Jesus Took Responsibility For The Whole NT

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The entire new covenant was signed and sealed at the cross...nothing changes after that...

It was christened with a toast to a room full of Jews...

How does that include you?

After The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ met Saul (later Paul) on the road to Damascus, Christ subsequently, chose Paul to preach The Grace Gospel to the Jew first and then, Paul went on to be The Apostle to the Gentiles. Peter and the other Apostles continued to preach The Kingdom Gospel to the Jews.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ's earthly ministry was to The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." In fact, Christ told His Disciples the following: Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:"

clefty

After The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ met Saul (later Paul) on the road to Damascus, Christ subsequently, chose Paul to preach The Grace Gospel to the Jew first and then, Paul went on to be The Apostle to the Gentiles. Peter and the other Apostles continued to preach The Kingdom Gospel to the Jews.

So Paul made these texts relevant for the new additions to the house of Israel...grafted in for their belief to replace those that were cut off for their unbelief..

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:8-10
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

The law given to the church in the wilderness is immutable and remains binding...Paul affirmed and exemplified that...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So Paul made these texts relevant for the new additions to the house of Israel...grafted in for their belief to replace those that were cut off for their unbelief..

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:8-10
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

The law given to the church in the wilderness is immutable and remains binding...Paul affirmed and exemplified that...

John was speaking to The House of Israel. He was preaching The Kingdom Gospel, Just as Christ and the rest of the Apostles.

clefty

Christ's earthly ministry was to The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." In fact, Christ told His Disciples the following: Matthew 10:5 "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:"

Israel was to be the conduit, bridge, way, to the Father...His house of prayer to be one for all nations...

When they killed the Son they released themselves from that blood relations covenant...now through the Son hey killed, any can be His people, heirs to the kingdom...if they are not like fallen rebellious disobedient Israel...but like what Israel was supposed to have been...full of faith and obedient...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Israel was to be the conduit, bridge, way, to the Father...His house of prayer to be one for all nations...

When they killed the Son they released themselves from that blood relations covenant...now through the Son hey killed, any can be His people, heirs to the kingdom...if they are not like fallen rebellious disobedient Israel...but like what Israel was supposed to have been...full of faith and obedient...

The Apostle Paul was sent to the Gentiles with a NEW Gospel. It was separate from The Kingdom Gospel being preached to the Jews.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The reason for The Ascended Christ to meet Saul (later Paul) wasn't to give Paul The Kingdom Gospel, it was to instruct Paul about The Grace Gospel, that was to be preached to the Gentiles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God don't understand the difference.

I said
lolo Your away out there is la la land now. Rightly divide can only be done by the Holy Spirit and you don't even know who the Holy Spirit is.
lolol Rightly divide doesn't mean to throw some of the books away like you do. You reject the book of Luke, and the book of James, and a couple more. Your nap wasn't long enough. You should go back and take another one.

clefty

The reason for The Ascended Christ to meet Saul (later Paul) wasn't to give Paul The Kingdom Gospel, it was to instruct Paul about The Grace Gospel, that was to be preached to the Gentiles.

So much for His removing the wall between Jews and Gentiles...they had built...and here you rebuild it again...

For whosoever believeth...each according to their way...according to separate paths...

Another gospel indeed...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lolo Your away out there is la la land now. Rightly divide can only be done by the Holy Spirit and you don't even know who the Holy Spirit is.
lolol Rightly divide doesn't mean to throw some of the books away like you do. You reject the book of Luke, and the book of James, and a couple more. Your nap wasn't long enough. You should go back and take another one.

You need to learn how to use "Spell check." It would make you look a little less illiterate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So much for His removing the wall between Jews and Gentiles...they had built...and here you rebuild it again...

For whosoever believeth...each according to their way...according to separate paths...

Another gospel indeed...

I said
As usual you have it backwards. You are welcome to become a Christian. But don't try to deceive Christians into becoming a Jew. Jesus "was" a Jew and then He changed all the laws of the Jews.
Rom 11:26-32
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Peter started with the church and the Jews. Paul started with the Gentiles. But everyone is suppose to come to the knowledge of the whole new testament.

Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
(NKJ)

Luke 4:4
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God made room for the hypocrites to reveal themselves.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)