Genuine friends and other readers who seek truth, please note:

Gurucam

Genuine friends and other readers who seek truth, please note:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear (the curse of) the law?
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations, the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations, the Christians).

Ishmael and his generations remained children of the flesh/Jews, they are cast out of heaven.

Isaac and his generations cease being Jews, dropped and transgressed the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They became children of God/Christians.

The Jews never stop persecuting Christians (as then, so it is now).

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations, the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations, the Christians).

The above confirm that the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) are cast out and will continue to be cast out of God's inheritance, which is His kingdom of heaven.

Ishmael and his generation/the Jews, are not the children of God:

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8. That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

The following confirm their end:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, is trying to convert and corrupt the above clear and literal revelation, so as to, any which way, falsely show the Jews in good light to Christians in total denial of this other very clear and literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Do not follow Evil.Eye.<(I)> and any other Jew. They have no standing or authority to use and/or seek any thing from either Jesus and/or the Holy KJV N.T.. Their chosen savior is Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T.. They are simply fast and out of place to be among Christians and preaching to Christians.

All their lives Jews have duped and fooled aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'. They are the unawares (spiritually dead) false spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The above is in spite of the fact that Christians have God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The ten commandments are the law of sin, death, falling short of thew glory of God and delivery to hell. The Jews are still selling the ten commandments to unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' who have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress those laws so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally.

The Jews are in very grave disfavor with Jesus and also in very grave sin.

Friend please learn to detect a false prophet when you see one.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following is how one becomes a child of God/Christian:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of God's Son.

This Spirit of truth turned away ungodliness from Jacob and saved him and his generations, nothing else.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Ishmael and his generation rejected this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and continued to esteem Moses and untruth. They stumble at that stumbling-block. They were and are doomed.

And so be it.

Gurucam

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

This is how a child of God/Christian is led:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

One is led by the Spirit of God by being led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, because no one comes onto God (the Holy Spirit) but by going through Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession)

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians with the will of God. The will of God is the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. This intercession is done according to groaning, in the individual hearts/spirits of each Saint/Christian, which they cannot utter.

Christians/Saints do not pray. They accept they do not know what to pray for because of their infirmities. They allow the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession to help and lead them.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession discern what is in the hearts/spirits of Christians/Saints and makes intercession for them with the Holy Spirit, with respect to only these things.

Christians/Saints discern what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do by search each of their own heart/spirit.

This is how far the Jews missed the mark, with respect to the particular Spirit that God offered to their father Abraham . . . which Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, they rejected.

Gurucam

I can confirm these things directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned through my own heart/spirit, because the time appointed by the Father has arrived.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

This is truth in the fullness of time, delivered in great plainness of speech.

I certify to you, brethren, that the gospel which is preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

As of recently, Christ consciousness has strengthened powerfully (unlike the past 2000 odd years) and is domination the surface of earth and ruling supreme.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Verse 25 is key!!!
Evil.Eye.<(I)> rely, so totally and strongly on Romans: 11 verse: 25, then totally 'twist' and corrupt the revelation:

Romans 11:
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The above simply says that the blindness of Israel will remain until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. . . . It says nothing about the saving of Israel. How can this revelation be the key. The key is about saving Israel. (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.)

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the blindness of Israel will be remove too late for Ishmael and his generations (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms literally that only the generation of Isaac and his son Jacob will be saved. They are the 7000 who God reserved (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

Romans: 11
26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Galatians: 4
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac, Jacob and their generations).

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans: 11
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Unlike the O.T. and other distorted and corrupted version of the N.T., the KJV N.T. is Holy because it recorded and discriminates the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These important mysteries were hid from Abraham's generations until 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus gave them to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them:

Colossians: 1
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

What is one mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that is not in the O.T. and totally distorted in other version of the N.T. and which was told by Jesus, only privately to only His disciples and which is the anchor of Christianity? This is it:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

All Truth which saves and delivers humans cannot be had and is not found through the physical channels of physically hearing or physically reading. All Truth can be had only intuitively (i.e. through the faculties of one's inward-man/spirit). This is through a 'not seen' (not physical) pathway and connection between each person's spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

This is through one's own heart/spirit (i.e. through the faculties of one's inward man/spirit body) and not through physically hearing and physically reading (i.e. not through the faculties of one's physical body/natural man)

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. according to the Holy Spirit).

21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the (curse that is the) law?

