Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

The mold reliable "Jesus came as an example for us to follow."

Fine. Walk on water. Raise the dead. Go to Jerusalem 3 times a year, sell all you have, ......................................................................................

Next "all of the bible is about me, written for my obedience, addressed to me specifically" drone.

Line 'em up....Pied Piper timer....leading them off the cliff, like Wyle Coyote....

The example is to live right before God and love others as Christ did!

marhig

What sins? They are all in hell, the Lord Jesus Christ dying for every last one of them, even the sin of not judging righteously(my emphasis).

Good news. Get it? Take it slow...

Name the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, as I asked. Go ahead. We all want to be as "spiritual" as you. Please?

You remember all of your sins, that you have ever committed, do you? How about those 65 days ago? Well? Rhetorical q-you are a self righteous fraud-we have all seen it before, Professor Nicodemus.

Ok, so in your church/beliefs how far are you allowed to go? Jesus died on the cross for all your sins so you don't have any, they're in hell right? So what about knowing God then committing premeditated murder, premeditated rape, child abuse? You ask me which ones didn't he die for? I ask you where do you draw the line with the way you believe, because the way you're talking, it seems that the sky's the limit, just say you believe and you can do anything you want to, and still go to heaven!

What I do know is that if I know it's wrong before God then I'm not to do it, and if I've done something wrong then realise after then I am to pray to God for forgiveness and try and put it right if I can.

It's the blood of Christ that cleanses us from all sin, and that's not his natural blood on the cross, it's his life within us. And if his life is within us then we will walk in the light and we will be honest, open and our sins won't be hidden and we will confess them. And once we confess them and repent then we are forgiven, we can't try to justify our sins by saying Jesus died on a cross for me and I'm ok regardless of what I do, and I've got no sins. No, we're not ok, and we are to turn from sin and obey God. John said that if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 1

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

marhig

Yes.

Like a beggar lifting his empty hand to receive from one who is able to give.
But you'd still have to lift up your hand for help, and a true beggar wouldn't ask for help unless they were in a position where they had to ask for it. And in God that is being humble, turning to him for help and repenting.

Jesus didn't preach a do nothing gospel.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hypocrites. You own all you want, claim all the modern comforts that suit you -- which is fine in itself -- but claim to obey every word of Christ who said to sell ALL that you have. You slander us as "rejecting the words of Jesus" when you refuse to obey one of the plainest commands He ever gave and you have no way to explain your way out of it. You simply refuse Him on that point. You are exactly like the doubly damned pharisees--commanding others to do that which you yourselves refuse, expecting others to obey "the words of Jesus" that you will NOT. Liars and hypocrites, the lot of you.

I for one do not expect anyone to obey Jesus, and you tell another lie by suggesting that I had expected it.

It is entirely up to you if you do or not.

I just tell you what the Bible says in defence of your lying about me, which you have no way of knowing.

Now that is just plain lying on your part.

Steko agrees with you and therefore he lies like you do.

If I told you my testimony then you would only say I was lying, yet you would not know that either.

The Lords words are true--

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

LA

marhig

I for one do not expect anyone to obey Jesus, and you tell another lie by suggesting that I had expected it.

It is entirely up to you if you do or not.

I just tell you what the Bible says in defence of your lying about me, which you have no way of knowing.

Now that is just plain lying on your part.

Steko agrees with you and therefore he lies like you do.

If I told you my testimony then you would only say I was lying, yet you would not know that either.

The Lords words are true--

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

LA

Good scripture LA :)

And to forsake all that we have isn't to sell every last thing we have, but to forsake our old fleshly ways, lay down our lives, and put God first before others, even our own family and ourselves. And share what we have when we see the need.

Jesus told the rich man to sell all that he had and give it to the poor because the rich man tried to justify himself by saying he lived perfectly in God. Jesus was pointing out that he had a flaw and that he loved money, so to sell all that he had would have been hard for him to do.

But there are many that don't build up in this world who don't have plenty and would share whatever they did have. And this is the heart that God wants us to have. This world means nothing to God and Christ, Jesus said he was not of this world and nor were those that belonged to him, so it will mean nothing to those who are born of God.

To share, help, love and be there when we see the need, to bring God and his word to others, this is what God requires of his people.

john w

Hall of Fame
So John, do you think it is right to judge whether another human being is saved or not?...

1.So, you cannot understand simple, 5th grade English, where I gave you chapter, verse, where the LORD God commands us to judge?

