvational hand yet? That Mount of Olives is surely going to split in two...

Gurucam

Do you believe God has revealed His full salvational hand yet? That Mount of Olives is surely going to split in two...

I do not hold 'beliefs'.

I know and get the Holy KJV N.T. intuitively/spiritually from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

2000 odd years ago, through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, God totally revealed his 'salvational hand'. It was a done deal, 2000 years ago. The following is God's 'salvational hand':

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The next event was and continue to be judgment/separation. There is no other prescription for salvation and delivery that is pending. God's total righteousness was totally revealed 2000 odd years ago. And since then judgment and dispatching to heaven or hell has bee on going, based on this righteousness.

This judgment/separation and dispatching has been on going (when one die) for the past 2000 odd years. Separation is based on what one soweth.

For the past 2000 odd years when any descendants of Abraham died they were separated according to what they soweth while they were alive on earth. And they dispatched accordingly. This separation and dispatching were and continue to be, as follows:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus returned in His glory, 2000 odd years ago, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus and He has been presiding over this separation of Abraham's generation, when they died, since 2000 odd years ago:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Recently the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth strengthened very significantly. And now the big and final separation is at hand and ensuing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

There are two covenants since 2000 odd years ago:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

One covenant is righteous that is with the ten commandments. This is the law of sin, death, soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption, bringing forth only fruits onto death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. This is the path of 'the dead whp bury their dead'

The other covenant is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is granted to only 'converted' people. Converted people are spiritually aware people. They have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

This other covenant is anchored on serving spirit/love, being led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This other covenant is also anchored on soweth-ing to Spirit and reaping life everlasting, bringing forth only fruits onto God, being sinless, guaranteed glory of God and delivery to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for those who follow him.

The former was preexisting. The latter was laid down 2000 odd years ago as an alternative life style choice (i.e. described as 'what one soweth'). Then when one dies one is judged, separated and dispatched according to what one soweth during one life on earth:

Since 2000 odd years ago, when one of Abraham's generations died, separation and dispatching occurs according to:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above is not a future all together event. This is an on going event that each descent of Abraham goes through when each of them physically die.

However, the time appointed by the Father is at hand and at this time there is a grand and final separation and dispatch which is occurring.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not all nations can be made peace with. Go proclaim Christ in Iran and see what happens. Research Islamic territories and their stance on Christianity. You'll see what I mean.

I agree with peace... but not "all" peace is sincere.

It is world's standard, not Jesus': He says to "love your enemy". Christians should not live by world's standards.

He says His followers are not of the world.

Gurucam

If you guys choose to use the O.T., please note:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The O.T. is anchored on Moses and he did not bring grace or truth. In fact, Moses was not truthful to the Jews:

2 Corinthians 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Also, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T.

Colossians 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those deliveries which Jesus made privately to only his disciples, among only them:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Gurucam

Jesus is for spiritual Israel.

I will bring the verses to support my claim.

better yet, I will make new thread about it.

thank you:)

According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are correct. Jesus has two presentations, a physical and a spiritual and both were only for spiritual Israel and not for carnal Israel.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the Lord from heaven. And He is for only for spiritual Israel, not for carnal Israel.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

There was also a physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven. He was killed by the Jews.

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men
:

The physical Jesus was earthly, from earth. He was crucified. His crucifixion could be deemed a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of the sins of only those Jews, who at that point, dropped the Old Mosaic system and came onto Christianity. Therefore even the physical Jesus was only for those Jews who became spiritually aware and Christians.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

However that common Jewish practice was senseless:

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
According to the Holy KJV N.T. you are correct. Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is the Lord from heaven. And He is for only for spiritual Israel, not for carnal Israel.

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

I have Jesus' word and made a thread about it.

Gurucam

Congratulations to Christian President Trump and the U.S.A.

Congratulations to Christian President Trump and the U.S.A.

Jesus exists in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus form so as to serve the individual spirits of Saints/Christians and the will of God/Holy Spirit.

One who is led by what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, serves one's own spirit in total harmony with the will of God. Such a one soweth to spirit and Spirit. Only this person is a Christian.

One who is esteem, use, invoke and promotes the O.T./ten commandments serves and is ruled by a man called Moses. Such a one soweth to flesh. Such a one is a Mosaic/O.T. person.

What then is the different between the above two kinds of people.

The former is President Trump. He represent the New world order as in being guided by the Spirit of Truth from within. This is to be internally self propelled. This order is anchored on being frank and truthful from one own heart/spirit. This order opposes being political and politically correct. This is a life in Christ and the New Testament/Spirit of Christ. This is the New Testament/spirit and Spirit/Christian order. This is the New world order.

The latter is Ms. H. Clinton. She represented to Old world order as in rule from the top by the ideas and laws of other humans. The E.U./Brussels order. This order is anchored on being political and politically correct. This is also the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments order. This is the Old world order simply being dressed-up to look like a new world order. This order has been around and ruling for the past 2000 odd years.

Today, with the inauguration of President Trump, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments order (i.e. the old world order) which ruled everywhere for the past 2000 odd years was thrown out and replaced by the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian order (the New world order).