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Don't you perceive that this is the ultimate message to Abraham's generations. . . . who were held under rule of Moses and the ten commandments.

The rule of Moses and the ten commandments is
1. dictatorial,
2. guaranteed to make one sin,
3. guaranteed to killeth one spiritually,
4. guaranteed to keep one among 'the dead who bury their dead'
5. makes one bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God,
6. leades one to corruption,
7. one is not anchored on or led by truth or Truth
8. delivers one to hell

The above are the curses of the law (the ten commandments)

The following are the blessings derived from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love i.e. when one is led by this Spirit:
1. one can gets no sin even if one transgresses the ten commandments
2. one bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death.
3. by bringing forth only fruits onto God, one inherits God's kingdom of heaven
4. one is glorified by God.
5. one is a child of God
6. one is among the chosen few.
7. one is a Christian.
8. one is soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit,
9. one reaps everlasting life,
10. one is literally following Jesus
11. one goes to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared,
12. one differs in no way from the Jesus Christ except that he is Lord of all,
13 one is known to God
14. one is led by truth and Truth.
15. one is self determined and self fulfilled in harmony with the Holy Spirit.
16. one depends on no other human.
17. one is in constant communion with God, through Jesus,
18. one has this communion live, direct, every where and all the time.
19. one has this communion silently through one's own heart.
20. one relies on nothing external for guidance and protection
21. one enjoys any thing that his heart desires, in this world.
22. one has this enjoyment in total harmony with the Spirit of God
23. God is for one.

. . . the above is just a few of the blessing.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
For full context of [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]'s assertions, please see "The Burning of Jerusalem Thread"

Click Here for Link to The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam,

Because you feel convicted to post this, I will simply say this;

You deny the Divinity of Christ and deny that the Jews still matter to God. You further more deny that Literal Israel matters to God.

I place all my hope in Christ Crucified and Resurrected.

We agree to disagree. You acknowledge that Christ comes from the Father, and thus, I find peace with you.

On that note...

Peace and Love

Gurucam

Friend and others,

It is really quite clear. If one searches the Holy KJV N.T. for truth one be accurately guided to truth and one will get truth. Fact is 'truth' was given by Jesus privately to only His disciples.

The masses did not get 'truth'. It was a privileged to get 'truth' from Jesus. Only the disciples were chosen by God to follow Jesus and to get 'truth' from Jesus.

You have to know the above fact, first before using the Holy KJV N.T.. And one must be guided by the above fact.

On the other hand, if one simply use the Holy KJV N.T. to seek out support for one own agenda and ideas one will have to ignore truth and use parables. This is because 'truth' Stand alone, is single pointed and clear. However parables are deliberately intend to be bendable, so as to support many ideas and agendas. Parables were not intended to deliver 'truth'.

Parables which can be interpreted in many possible ways, cannot be the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Parables where given by Jesus to those who were not chosen by God to follow Jesus and were not given by God to know truth. Those who were not given to follow Jesus are 'the dead who are given to bury each other'. Therefore parables were given, by Jesus, not to those who were given by God to follow him, but for 'the dead to bury each other:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The above defines Jesus two agendas and aims.

Only the disciples were privileged. Only they were given by God to follow Jesus and only they were given by God to get 'truth' from Jesus. And only they got truth from Jesus. Here is the literal confirmation, in the Holy KJV N.T., of all of above:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus confirmed that he gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples because only they were given to know these mysteries:

Colossians: 1
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Only the disciples were chosen by God and given to know truth. And to these chosen people Jesus told the truth which included why He had to go away by dying on the cross and who brings All Truth:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for (because) if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The above gives the reason why Jesus had to be Crucified and Resurrected. Jesus had to be Crucified and Resurrected so as to make the Spirit of Truth (His Spirit) available to those seeking All Truth from the Spirit of Truth. These are Jesus direct and private words to only the few who were chosen by God to follow Him (i.e. the disciples).

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Jesus told the masses, who were not chosen by God to follow Him something seriously short of the 'truth', simply to appease them into keeping the peace. These are parables.

It is really up to each person to be guided accordingly, either by parables or by truth.

Indeed only the chosen few seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is evident by the fact that only a few do not err and make it, i.e. only a few are chosen.

The very great majority do not take the time and make the diligent effort to seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They simply use parables and interpret them to suit their fancy. They remain totally fooled-up and deluded. They err and do not make it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is pumping and promoting very popular 'parable based' delusions which cannot save and deliver one.

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus delivered truth, only to his disciples in private session among only them.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The foolishness that Evil.Eye.<(I)> is promoting is totally 'not anchored' on truth. This is so, although the very great majority of those called (a billion strong) are erroneously led to believe that foolishness. They simply cannot be the few who found and know truth.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

'truth' is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And this is the straight gate and narrow way which is found by only a few.

Clearly, Evil.Eye.<(I)> stand with the many (and not the few) on all fronts. In fact he seems to stand with the ('not chosen') Jews. God reserved only 7000 Jews.

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 . . . what the scripture saith
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Friend and others,

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

The above invitation is wide open to every one, since 2000 odd years ago. Yet billions who are called Christians do not make it. Clearly they all seek and knock, yet the results are as follows:

Clearly they seek and knock. However they do not come to 'truth' or get 'truth'

Is it not time to wake up to fact that the widely held ideas that Evil.Eye.<(I)>, is pedaling, in the name of Christianity, are very grand deceptions? These would have to be grave misrepresentations of the Holy KJV N.T.

Based on revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., Evil.Eye.<(I)> has been proven wrong on all fronts. Now he is looking for an endorsement based on ideas held by the billion strong traditional Christians. These ideas cannot be the wisdom of the saved and delivered chosen few.

These ideas seem to be the ideas of Jews who came among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', as false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

It is not time to run Jews out of the Christian tradition:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Is it not very reasonable to assume that those ideas which are shared and held by a billion people cannot be the truth which saves and delivers the chosen few?

Those ideas must be from false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. Clearly the Jews fit the description of these false prophets and unawares false spying brethren.

Is it not time to take a critical, individual, fair and impersonal look at the Holy KJV N.T.?

The Jewish perspective is not the Christian perspective and the Christian perspective is not the Jewish perspective. Also a Jew is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Jew. Also the Holy book for Jews is not the Holy KJV N.T.. However the Holy book for Christians is the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Friend and others,

My posts are long. Because they are designed to be very clear with supporting Holy KJV N.T. revelations for every individual point.

My posts are literally 'truth' as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

My post are guaranteed to anchor you on 'truth' which saves and deliver one to heaven.

Please take the time and patience to read and re-read them.

Do not simply accept slogan, like 'I place all my hope in Christ Crucified and Resurrected' from people who deny that Jesus crucifixion and resurrection was to enable Him to return in His Spirit only body, as the Spirit of Truth, so as to bring All Truth which saves and delivers humans.

They are the unfortunate 'not chosen' masses who foolishly believe that some how, by Jesus crucifixion and resurrection, they are automatically saved (even without doing the will of God and others works).

The above clearly confirms why Jesus was crucified and the fullness and details of His resurrection, as told privately to the chosen few who were given by God to know and get truth from Jesus.

2000 odd yeas ago, Jesus came back a second time as the Spirit of Truth so as to provide All Truth. And when one is led by All Truth one is saved and delivered:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Salvation and deliverance is no 'done deal' simply because Jesus was crucified and resurrected. Please expect false prophets to misled you with that foolishness and beware.

At best that idea belongs to Jews. The physical Jesus could be deemed a final blood sacrifice for the sins of the Jews, up to that time. However this has nothing to do with those who did not believe in 'blood sacrifice' and Christians.

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

It was a foolish practice:

Hebrews: 10 KJV N.T.
4. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

However Jesus' crucifixion can be dreamed to indulge that foolish practice:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus captioned the above, I tell you the truth. Then He goes on to clearly confirm why He will be crucified and the fullness and details of His resurrection. And Jesus confirm these facts, privately to the chosen few who were given by God to follow Him, know truth and get truth from Him.

2000 odd yeas ago, Jesus came back a second time as the Spirit of Truth so as to provide All Truth. And when one is led by All Truth one is saved and delivered:

Salvation and deliverance is no 'done deal' simply because Jesus was crucified and resurrected. Please expect false prophets to misled you with that foolishness and beware.

Gurucam

It is truly straightforward. Beware of Evil.

It is truly straightforward. Beware of Evil.

Friend and others,

My posts are long. Because slogans like the following are incomplete and very dangerous and misleading:

I place all my hope in Christ Crucified and Resurrected.
Evil.Eye.<(I)> believes and promote that Jesus died on the cross and all of mankind is saved.

Fact is among those who rely on and use the Bible, only a few are saved.

Therefore there is nothing like 'Jesus died on the cross and all of man kind is saved'. That statement is totally false and misleading.

