ECT Write a few lines summarizing these chapters

Interplanner

Because I do not take you seriously. I think you are puffed up and full of unbelief.
There isn't much point in having a doctrinal discussion with you.

You better. I accuse you of supporting a man-made delusion that will re-practice Judaism in spite of knowing and being warned by Hebrews.

Interplanner

I don't. You won't even give us your testimony.

I have. And believers don't 'preach themselves, but Christ Jesus' 2 Cor 4:4.

Besides this is a question of interpretation. There are logical people out there who can shed light on vocab and grammar even though they may not be Christians. Of course, a person utimately has to be 'in Christ' to know what is going on, which I am.

You are hiding from real questions by diverting to the 'testimony' thing.

SaulToPaul 2

Besides this is a question of interpretation. There are logical people out there who can shed light on vocab and grammar even though they may not be Christians. Of course, a person utimately has to be 'in Christ' to know what is going on, which I am.

Why won't you give your testimony?

Right Divider

Body part
But when significant passage after passage after passage says nothing about the land, come on, give me a break.
It does not matter how many passages do not REITERATE it, it's NOT cancelled. It is a PROMISE of God and God does NOT lie.

You even quoted Rom 15 as thought it was Judaistic and theocratic which it is not. God made Jesus Christ and Lord and that is the kind of reign he (the prophet) had in mind. It is not a Judaistic theocracy in our history.
As if... :french:

Cartoons for the optative verb, huh? It is older English but that's what 'may' means. The times of refreshing, don't come to people who reject them, but they could. It is what many of the prophets spoke of about 'rain' and the coming of the Spirit, which we know from Acts 2 was going on right then.
The whole verse contains several future tense statements. It only because they disagree with your fairy store that you just jump through hoops to deny them.

I know you called me another 40 year old cliche name, but that person actually said all that and called it the literal truth. the graves were gentile nations and rising up meant being back in Israel. And why not? That's what matters to 2P2P.
Completely ridiculous.

Ezek 37:11-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(37:11) ¶ Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. (37:12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (37:13) And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, (37:14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

For a supposed "grammar scholar", your reading comprehension skills are ZERO (or less).

Danoh

You have yet to ask a "real" question - ever.

All you have ever done is post nonsense, along with questions you have yet to show you have any real interest in exploring the other side's answer on.

You have even stated as much, you overblown wind bag of books and more books "about."

Then, in one more of your Trumper tantrums, you demand those not paying homage* to yourself overinflated ego...leave :chuckle:

________

* the H in "homage" is silent :crackup:

SaulToPaul 2

You have yet to ask a "real" question - ever.

All you have ever done is post nonsense, along with questions you have yet to show you have any real interest in exploring the other side's answer on.

You have even stated as much, you overblown wind bag of books and more books "about."

Then, in one more of your Trumper tantrums, you demand those not paying homage* to yourself overinflated ego...leave :chuckle:

________

* the H in "homage" is silent :crackup:

You must have a lot of experience with these Interplanarian types, I can only understand 10-15% of what he says.

Interplanner

It does not matter how many passages do not REITERATE it, it's NOT cancelled. It is a PROMISE of God and God does NOT lie.

As if... :french:

The whole verse contains several future tense statements. It only because they disagree with your fairy store that you just jump through hoops to deny them.

Completely ridiculous.

Ezek 37:11-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(37:11) ¶ Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. (37:12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (37:13) And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, (37:14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

For a supposed "grammar scholar", your reading comprehension skills are ZERO (or less).

This just shows how misdirected your rage or whatever makes you. I'm not the person speaking. I was reporting what a devoted D'ist, futurist, 2P2P guy in a Religion thread said this passage meant!

It's incredible that your thinking is so warped that you AUTOMATICALLY blame his thoughts on me as though I gave them! Why should I trust your ability on anything along this line?

Interplanner

You must have a lot of experience with these Interplanarian types, I can only understand 10-15% of what he says.

That's not true STP, I can tell from the feedback that you understand and reject about 90%. Understanding is not identical to acceptance, and that's fine. I'm here to reason and persuade where I can.

People who truly understand as little as you are saying don't respond; how could they?

SaulToPaul 2

That's not true STP, I can tell from the feedback that you understand and reject about 90%. Understanding is not identical to acceptance, and that's fine. I'm here to reason and persuade where I can.

People who truly understand as little as you are saying don't respond; how could they?

Huh?

Right Divider

Body part
This just shows how misdirected your rage or whatever makes you. I'm not the person speaking. I was reporting what a devoted D'ist, futurist, 2P2P guy in a Religion thread said this passage meant!
No anger involved, just showing an error.

It's incredible that your thinking is so warped that you AUTOMATICALLY blame his thoughts on me as though I gave them! Why should I trust your ability on anything along this line?
DingleBerry loves error.

Interplanner

I have no idea who it was or what they said.

Grow up and quit trying to make someone guilty of someones else's ideas.

'raised out of your graves' means to come back from Gentile nations. 'made alive' meant to be in Israel practicing the law again. You have to do this with 2P2P, which is your structure, because otherwise it finds its fulfillment in the Gospel.

The thing was, you are in such a mess with 2P2P that you liked what he said at first. You just didn't like it when it was shown to be a 'spiritual,' allegorical interp, not in Christ.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

To keep things clear, that is what the person (D'ist, MAD, futurist) said about Ezek 37 in a Religion thread earlier this week. Not me. That, he said, is the true spiritual meaning of the passage. So in 2P2P, there is a spiritual truth after all: Israel is back in its land.

Send him your cartoons.