You made up this do not "judge whether another human being is saved or not?... " We are commanded to judge others, as to their eternal, fate, based upon their testimony. You,on the other hand, because of your alleged "sweet, caring, non-judgmental" jazz, are more concerned with the rules of courtesy, and pleasing men, as a man pleaser, where you bless, where the LORD God disapproves, where you do not rebuke, do not correct, do not "call to the carpet/call a spade a spade"(Timothy, Titus...), as the LORD demands,where the LORD God commands us to stand up like men, " quit yourselves like men"(1 Samuel 4:9 KJV, 1 Cor. 16:13 KJV), is cruelty, not love, of the lost, and treason, to the LORD God, and His Christ.

A Muslim, atheist, to you: This God of yours is a fraud, as is this Jesus of Nazareth.There are many "paths" to heaven, including Allah, being "good," by works.......................

You: Right on!!! I cannot judge "whether another human being is saved or not" based upon what their testimony is, on what they believe!!!! Those who say that there are many paths to God, I will not judge!!!!! Let's hold hands!!! All together, now...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya...Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya....Oh Lord, kumbaya!!!

Step aside, and let us defend the faith, traitor.

Uh, oh....I just judged you.

Accept it.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The example is to live right before God and love others as Christ did!

Deception, moving the goal posts, changing your argument..

"Jesus came as an example for us to follow."

Fine. Walk on water. Raise the dead. Go to Jerusalem 3 times a year, sell all you have, .................................................. ....................................

We thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ok, so in your church/beliefs how far are you allowed to go? Jesus died on the cross for all your sins so you don't have any, they're in hell right? So what about knowing God then committing premeditated murder, premeditated rape, child abuse? You ask me which ones didn't he die for? I ask you where do you draw the line with the way you believe, because the way you're talking, it seems that the sky's the limit, just say you believe and you can do anything you want to, and still go to heaven!

What I do know is that if I know it's wrong before God then I'm not to do it, and if I've done something wrong then realise after then I am to pray to God for forgiveness and try and put it right if I can.

It's the blood of Christ that cleanses us from all sin, and that's not his natural blood on the cross, it's his life within us. And if his life is within us then we will walk in the light and we will be honest, open and our sins won't be hidden and we will confess them. And once we confess them and repent then we are forgiven, we can't try to justify our sins by saying Jesus died on a cross for me and I'm ok regardless of what I do, and I've got no sins. No, we're not ok, and we are to turn from sin and obey God. John said that if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 1

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Evasion..Did our hero answer his own argument, in which I posed...
What sins? They are all in hell, the Lord Jesus Christ dying for every last one of them, even the sin of not judging righteously(my emphasis).

Good news. Get it? Take it slow...

Name the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, as I asked. Go ahead. We all want to be as "spiritual" as you. Please?
You remember all of your sins, that you have ever committed, do you? How about those 65 days ago? Well? Rhetorical q-you are a self righteous fraud-we have all seen it before, Professor Nicodemus.

Negatory. Punt-again.

? So what about knowing God then committing premeditated murder, premeditated rape, child abuse?

The Lord Jesus Christ specializes in saving others from even the "worst" sins, including murder, rape, child abuse, and whether it is "premeditated" or not, is quite irrelevant, as the motive means NADA, to Him-it is still sin. The Saviour died for every last sin-every one of them.

Murder, you muse? You, I, and everyone, already have committed murder, self righteous one-we all murdered the Christ, by our sins.....As it is written...

"For the wages of sin is death...."-Romans 6:23 KJV

Not a peep, from this lost soul.

And lay out what happened, 2000+ years ago, by the dbr, as asked.

Get saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

And to forsake all that we have isn't to sell every last thing we have, but to forsake our old fleshly ways, lay down our lives, and put God first before others, even our own family and ourselves. And share what we have when we see the need.

Jesus told the rich man to sell all that he had and give it to the poor because the rich man tried to justify himself by saying he lived perfectly in God. Jesus was pointing out that he had a flaw and that he loved money, so to sell all that he had would have been hard for him to do.

But there are many that don't build up in this world who don't have plenty and would share whatever they did have. And this is the heart that God wants us to have. This world means nothing to God and Christ, Jesus said he was not of this world and nor were those that belonged to him, so it will mean nothing to those who are born of God.

To share, help, love and be there when we see the need, to bring God and his word to others, this is what God requires of his people.

It happens that when disciples of Christ forsake all to follow Him, they give all to Him , and some things He gives in their hands to look after, while dispensing with other things either worthless or not important to Him.

That may take some time depending on many things.

This happens in the case of our relatives which many forsake completely as if it was what Jesus was saying to do, when He is not.

