My REDEEMER lives, and He shall stand upon the earth--I will see God - Job

beameup

For I know that my REDEEMER liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh I shall see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. - Job 19:25-27

Alaya

For I know that my REDEEMER liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh I shall see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. - Job 19:25-27

Could you please relay to me what this Scripture means to you? :)

beloved57

That's referring to the second coming of Christ. Job believed in Christ!

daqq

Still following me around and "sniffing" like a dog?
Let us see the scriptures about your "Secret Society of Yohann the Imursable"

You sure have a multitude of threads; yes, welcome to the Beameup forum!
Where every new thought deserves a new thread! :crackup:

beameup

As for me, I know that my Redeemer [גָּאַל gâʼal] lives,
And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.

Even after my skin is destroyed,
Yet in my flesh I shall see God;
Whom I myself shall behold,
And whom my eyes will see
and not another
[person].
Job 19:25-27

God's Truth

That scripture proves that Jesus is God and that Jesus is the Redeemer, and that the Father and Jesus are one and the same. The scripture also shows that there will be a resurrection of our bodies.

beameup

Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His Holy Name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits:
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
(destruction)
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion
Psalm 103:2-4

Last edited: