Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You still practicing that distortion?

The elect of Israel are beloved of the Father, and the unbelievers are enemies of the gospel.--

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

LA

Good point! Paul was "blinded". Think he might be speaking from personal experience? There's your spiritual link. God blinded Saul and Saul became Paul when he was revealed the gospel.

“Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”

It took a literal conversation with God for Saul to believe! Did you miss that part? God knew Saul required direct intervention to believe on Him, in the name of Jesus!

Hmmmm.

Why LA,

You just further bolstered [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]'s point and her quotation of Romans 11.

#Thanks. : )
#oh my! Paul was the Author of Romans!
#Coincidence? Nope!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The gentile believers are coming into the part of Israel who believe, who are the elect which God loves and is the apple of His eye,

not into the Israel as a whole of the flesh.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

LA

Don't you know your Elect of Israel from your Ekklēsía?

If you understand all of Romans 9 - 11 clearly, you would know that "Spiritual Israel" is a lie. Christ is the peace between the non-believing Jew and the Christ Believing Gentile. Together, we will make up the "Bride" in eternity, but the "Jews are no longer existent" verbiage is a bunch of fake Theological slight of hand.

You could say "Replacement Theology" bears false witness.

Now,

Do you side with Fakeistinians or the people who have a lineage and the promises of God to live in ISRAEL?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am done playing stupid game with you guys.

good day.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Cry me a river Meshak

Ok, keep your word like a man.

What Jesus is saying is He is doing the will of His Father so it is the same as seeing His Father.

anyone goes with Jesus' word is my side and I encourage.

Meshak,

In love, kindness, and belief that we are one in Christ, all is well. However, Theology is important to you. Then hear this. A Jehovas Witness agreed that if I could prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Jesus is God, they would accept a candy bar for their Birthday. They ended up with the candy bar.

If you believe that Jesus wasn't God, you're historical understanding of scripture is lacking.

This thread is about Israel and Palestine. You are not capable of contributing to it in a scholarly way. You are taught "Spiritual Israel" in most forms of "Jesus isn't God" theology.

Please correct me if I am wrong and back yourself with scripture.

But, don't veil your intentions with kindness if you cry foul when scripture rattles your way that unsettles your theological perspective.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In love. kindness, and belief that we are one in Christ, all is well. However, Theology is important to you. Then hear this. A Jehovas Witness agreed that if I could prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Jesus is God, they would accept a candy bar for their Birthday. They ended up with the candy bar.

It is a grave sin to witness falsely. You don't know what JW teaches.

If you believe that Jesus wasn't God, you're historical understanding of scripture is lacking.

Historically, Trinity is passed down by RCC. You are following RCC's doctrine. I believe Jesus taught us what He is and I trust His word. Jesus did not teach trinity. It is made up by men.

This thread is about Israel and Palestine. You are not capable of contributing to it in a scholarly way. You are taught "Spiritual Israel" in most forms of "Jesus isn't God" theology.

It is your opinion. Palestine and Israel is political. Jesus says His followers are not of the world. Why do you take side?

Please correct me if I am wrong and back yourself with scripture.

I don't quote the scripture, even satan quote the scripture to spread evil.

I know what Jesus teaches in my heart. I use His word to discern things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why do you have to go down to this kind of behavior?

I don't discourse with liars. You just lied about my faith.

I just let you loose to see if you are lying behind my back. You are busted as usual like many of your company.

You are on ignore again.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey EE,

I don't prescribe to Calvinism but Calvinists don't falsely spread other's faith like MAD of this forum.

We will be judged according to what kind of company we are keeping and encouraging too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't discourse with liars. You just lied about my faith.

I just let you loose to see if you are lying behind my back. You are busted as usual like many of your company.

You are on ignore again.

good day.
Victim playing again, like you do in about every thread you are in when confronted with biblical truth.
So typical of you.

So you hit and run huh?
Figures.
It's so you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And one more EE,

I have many members on ignore. It is because those are enticing their enemy to drag down to slandering match with no exception.

I let Tam on loose and sure enough I got sucked into nasty and ugly talk.

You need to know Jesus main teaching is "love".

If you don't forget this basic principle you will not go wrong.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hey, EE.

Do you need your cheer leaders to post?

Mam,

We all need cheer leaders. Isn't that what building up and exhortation is all about? I'm very fortunate to have friends in this matter. I cheer for them too when it comes to the Jews and Israel.

Please don't derail this thread any longer. All love and respect.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It is a grave sin to witness falsely. You don't know what JW teaches.

Historically, Trinity is passed down by RCC. You are following RCC's doctrine. I believe Jesus taught us what He is and I trust His word. Jesus did not teach trinity. It is made up by men.

It is your opinion. Palestine and Israel is political. Jesus says His followers are not of the world. Why do you take side?

I don't quote the scripture, even satan quote the scripture to spread evil.

I know what Jesus teaches in my heart. I use His word to discern things.

The Trinity is a doctrine. But, "these three testify". There is the Father and the New Testament clearly explains that the Father and Son are a matter. Further more, the Holy Spirit or as some say and some manuscripts say, The Spirit of Christ is a thing in scripture too.

I didn't elude to any doctrine. I stated that Jesus Is God. The presence of God. The Revelation of God.

Who but God has equality with God? (Philippians 2:6)

And for the Adversary quoting scripture... Jesus quoted it back. Your point?