The more important truth is that Jesus did not die for the above reason.

Please note posts # 10 & 11 which simply quote Jesus confirming plainly why He was crucified and resurrected.

Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return in His 'Spirit only body', the Spirit of Truth in order bring All Truth.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for (because) if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The above was the true reason why Jesus accepted crucifixion and resurrection. This was the truth because it was a secret. That is, this was a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and this was not given to the masses. This was given only privately to the twelve who were given, by God: to follow Jesus and get truth from Jesus.

This revelation confirms that Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return as the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth to Christians.

Then God sent this Spirit into the hearts of those who were and are chosen to be children of God (His children):

It is up to each human to search his or her own heart/spirit and discern precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do and be led into his or her works by only this, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is quoting that familiar slogan so as to gain your support. However, without saying what it means to him, how can you agree or disagree with him?

He is being careless with a popular slogan, simply to get support.

If one does not quote and use the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. properly and completely, one's statements are nothing but slogans.

The idea that because Jesus was crucified and resurrected all are saved and delivered is false Jewish proper-gander that was foisted on aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

At best the idea that all are saved because Jesus was crucified and resurrected is anchored on one or more parables. And parables are given to those who are not called by God to follow Jesus and are not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, the true and real reason for Jesus crucifixion and resurrection was plainly and clearly confirmed privately and only, to the twelve people who were given by God to follow Jesus and to get truth including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth).

Please open you minds and hearts to truth, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., impersonally and independently.

These are basic revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Friend and others,

My posts are long. Because slogans like the following are incomplete and very dangerous and misleading:

Evil.Eye.<(I)> believes and promote that Jesus died on the cross and all of mankind is saved.

Fact is among those who rely on and use the Bible, only a few are saved.

Therefore there is nothing like 'Jesus died on the cross and all of man kind is saved'. That statement is totally false and misleading.

The more important truth is that Jesus did not die for the above reason.

Please note posts # 10 & 11 which simply quote Jesus confirming plainly why He was crucified and resurrected.

Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return in His 'Spirit only body', the Spirit of Truth in order bring All Truth.

The above was the true reason why Jesus accepted crucifixion and resurrection. This was the truth because it was a secret. That is, this was a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and this was not given to the masses. This was given only privately to the twelve who were given, by God: to follow Jesus and get truth from Jesus.

This revelation confirms that Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return as the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth to Christians.

Then God sent this Spirit into the hearts of those who were and are chosen to be children of God (His children):

It is up to each human to search his or her own heart/spirit and discern precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do and be led into his or her works by only this, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is quoting that familiar slogan so as to gain your support. However, without saying what it means to him, how can you agree or disagree with him?

He is being careless with a popular slogan, simply to get support.

If one does not quote and use the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. properly and completely, one's statements are nothing but slogans.

The idea that because Jesus was crucified and resurrected all are saved and delivered is false Jewish proper-gander that was foisted on aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

At best the idea that all are saved because Jesus was crucified and resurrected is anchored on one or more parables. And parables are given to those who are not called by God to follow Jesus and are not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, the true and real reason for Jesus crucifixion and resurrection was plainly and clearly confirmed privately and only, to the twelve people who were given by God to follow Jesus and to get truth including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth).

Please open you minds and hearts to truth, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., impersonally and independently.

These are basic revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

I am on record in many places as stating that scripture teaches that there will be lost souls.

Only God knows the actual outcome of everything, but you have mis represented me here.

Peace

Gurucam

The simple truth for Christians . . . beware of Evil.Eye.<(I)>

The simple truth for Christians . . . beware of Evil.Eye.<(I)>

I am on record in many places as stating that scripture teaches that there will be lost souls.

Only God knows the actual outcome of everything, but you have mis represented me here.

Peace
The scriptures say that God reserved only 7000 Jews. The rest are lost.

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture says . . .
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob

The above says Israel will be saved according to what is written in scriptures. Scriptures says that God reserved only 7000 Jews. And these are the generations of Jacob who were turned away from ungodliness by the Deliverer who came out of Sion.

The Deliverer who came out of Sion is the Spirit of Truth.

