The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Both of you show disdain for the Obedience of Christ and what it actually accomplished, in order that you can boast about yourselves, and what you all have done to get yourselves right with God !

I boast in Jesus' words.

He didn't speak for nothing.

beloved57

We have to obey God's powerful pure and beautiful words.

His words are full of Spirit and life.

Its all about you, not Christ. Christ obeyed Gods words and commands and it made many righteous ! Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

How were the many made righteous here in this scripture ? Was it by their own obedience or by the One obedience of Christ ?

beloved57

Men are made righteous by the imputed righteousness of Christ, Romans 4:3, Which is given to those that believe the Gospel.

False teaching. It's given to those Christ died for, was obedient for. Rom 5:19 says nothing about men believing the Gospel to be made righteous.

God's Truth

You are a Calvinist.

That is nonsense.

Jesus chooses whom he wants to save and he chooses those who believe and obey him.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Did you read that? the message was sent to those who obey.

Read this scripture and then tell me who does God accept.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

beloved57

That is nonsense.

Jesus chooses whom he wants to save and he chooses those who believe and obey him.

See Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Those Christ obeyed God for are made righteous by His obedience alone Rom 5:19

beloved57

Gt quoted

Christ feared God and did what was right before God for many and made them righteous Rom 5:19

Robert Pate

Banned
That is nonsense.

Salvation is made available to everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Jesus does not chose anyone. Those who hear and believe the Gospel will be saved, 1 Timothy 2:3, 4.

God's Truth

Salvation is made available to everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

People can be saved if they do what the Way says.

Duh, you don't get put in Jesus if you do not do what he says to do.

Jesus does not chose anyone.

I gave scriptures that show us Jesus chooses. Are you blind?

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Are you too afraid to give up your false teachings for the truth?
Does it bother you too much that you taught and preached falseness to so many for so long?
All those heroin addicts on the street corners you told they only had to believe as they kept living their sinful lives until they overdosed, after lying, stealing, robbing, and other unmentionable crimes.

Jesus saves those who overcome.

Those who hear and believe the Gospel will be saved, 1 Timothy 2:3, 4.

There are so many scriptures that rebuke you for claiming all the scriptures that say we have to believe nullifies the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Robert Pate

Banned
People can be saved if they do what the Way says.

Duh, you don't get put in Jesus if you do not do what he says to do.

I gave scriptures that show us Jesus chooses. Are you blind?

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Are you too afraid to give up your false teachings for the truth?
Does it bother you too much that you taught and preached falseness to so many for so long?
All those heroin addicts on the street corners you told they only had to believe as they kept living their sinful lives until they overdosed, after lying, stealing, robbing, and other unmentionable crimes.

Jesus saves those who overcome.

There are so many scriptures that rebuke you for claiming all the scriptures that say we have to believe nullifies the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Unless you come to Christ as a repentant sinner, you will not be saved.

Salvation is by faith alone, because salvation is by Christ alone.

Robert Pate

Banned
Promoting salvation by works, by freewill!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

You want to believe that you are not responsible for your own salvation. In the judgment that is not going to work for you.

"We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ"