ETERNITY:

Letsargue

I Like and Believe What GOD S-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!!! ""N-O-T"" Anything E-L-S-E!!!!!!!

Do I have it right now?

I Would SAY That You are Saying Something That YOU Can't ""Understand"" and Believe!! -- (( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!! You Can't be One That God Said that there IS N-O-N-E!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Earth and Water You're Referring To in Genesis 1, ((( ""WAS NOT THERE T-H-E-N""!!! )))!!! -- ((((( Genesis 1:1 KJV Through Genesis 1:19 KJV ))))) Was the FORTH DAY (( ""O-F -- N-I-G-H-T-S"" )) - There Was N-O Earth OR ANY "DAY L-I-G-H-T" IN The Beginning of the Creation in Genesis!!! - Genesis There, IS the PROPHESY of the Earth Called "The New Earth" AT (( The End of Your T-I-M-E)) IN AD70!!!

O-O-H-H-H YES, I AM STUPID!!!!! But Wait Until You Open Your BLIND EYES IN H-E-L-L!!!!!!
You All Think You Are Enjoying Your TIME ON Your Earth, BUT Just WAIT!!!!! (( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Ought you to consider having your own talk show? I think it would be "HILARIOUS!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue is only steps away from having two guys in long white coats and a huge net, ready to throw over him and carry him away to a nice sterile room with rubber walls.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
GO TO HELL You Son of A Unmarried Whore!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

(((((((((( """""D-----O-----N-----E""""" )))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is pretty cutting, I'd suggest you just put GM on ignore,...that may be a good and practical solution if you find him unworthy of engaging in a civil discussion.

God Bless You :)