Clinton’s Khan Job

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Clinton’s Khan Job

Where is Hillary's empathy for Benghazi mothers, families of Americans killed by illegal immigrants?
by Spencer Hill | Updated 01 Aug 2016 at 6:14 PM
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clintons-khan-job/

QUOTE:
During the Democratic National Convention, Hillary Clinton invited the Muslim mother and father of a fallen U.S. army captain to come speak on her behalf and to target Donald Trump.

Trump fell for the bait and engaged the Khans. Clinton’s allies and the media have reveled in the resulting high-profile back and forth between Trump and the Muslim family — using the spat to paint the GOP nominee as intolerant and irreverent and Clinton as empathetic to the grieving military family.

“It just demonstrates again kind of a temperamental unfitness,” Clinton running mate Tim Kaine said Sunday. “If you don’t have any more sense of empathy than that, then I’m not sure you can learn it.”

But while the political mouse trap was no doubt a crafty, effective move on the part of the Clintons, the incident underscores just how little empathy Clinton has shown other Americans when the political benefit is not so obvious.

In fact, Clinton has engaged in her own back and forth with the grieving families of the American heroes lost in the September 2012 attack on the American consulate in Benghazi — though the media seems to have taken no notice.

"I have repeatedly asked Hillary Clinton to explain to me the real reason why my son is dead," Pat Smith, mother of Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, said during her speech to the Republican National Convention. "I'm still waiting."

Smith was one of the women who alleged Clinton lied to them point blank about an internet video being the cause of the Benghazi attack.

During a Sunday interview on "Fox News Sunday," Clinton dismissed Smith's impassioned speech, even implying the mother's grief may have caused her to misremember Clinton's words.

"As other members of families who lost loved ones have said, that's not what they heard," Clinton said. "I don't hold any ill feeling for someone who in that moment may not fully recall everything that was or wasn't said."

And what about the families of those killed by illegal immigrants?

"None whatsoever," said Maria Espinoza, co-founder and national director of the Remembrance Project when asked if Clinton had ever made any outreach to the victims her organization represents. The Remembrance Project works specifically to shed light on the tragic deaths of Americans at the hands of illegal aliens — criminals who should not have been in the country to take life.

Clinton "never reached out — not one word," Espinoza said. "[We were] not even invited to speak at the DNC — where she invited other mothers [to speak of their grief]. But we weren't invited, none of the families [of illegal alien crime] were invited to speak."

Indeed Clinton did invite other grieving mothers, those of children killed by gun violence, to speak at the DNC, but only those who fit the political narrative her campaign is crafting for the general election.

"I won't discredit that those mothers ... feel pain, however I know that the mothers [of victims] where these killings were preventable if only our basic and current laws were upheld [are also in pain]," Espinoza said.

Espinoza offered high praise to Donald Trump for taking the time to reach out to the families of her organization.

"We're so very thankful for Mr. Trump to reach out to the families," Espinoza said, "It has changed their lives in that someone is finally listening. As one mother put it, the Remembrance Project has been working on this since 2009 and he accomplished in five seconds what we had been trying to do in seven years."

Espinoza attributes the difference in real empathy to cynicism on Clinton's part and genuine love for America on the part of Trump.

"It boils down to the fact that she doesn't love America or Americans like Mr. Trump does," she said, "[Clinton] doesn't care how many children's lives she sacrifices."

"Her rhetoric is encouraging more lawlessness and more illegal aliens to come into the United States," Espinoza said. "What it's doing is telling those who are here already illegally that it's okay to break our laws.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
IMG_2899.JPG

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: The Kahn job ... right up there with the debate schedule being rigged to give Hillary the advantage. Only Donald is accountable for inappropriately lashing out rather than actually ... thinking.

Seriously, Donald does quite well with imploding his own campaign. One of two things is going on ...

Either Chrys is right and he is TRYING to get Hillary elected ... or ... the poor dear is not well. :think:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...nancially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

QUOTE:
Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”

The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy.

The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

“Maybe it is only here on Capitol Hill—on this island surrounded by reality—that we can choose to plug our ears and refuse to listen to commonly accepted facts,” Grassley said in a statement earlier this year. “The Government Accountability Office, the media, industry experts, members of congress, and federal agency officials, have concurred that the program is a serious problem with serious vulnerabilities. Allow me to mention a few of the flaws.”

Grassley’s statement even noted that the program Khan celebrated on his website has posed national security risks.

“There are also classified reports that detail the national security, fraud and abuse. Our committee has received numerous briefings and classified documents to show this side of the story,” Grassley said in the early February 2016 statement. “The enforcement arm of the Department of Homeland Security wrote an internal memo that raises significant concerns about the program. One section of the memo outlines concerns that it could be used by Iranian operatives to infiltrate the United States. The memo identifies seven main areas of program vulnerability, including the export of sensitive technology, economic espionage, use by foreign government agents and terrorists, investment fraud, illicit finance and money laundering.”

Khan spoke alongside his wife Ghazala Khan at the Democratic National Convention last week in Philadelphia, and they were honoring their son U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan—a hero who lost his life to a suicide bomber in Iraq in 2004. On behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, Khizr Khan ripped into Donald Trump’s policies on immigration—specifically bashing his plan to bar Muslim migration from regions afflicted with rampant terrorism into America temporarily until the United States can figure out what’s going on.

Khan even brought out a pocket Constitution, claiming inaccurately that Trump’s plans were unconstitutional. That’s not true, as Congress has already granted such power to the president under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952—allowing the president to bar migration of any alien or class of aliens the president sees as a threat to the United States for any reason at any time. Such a class of aliens could be Muslims, or it could be people from a specific region of the world, or any other class—such as someone’s race, weight, height, age, national origin, religion, or anything else.

The media, along with Hillary Clinton and her supporters throughout the Democratic Party establishment, has pushed the line of attack against Trump for days. Now on Tuesday, President Barack Obama has said that Trump is “unfit” to serve as President over the matter. Even a group of anti-Trump congressional Republicans has gone after Trump on the matter.

But as Breitbart News and other new media have exposed Khan’s various deep political and legal connections to the Clintons—and to Muslim migration—the attack line has crumbled. Now, with Khan deleting his website in an apparent effort to hide his biographical information, the attack is falling apart even more.

What’s perhaps interesting is that also on this website that he has now deleted, Khan revealed that he spent nearly a decade working for the mega-D.C. law firm Hogan & Hartson—now Hogan Lovells LLP—which connects him directly with the government of Saudi Arabia and the Clintons themselves. Saudi Arabia, which has retained the firm that Khan worked at for years, has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary Clinton, despite the repeated urging of Trump, has refused to return the Clinton Cash money to the Saudis. What’s more, Hogan Lovells also did Hillary Clinton’s taxes—and helped acquire the patents for parts of the technology she used in crafting her illicit home-brew email server that the FBI director called “extremely careless” in handling classified information.

What’s more, the entire mainstream has proven negligence with regard to this matter as none of them even thought to look into this Khan guy’s law practice before bandying him about as some kind of magic elixir that cures the country of Trump.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
"She had nothing to say. Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me ..... “I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!"
- Donald Trump, Republican presidential nominee

“Donald Trump said that maybe I wasn’t allowed to say anything. That is not true. My husband asked me if I wanted to speak, but I told him I could not. … When Donald Trump is talking about Islam, he is ignorant. … Donald Trump said he has made a lot of sacrifices. He doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means.”
- Mrs. Ghazala Khan

“Captain Khan was an American hero, and like all Americans I’m grateful for the sacrifices that selfless young men like Capt. Khan and their families have made in the war on terror,” said. “And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Kahns and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values.”
- Mitch McConnell, Republican Majority Leader of the Senate

“As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it. … Many Muslim Americans have served valiantly in our military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Captain Khan was one such brave example.”
- Paul Ryan, Republican Speaker of the House

“I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”
- John McCain, Republican US Senator from Arizona

"As much as I don't want another four years of Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump,''
- Sally Bradshaw, an adviser to former Florida Governor and presidential hopeful Jeb Bush, switching her registration to independent and will vote for Clinton in Florida

“Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression. There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed.”
- Brian Duffy, national commander, America Veterans of Foreign Wars

“... it only hurt because the Khan family deserves our respect and gratitude even if one disagrees with their political support of Hillary.”
- Henry Barbour, Mississippi’s Republican national committeeman

"Capt. Humayun Khan’s parents showed great courage' by standing up in front of the Democratic convention and that for Trump to insult their culture by saying that is why she did not speak is offensive.”
- Karen Meredith, a member of Gold Star Families, a support group for families who lost loved ones in the Iraq War

"They are self-serving half-truths from a self-serving half-man who has somehow convinced half the country that sacrifice is the same thing as success. Honestly, the main takeaway from these two weeks is that, incredibly, we may be on the brink of electing such a damaged, sociopathic narcissist that the simple presidential duty of comforting the families of fallen soldiers may actually be beyond his capabilities and I genuinely did not think that was a part of the job that someone could be bad at."
- John Oliver, comedian, criticizing Donald Trump for his response to Khizr Khan's Democratic National Convention speech on "Last Week Tonight" on July 31, 2016

Last edited:

marke

"She had nothing to say. Maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me ..... “I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!"
- Donald Trump, Republican presidential nominee

“Donald Trump said that maybe I wasn’t allowed to say anything. That is not true. My husband asked me if I wanted to speak, but I told him I could not. … When Donald Trump is talking about Islam, he is ignorant. … Donald Trump said he has made a lot of sacrifices. He doesn’t know what the word sacrifice means.”
- Mrs. Ghazala Khan

“Captain Khan was an American hero, and like all Americans I’m grateful for the sacrifices that selfless young men like Capt. Khan and their families have made in the war on terror,” said. “And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Kahns and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values.”
- Mitch McConnell, Republican Majority Leader of the Senate

“As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it. … Many Muslim Americans have served valiantly in our military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Captain Khan was one such brave example.”
- Paul Ryan, Republican Speaker of the House

“I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates.”
- John McCain, Republican US Senator from Arizona

"As much as I don't want another four years of Obama's policies, I can't look my children in the eye and tell them I voted for Donald Trump,''
- Sally Bradshaw, an adviser to former Florida Governor and presidential hopeful Jeb Bush, switching her registration to independent and will vote for Clinton in Florida

“Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression. There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed.”
- Brian Duffy, national commander, America Veterans of Foreign Wars

“... it only hurt because the Khan family deserves our respect and gratitude even if one disagrees with their political support of Hillary.”
- Henry Barbour, Mississippi’s Republican national committeeman

"Capt. Humayun Khan’s parents showed great courage' by standing up in front of the Democratic convention and that for Trump to insult their culture by saying that is why she did not speak is offensive.”
- Karen Meredith, a member of Gold Star Families, a support group for families who lost loved ones in the Iraq War

"They are self-serving half-truths from a self-serving half-man who has somehow convinced half the country that sacrifice is the same thing as success. Honestly, the main takeaway from these two weeks is that, incredibly, we may be on the brink of electing such a damaged, sociopathic narcissist that the simple presidential duty of comforting the families of fallen soldiers may actually be beyond his capabilities and I genuinely did not think that was a part of the job that someone could be bad at."
- John Oliver, comedian, criticizing Donald Trump for his response to Khizr Khan's Democratic National Convention speech on "Last Week Tonight" on July 31, 2016

Trump was wrong. The democrats set him up and he did not see it coming. Someone told me that Mr. Khan works for a democrat organization which, if true, hints of a staged event designed to damage the republicans, and I think they did do some damage.

However, we should not let Hillary win this fall. She is the head of a very wicked, treasonous body of radicals and she will do much damage to the US if she wins the election.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Trump was wrong. The democrats set him up and he did not see it coming. Someone told me that Mr. Khan works for a democrat organization which, if true, hints of a staged event designed to damage the republicans, and I think they did do some damage.

However, we should not let Hillary win this fall. She is the head of a very wicked, treasonous body of radicals and she will do much damage to the US if she wins the election.

Trumps flaws pale in comparison to Hillary's evil