Jesus was/is saying to come out of their dominion, and that of ones possessions, which have ruled over us, in order that Christ be our ruler, and not ourself.

This results in our good and of those who care about us and we for them.

Consequently some depart from us because they lose their control over us, and that of their false gods which they will not leave the service of.

Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Murder, you muse? You, I, and everyone, already have committed murder, self righteous one-we all murdered the Christ, by our sins.....As it is written...

"For the wages of sin is death...."-Romans 6:23 KJV

You must cease murdering Him and His.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
You must cease murdering Him and His.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

LA

Translated: Spam any verse, and think you made an argument.

Genesis-Revelation.

So there, you admitted, wicked Christ rejector.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
'Transaction'? I'm curious as to why you use that word?

Well, there are various ways that the term is used.
I meant it as interaction between people.

You believe in an eternal 'hell', is that correct?

It appears to me that is the case.
I call it GOD's junkyard.

Regardless as to why a loving God would create such a place

The Lord Jesus said that it was created for the devil and his angels/messengers.

and then create life that would fall short to begin with

The record doesn't appear to say that life was created to fall short to begin with, but out of the good gift of free will that life chose wrong....freely.

Could it be that the Creator intended to bring forth something greater for humanity out of the fall.

then why would anyone not outstretch their hand just to avoid such a place?

Yeah, why would they not?

They clearly don't see it

There's one thing they do see clearly and that is GOD's existence and His eternal attributes, one of them being perfect justice.

so it's only those that do who play a direct part in their own salvation from it

which gets back to one's own undeniable existence and what are ya' gonna' do with it in light of the undeniable fact that the Creator is there and because we are the created ones we are accountable to Him.

even though it's apparently all God's work?

It was GOD's work that we exist and it was GOD's work which gave each of us the good gift of self-consciousness and freewill and it's also GOD's work that in spite of the wrong choices that we have made with our free will, He has provided a way to redeem us from condemnation into the junkyard. It is a choice according to our freewill to extend the empty hands of faith and receive the gift of salvation and eternal life from Him which we cannot provide for ourselves.

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe you. :)

:e4e:

Why would a loving God withhold such from those who hadn't seen

But we have 'seen' and we are without excuse.
GOD has made it plain to us through the things that are created.
GOD's revelation through nature is apparent to all, but we choose to suppress that truth so as not to be accountable.

or made the wrong 'choice'?

We are free to make the wrong 'choice'.

If human input of any sort is required then credit has to go to those who 'chose better than others'

Exactly! 'credit/reckoning' does go to those who chose better than others, but not because of any merit or deserving on their part but simply by their reaching out by trust/faith and receiving the free gift.

even if they don't want to acknowledge that.

I fully acknowledge it.

Arthur Brain

Well, there are various ways that the term is used.
I meant it as interaction between people.

Ok.

It appears to me that is the case.
I call it GOD's junkyard.

Why would God need a junkyard? Also, this 'junkyard' is comprised of people, fallible creatures just like you and me and it's a place of interminable suffering in your opinion isn't it?

The Lord Jesus said that it was created for the devil and his angels/messengers.

And people as well it would seem as it was inevitable that many would end up in this supposed place.

The record doesn't appear to say that life was created to fall short to begin with, but out of the good gift of free will that life chose wrong....freely.

If perfection was required it was bound to fall short.

Could it be that the Creator intended to bring forth something greater for humanity out of the fall.

Maybe, but a speck of existence and an eternity of some sort of suffering resting on it hardly smacks of that.

Yeah, why would they not?

Because they don't see it as you do. Seriously, consider this for a moment. If you were in a burning house with ten other people then how many do you suppose would refuse the help of a rescue outfit? Would decide to stay in the building and ignore the escape ladders etc? If you're realistic you'll concede that that number would be none. A belief, and an abstract concept such as "hell" is not something that everybody shares a belief in as it's non tangible and is often a barrier if anything. Can it come as any real surprise that people balk at the notion eternal suffering?

There's one thing they do see clearly and that is GOD's existence and His eternal attributes, one of them being perfect justice.

So all atheists, agnostics and those of other faiths are just being deliberately dishonest then?

which gets back to one's own undeniable existence and what are ya' gonna' do with it in light of the undeniable fact that the Creator is there and because we are the created ones we are accountable to Him.

I doubt that anyone denies they exist themselves as kinda paradoxical, but what is so apparently clear to you simply isn't to everyone else otherwise it's back to the burning house scenario.

