Spiritual Israel not "Real Israel" is a doctrine of Demons!

Epoisses

Manasseh, an adopted son of Joseph, was listed by mistake instead of Dan.

Joseph received a double portion through his two sons making thirteen tribes out of the twelve sons.

I suffer not a woman to speak in my presence. Paul said it not me, lol

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
posters like you are fun for about a day or two and then I just thank Jesus for the gift of faith that he gives to some and not others
Have I questioned your faith?
No you've strengthened it because I have met your unbelieving demon before and slew him with a silver dagger.

You dropped your tin hat...

Here... (reaching to hand you your hat)

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Get saved - Arminian trash beliefs from the D'ist cult of flesh worshippers.

Oh. That's your best shot, devil child? Quite weighty, you vile, wicked Clavinist/Calvinist demon.

Wow-the old "cult" zinger! How long did it take you to Google that original?

Please teach us. Please?

Epoisses

Oh. That's your best shot, devil child? Quite weighty, you vile, wicked Clavinist/Calvinist demon.

Wow-the old "cult" zinger! How long did it take you to Google that original?

Please teach us. Please?

I'm closer to Lutheran than Clavinist. Jesus is the savior of the world not just the elect.

john w

Hall of Fame
No you've strengthened it because I have met your unbelieving demon before and slew him with a silver dagger.

No, Frau D. Epo, I've picked you apart so many times on TOL, you've got red marks over that "flesh"(loosely employed here) of yours, as I've sent you to the mat, bloodied, in a heap, on the mat, with little birds and stars circling your head, until the devil and his minions,re-pump you full of works based Cain-ism/Calvinism, Catholicism, sophistry, and mysticism.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where's Zion LA?

The land of Israel was only ever Zion when the Lord was there.

The land was only ever Holy when the Lord was there.

Jerusalem was only ever Holy when the Lord was there.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

LA

Epoisses

No, Frau D. Epo, I've picked you apart so many times on TOL, you've got red marks over that "flesh"(loosely employed here) of yours, as I've sent you to the mat, bloodied, in a heap, on the mat, with little birds and stars circling your head, until the devil and his minions,re-pump you full of works based Cain-ism/Calvinism, Catholicism, sophistry, and mysticism.

U pick ur snot and ear wax stupid oaf

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The best part is once the laughing stops...
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] 's theological egg is all over your face...

#Laugh it up... because this thread is just starting...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Is it okay to say amen to that?

#Amen!!!