Those who seek to transform or corrupt Present Trump into being a political person who chooses to be politically correct instead of continuing to be frank and truthful from his heart/spirit are the Antichrist in our midst.

Congratulations are seriously in order for President Trump and the U.S.A.. Blessed is the U.S.A. who stand at the cutting edge of the New ruling Age of Christ consciousness.

Clearly the majority who voted in the U.S.A. Presidential elections, had an intuitive/spirit/inner grasp of the above fact. This is what moved them to vote in President Truth and oust Clinton.

The sad fact is that the other masses (supporters of Clinton) rely strictly on physical/intellectual guidance and evidence. They did not and would not have an intellectual/physical grasp of the above spiritually motivated transformation, until the Old is naturally, seriously and totally dismantled and it is too late, for them.

These (minority masses) are the unfortunate supporters of Clinton, who refuse to accept free and fair election and change according to the tradition democratic determined will of the country. They are still fighting the long concluded Presidential election.

These sad minorities failed to democratically elect their chosen 'political' and 'politically correct'/Mosaic oriented/rule from the top leader (Clinton). Now they are seeking to turn the other leader into their model.

They are seeking to change the frank and outspoken truly democratic, 'rule by the will of the majority' leader (President Trump), who others democratically elected, into their sad 'political' and 'politically correct'/Mosaic oriented/'rule from the top' model.

Is that not the height of antidemocratic behavior. A leader (President Trump) cannot change his leadership model after he was elected by the majority for displaying that model. Fact is President Trump cannot change any thing that he displayed and/or projected on the hustings.

These democrats have no respect for any thing when they seek to have their way. They are on their way out, not only from government. They are probably sensing this fact, now.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Jesus exists in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus form so as to serve the individual spirits of Saints/Christians and the will of God/Holy Spirit.

One who is led by what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, serves one's own spirit in total harmony with the will of God. Such a one soweth to spirit and Spirit. Only this person is a Christian.

One who is esteem, use, invoke and promotes the O.T./ten commandments serves and is ruled by a man called Moses. Such a one soweth to flesh. Such a one is a Mosaic/O.T. person.

What then is the different between the above two kinds of people.

The former is President Trump. He represent the New world order as in being guided by the Spirit of Truth from within. This is to be internally self propelled. This order is anchored on being frank and truthful from one own heart/spirit. This order opposes being political and politically correct. This is a life in Christ and the New Testament/Spirit of Christ. This is the New Testament/spirit and Spirit/Christian order. This is the New world order.

The latter is Ms. H. Clinton. She represented to Old world order as in rule from the top by the ideas and laws of other humans. The E.U./Brussels order. This order is anchored on being political and politically correct. This is also the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments order. This is the Old world order simply being dressed-up to look like a new world order. This order has been around and ruling for the past 2000 odd years.

Today, with the inauguration of President Trump, the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments order (i.e. the old world order) which ruled everywhere for the past 2000 odd years was thrown out and replaced by the N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian order (the New world order).

Those who seek to transform or corrupt Present Trump into being a political person who chooses to be politically correct instead of continuing to be frank and truthful from his heart/spirit are the Antichrist in our midst.

Congratulations are seriously in order for President Trump and the U.S.A.. Blessed is the U.S.A. who stand at the cutting edge of the New ruling Age of Christ consciousness.

Clearly the majority who voted in the U.S.A. Presidential elections, had an intuitive/spirit/inner grasp of the above fact. This is what moved them to vote in President Truth and oust Clinton.

The sad fact is that the other masses (supporters of Clinton) rely strictly on physical/intellectual guidance and evidence. They did not and would not have an intellectual/physical grasp of the above spiritually motivated transformation, until the Old is naturally, seriously and totally dismantled and it is too late, for them.

These (minority masses) are the unfortunate supporters of Clinton, who refuse to accept free and fair election and change according to the tradition democratic determined will of the country. They are still fighting the long concluded Presidential election.

These sad minorities failed to democratically elect their chosen 'political' and 'politically correct'/Mosaic oriented/rule from the top leader (Clinton). Now they are seeking to turn the other leader into their model.

They are seeking to change the frank and outspoken truly democratic, 'rule by the will of the majority' leader (President Trump), who others democratically elected, into their sad 'political' and 'politically correct'/Mosaic oriented/'rule from the top' model.

Is that not the height of antidemocratic behavior. A leader (President Trump) cannot change his leadership model after he was elected by the majority for displaying that model. Fact is President Trump cannot change any thing that he displayed and/or projected on the hustings.

These democrats have no respect for any thing when they seek to have their way. They are on their way out, not only from government. They are probably sensing this fact, now.

Dude...

God love you...

Are you OK? I just read your last post and felt swept into a mind that is plunged into confusion.

I'm not joking? Are you Okay?

Gurucam

Dude...

God love you...

Are you OK? I just read your last post and felt swept into a mind that is plunged into confusion.

I'm not joking? Are you Okay?

Your state is expected. It results from your own folly.

Calm your self, take slow deep breadths.

Based on the U.S.A. constitution, that country was intended to be an attempt to create God's Christian/N.T. kingdom of heaven on earth. And the U.S.A. was a Christian kingdom of heaven of sought until the Jews came in and made it into an O.T. (war mongering) nightmare.

Now Christ consciousness has strengthened and is effecting change by acting through people. This is responsible for the unrepresented change that is blowing over the U.S.A. and the world at large.

Under grace of God and truth and in the body of Christ, President Trump is there to reverse that O.T. corruption and restore the U.S.A. to its original N.T./Christian moorings,

It is expected that you (an O.T. person) 'will feel swept into a mind of confusion' when you see O.T. operative, Clinton is cast out and N.T. President Trump inherit the ruler-ship of the U.S.A..

This 'feeling of being swept into a mind of confusion' and weeping started with Clinton and her supporters. It started from the moment it was clearly evident that she was cast out and President Trump was 'in'. Witnessing the inauguration can only make it worse for you guys.

The above was simply shades of:

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

In the above Ishmael (the son of the bondwoman) and his generations are the generation of Abraham who remained O.T. people. They are and will be cast out every where.

Isaac (the son of the 'freewoman') and his generations are the generation of Abraham who cease being O.T. people and became Christians. They have been inheriting and will continue to inherit (God's kingdom of heaven everywhere)

The above separation (of N.T. people from O.T. people) was not forcefully instituted, on earth, before because the Spirit of Jesus/Christ consciousness was week on earth. Although it was totally instituted in the spirit realm when one died. Recently things changed on earth.

Recently the Spirit of Jesus/Christ consciousness strengthened on the surface of earth seriously. This was through realignment of heavenly bodies.

This heralded the time appointed by the Father on the surface of earth. Now separation of N.T. people from O.T. people is proceeding very forceful and very determined.

Evil.Eye,

There is hope for you, only if you to drop your old corrupt ideas and come on to Christ. This require you to totally drop, forget and routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit and love and Love unconditionally. Do you know what is spirit and Spirit and love and Love?

However, time is limited. And things are stacked hight and strongly against you. The 'fullness of the Gentiles will come in and the blindness of most will be removed, only when it is too late for the very great majority:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out

The sad prophesy is:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

You said: Dude... God love you...

This is true, however he did provide a hell for others who choose to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin, death and falling short of His glory. These are 'the dead who choose to bury each other' and not follow Jesus.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Indeed God does love me and others who 'follow Jesus'. However there are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jews and other O.T. people are not Christians.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Jews and other O.T. people cannot be in any way associated with a Christian/N.T. country.

Now that the U.S.A. is being restored to its original Christians moorings, Jews and other O.T. will be cast out. The results of the recent Presidential election in the U.S.A., was simply a first small step in that direction. President Trump exemplified a Christian. Clinton exemplified an O.T. person. President Trump inherited. Clinton was cast out.

This on going transformation, inheriting and being cast out, is not happening through the volition of any human. This is happening under the force and rule of recently strengthened Christ consciousness.

Survival is anchored on being a Christian. One must know, correctly and accurately who is a Christian and what it means to be a Christian.

A Christian is one who has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. A Christian is one who (as one's life style) transgresses the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit and love and Love unconditionally.

People who live in the above manner bring forth only fruits onto God and inherit God's kingdom of heaven, everywhere:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
('fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God', not 'fruits onto death').

Jews and other O.T. people esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They bring forth only fruits onto death. They cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are cast out. They inherit hell.

The following confirms the above:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
# Gurucam receives 1000 points for sheer quackery
# Ultra Bigot Power!
# Gurucam is awarded the golden straight jacket of SS. Anti Semite boost of 10, confusion cloak ability increased by 6

Gurucam

# Gurucam receives 1000 points for sheer quackery
# Ultra Bigot Power!
# Gurucam is awarded the golden straight jacket of SS. Anti Semite boost of 10, confusion cloak ability increased by 6

It was always indicated that you hold a 'self-righteous, self appointed 'God-view' of your self.

Fact is not me but scriptures says God reserved only 7000 Jews.

Also not me but scriptures says that there shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Jacob and his generations are the 7000 Jews who God reserved.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirm that Israel will be saved according to what was written in scriptures:

The following is written in scriptures:

1. Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias?
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him (Elias)? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

2. Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

There you have it, as plain as day. Israel will be saved according to those things stated in scriptures. Scriptures states that God reserved only 7000 Jews who are the generations of Jacob. These are the ones who Sion the Deliverer, turned away from ungodliness.

Sion the deliverer is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, who is the Lord from heaven and the Lord in heaven. Only through this Spirit, one becomes a Christian. Isaac, Jacob and their generations are the 7000 Jews who abandon the O.T./Jewish tradition and embraced the N.T./Christian tradition.

The others remained under Moses and his ten commandments.

There will be separation of Issac and Jacob and their generation from all others O.T. people. This is simply what has happened in the recent U.S.A. Presidential elections in the U.S.A.. This separation commenced at the top, it will continue to filter all the way through.

Jesus now rules powerfully on the surface of earth and He is, 'true to form', implementing what He said:

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Last edited: