Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger

CRandy

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is sick and disgusting.

People like to point out that Trump is racist. Hillary is just as racist or maybe even more racist than Trump and people should be made aware of it. To see more about Hillary's RACISM, check out my former post. It's titled 'Hillary was a Goldwater Girl'.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is sick and disgusting.

People like to point out that Trump is racist. Hillary is just as racist or maybe even more racist than Trump and people should be made aware of it. To see more about Hillary's RACISM, check out my former post. It's titled 'Hillary was a Goldwater Girl'.

Well you see, that's the thing about feminists- they are so conceited and self involved that none of that matters. The only thing they see is what benefits them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Add that to the mounting list of charges against Hitlery. She's racist