It was GOD's work that we exist and it was GOD's work which gave each of us the good gift of self-consciousness and freewill and it's also GOD's work that in spite of the wrong choices that we have made with our free will, He has provided a way to redeem us from condemnation into the junkyard. It is a choice according to our freewill to extend the empty hands of faith and receive the gift of salvation and eternal life from Him which we cannot provide for ourselves.

Not much of a gift if life is thrust upon folk and with that particular sword hanging over everyone's heads if their 'choice' isn't the right one. Life is hardly one simple path with signposts conveniently heading the way.

Arthur Brain

But we have 'seen' and we are without excuse.
GOD has made it plain to us through the things that are created.
GOD's revelation through nature is apparent to all, but we choose to suppress that truth so as not to be accountable.

Does that include disease? Else try arguing this with parents who've lost a child born with cancer who don't believe as you do. The wonder of nature cuts both ways on that score, some of it's amazing, other bits not so much.

We are free to make the wrong 'choice'.

Which again, goes back to the burning house scenario. People could choose to stay in it but it's highly unlikely that anybody would and if they did they'd have some issues that would require help regardless.

Exactly! 'credit/reckoning' does go to those who chose better than others, but not because of any merit or deserving on their part but simply by their reaching out by trust/faith and receiving the free gift.

Whereas those who are skeptical and don't 'choose' the same in this life deserve to go to a junkyard for eternity?

I fully acknowledge it.

At least you don't shy away from that.

God's Truth

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus in his earthly ministry. God was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry and travel and preach the most important message ever.

We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

Can you imagine Paul preaching to the church of the Ephesians, Galatians, and Corinthians that they had to give away everything they owned and become traveling disciples? There would not be churches in the New Testament for Paul to write too! For the houses of the believers were the churches. No one would be there for Paul to write too and visit, for they would all have no homes, and all would be gone doing traveling ministries.

If everyone gave their home to the poor in order to do right, then what shall the poor do who received your home? So you see, giving away all you have and following Jesus was about his earthly ministry and those who would help him lay the foundation.

Jesus knows everyone’s heart and knew the rich man thought more of his earthly riches than God who was standing right there in front of him.

Jesus said his teachings are not burdensome, but I am sorry to say people who say Jesus wants everyone to give away their home and money have made Jesus’ teachings burdensome.

It is not a sin to have money and material possessions. Paul explains that parents save up for their children. How do people save up for their children if they have nothing? Not only that, there are scripture for those who are wealthy in this world, and it is not to give it all away.

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.

2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

There were even guidelines that Paul taught for whom Christians were to help. Even a widow had to meet certain guidelines before she would be helped.

1 Timothy 5:9 No widow may be put on the list of widows unless she is over sixty, has been faithful to her husband,

1 Timothy 5:16
If any woman who is a believer has widows in her care, she should continue to help them and not let the church be burdened with them, so that the church can help those widows who are really in need.

1 Timothy 5:4 But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God.

How is the Christians wife keeping busy in her house if her house was sold and given to the poor?

Titus 2:5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

marhig

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus in his earthly ministry. God was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry and travel and preach the most important message ever.

We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

Can you imagine Paul preaching to the church of the Ephesians, Galatians, and Corinthians that they had to give away everything they owned and become traveling disciples? There would not be churches in the New Testament for Paul to write too! For the houses of the believers were the churches. No one would be there for Paul to write too and visit, for they would all have no homes, and all would be gone doing traveling ministries.

If everyone gave their home to the poor in order to do right, then what shall the poor do who received your home? So you see, giving away all you have and following Jesus was about his earthly ministry and those who would help him lay the foundation.

Jesus knows everyone’s heart and knew the rich man thought more of his earthly riches than God who was standing right there in front of him.

Jesus said his teachings are not burdensome, but I am sorry to say people who say Jesus wants everyone to give away their home and money have made Jesus’ teachings burdensome.

It is not a sin to have money and material possessions. Paul explains that parents save up for their children. How do people save up for their children if they have nothing? Not only that, there are scripture for those who are wealthy in this world, and it is not to give it all away.

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.

2 Corinthians 12:14 Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

There were even guidelines that Paul taught for whom Christians were to help. Even a widow had to meet certain guidelines before she would be helped.

1 Timothy 5:9 No widow may be put on the list of widows unless she is over sixty, has been faithful to her husband,

1 Timothy 5:16
If any woman who is a believer has widows in her care, she should continue to help them and not let the church be burdened with them, so that the church can help those widows who are really in need.

1 Timothy 5:4 But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God.

How is the Christians wife keeping busy in her house if her house was sold and given to the poor?

Titus 2:5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
Where did I say we have to give up our homes?