Jacob and his generations are those Jews who dropped the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of Truth Who brings All Truth. They were freed and saved by Truth and so cease being Jews and became Christians. They are the ones who God reserved. All other Jews (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) remained under law, they remained Jews and were not reserved by God:

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

The following also confirms what is written in scriptures for Abraham's generations:

22 For it is written (in scriptures), that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Only 7000 Jews (i.e. people of Abraham;s original generations) embraced the Spirit of Truth and were born of Spirit. This is Isaac and his generations. And they were and are always persecuted by those who remained under the ten commandments, i.e. Jews etc. These are Ishmael and his generations:

You do not accept the above revelations. You promote that all Jews will be saved by being 'grafted in'.

Yet you said 'I am on record in many places as stating that scripture teaches that there will be lost souls.' You do not respect scriptures and you simply make-up your own thing.

Scriptures does not simply say that there will be lost souls. Scriptures says that only a few are saved. Of these few only 7000 are of Jewish stock. The very great majority of Abraham's generations are lost souls and will remain lost souls:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)

Please supply the particular scriptures that you accept and use and also provide the particular verses which teaches you that there will be lost souls.

You also mentioned 'peace'.

Jesus never made peace with those who did not and do not follow him:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthews: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

This sword of separation is between O.T. people (including Jews) and N.T. people/Christians. The former are the masses who did not (actually or other wise) follow Jesus. The latter are the few who (actually/correctly) follow Jesus. :

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Those of Abraham's generations who followed Jesus are the chosen few Christians. These are just 7000 people. They are Isaac, Jacob and their generations. They are the ones who rise to heaven, to inherit the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The remainder are those who remained under the ten commandments. They did not follow Jesus. These are Ishmael and his generations. They are the dead who buried and continue to bury each other. That is, they send each other to hell under the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Scriptures says, there is no grafting in of all Jews. Scriptures says only 7000 are reserved by God. Also scriptures says that Christians (i.e. those who have embraced the Spirit of Truth) are not to entertain your pray request:

Romans: 8 KJV N/T.

Please step aside with your pro Jewish, false proper-gander and false rhetoric . . . or provide literal quotes of scriptures which support your claims.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. (i.e. the above revelations) you are, so far, simply making-up your own 'supposed religious' but false pro Jewish proper-gander and seeking to foist that on Christians. This is your sin and this is why I engage you.

I am here to protect aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', from the likes of you.

You are a very dangerous moving (active) violator and violation of truth, You are seeking to misuse the 'peace' and the 'I agree to disagree' invocations so as to deceive aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

Clearly your ideas and rhetoric are Anti-KJV N.T. and Antichrist.

Who and what are you?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You did not come in peace. That was not your intent or agenda.

You deliberately trivialize, deny and/or corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. to support the idea which you made-up. This idea is that all Jews will be saved. You said:

Verse 25 is key!!!
You relied on:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The lost of blindness is not salvation or deliverance. Clearly the fullness of the Gentiles will come when it is too late for Ishmael and those tribes of Abraham, who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments, to be saved

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)

The above confirms that Jews will loose their 'blindness' when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. And this will be too late for the Jews and other O.T. people. This does say that all Jews will be save. (No point in burning all copies of the Holy KJV N.T.) The verse which follows says how Jews will be saved.

It says Jews will be saved according to scriptures:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written . . . .

And it is written in scriptures that, God reserved only 7000 Jews:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture says . . .

There will be casting-out. Scriptures says Ishmael and his generations (i.e. all who remained under the ten commandments including the Jews) will be cast out. They will not be counted as children of God and they will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

22 For it is written (in scriptures), that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Prophesy was that only Isaac, Jacob and their generations were turned away from ungodliness. These are the 7000 who God reserved:

The above is a flawless rendition of truth. These are total, literal, coherent and mutually supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. Also the above does not contradict any other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus not Moses when to prepare one of the mansions in God's house, in heaven, for Christians.

Moses gave the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery into hell.

One cannot run with Moses and expect to be saved by Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Will the Jews be save is as simple as a, b, c. i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Will the Jews be save is as simple as a, b, c. i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Humans can bring forth two kinds of fruits, as follows:
1. fruits onto death
2. fruits on to God.

Those who bring forth fruits onto God inherits God's kingdom of heaven. Those who bring forth fruits onto death are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments do not and will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven because the motions of sins, which were by the law, work in them to bring forth only fruit unto death.

One must bring forth only fruits onto God in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

On the other hand, those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally bring forth only fruits onto God. They do and will continue to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. These are the authentic Christians, the chosen few.

The following other revelation confirms the above:

Prophesy was that only Isaac, Jacob and their generations were turned away from ungodliness. These are the 7000 who God reserved:

Last edited: