Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
'Replacement theology' is not even a theological term, it is simply a mistaken, derogatory term toward Covenant Theology which suggests that the Jews already got what was promised to them and the Body of Christ is what is now relevant.

Was Israel "EVER" God's Elect?

balut55

It seems to me that the Palestinian Christians get lost in the news. We always hear Palestinian this and Israel this but we don't hear much about the Christian Palestinian. It must be difficult for them in these times.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It seems to me that the Palestinian Christians get lost in the news. We always hear Palestinian this and Israel this but we don't hear much about the Christian Palestinian. It must be difficult for them in these times.

All of the people that Israel works with as peacefully as possible get lost in the news. The people that are being abusivly used as tools by the Arab, Islamic, National conglomerate to assault Israel on a propeganda and political level are indeed victims. They are very important!

The destruction of Israel could bring their immediate death.

#Isis
#If it helps, I'm far from Evangelical... : )

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Israel started as a lineage- that is no longer the case. Jesus opened up Israel to all people, and the Jews left it when they denied Jesus. Because of John Darby, you all's brains have become shorted on this matter :chuckle:
Jesus is the Lord of Israel, which means that Christians are Israel.

It's not rocket science, you're all just mistaken by a bizarre heresy that should have never left the the 19th Century. I really think that the lack of strong theological leadership among independent churches is what caused it- they simply just continued with it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
PostEverything | Opinion

Evangelicals side with Israel. That’s hurting Palestinian Christians.

In your opinion, and taking into account the last 50 years of Arab relations through the political tool of Palistinian Reffugees; would more land lost by Israel help anyone in the Middle East?

#Biased verbiage in my choice of words.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
'Replacement theology' is not even a theological term, it is simply a mistaken, derogatory term toward Covenant Theology which suggests that the Jews already got what was promised to them and the Body of Christ is what is now relevant.

Israel started as a lineage- that is no longer the case. Jesus opened up Israel to all people, and the Jews left it when they denied Jesus. Because of John Darby, you all's brains have become shorted on this matter :chuckle:
Jesus is the Lord of Israel, which means that Christians are Israel.

It's not rocket science, you're all just mistaken by a bizarre heresy that should have never left the the 19th Century. I really think that the lack of strong theological leadership among independent churches is what caused it- they simply just continued with dispensationalism.

So..... that was a yes?

Typical Reformed Bloat answer. I ask a yes or no question and you extrapolate a book.

Fortunately.... I have what I need.

I will recreate our conversation in a yes or no fashion... unless you would care to answer more clearly and directly.

I'll see if you verify the yes.

Time is fading and my beard is growing longer.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So..... that was a yes?

Typical Reformed Bloat answer. I ask a yes or no question and you extrapolate a book.

Fortunately.... I have what I need.

I will recreate our conversation in a yes or no fashion... unless you would care to answer more clearly and directly.

I'll see if you verify the yes.

Time is fading and my beard is growing longer.

The lineage of the Jews from Israel no longer exists. They are just pagans now, who have moved their prophecies and teaching well beyond any measure that can be applicable to Christianity.

You all are just duped into playing with things you don't know jack about.

Sorry to bust your chops :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The lineage of the Jews from Israel no longer exists. They are just pagans now, who have moved their prophecies and teaching well beyond any measure that can be applicable to Christianity.

You all are just duped into playing with things you don't know jack about.

Sorry to bust your chops :chuckle:

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] "Replacement theology is a lie

Evil Eye "Was Israel ever Elect and Literal Israel?"

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] Bloat reform verbiege to complicate and convolute facts.... translation "Yes"

Evil Eye "And you now believe Christianity is Israel and the Spiritual blood of Jacob?"

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] "Yes"

Evil Eye "And how about the blood of Jacob Jews and literal Israel?"

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] "Don't matter any more"

Evil Eye "So Israel was Replaced?"

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] "That depends on what your definition of 'is' 'Is'."

giphy.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye goes with what he thinks is the popular standing on here- he doesn't really know what he's talking about, his loyalty to his perceived Israel is completely arbitrary and likely influenced by a liberal obsession with not wanting to be seen as racist :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This is the first time I have really studied the Palestinians. I actually thought they were an ancient peoples. Thanks for the information.

As a national reference, they are human beings that were Palistinian Arabs. After WWII and the holocaust, Israel was given in full, back to the Jews by Europe and the new UN.

The Arabs had seen the writing on the wall years earlier and used this as a tool to attempt to reverse the decision to fully reinstate the land that the Ottomon empire had seized many years earlier. (Crusades Refrence)

The Ottomon Empire is the largest empire that has ever existed and it only fell during WWI because of capitalism outshining the Muslim, theocratic system ruled by the Caliphate in... "Turkey".. (Answer to earlier discussion about the church of Smyrna.)

The Arabs refuse to grant citizenship to the Arabs that were kicked out of Israel because of their constant reign of terror on Jews in Israel. (Muslims are taught in the Qu'ran that they are the true followers of Moses and thus, the rebellious Jews are dogs and swine)

I'll add a picture to give you more perspective on how stupid the Palistinian world involvement is.

hqdefault.jpg

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye goes with what he thinks is the popular standing on here- he doesn't really know what he's talking about, his loyalty to his perceived Israel is completely arbitrary and likely influenced by a liberal obsession with not wanting to be seen as racist :chuckle:

This is a funny statement, seeing as the liberal college and university stance is anti Jew and anti Israel.

#Do your research first
#Crucible stands firm with Obama
#To promote Semite and Israel support, as well as anti terror support, gets me called a racist all of the time.
#Try harder "Bill"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Revised statement under conviction.

[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION] is still my brother by the blood of Christ.

#Even if we disagree on this point

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION],

Still waiting for your Palistinian supporting, replacement theology,

It is not one or the other.

I support the true Israel of God, the elect of Israel consisting of both Jew and gentile in Christ.

Spiritual Israel claims to be scripturally backed up, while simultaneously waiting to see how you take the God of Zion and remove His zeal for Zion that is proclaimed throughout many scriptures.

The Heavenly Zion is yet to be revealed upon the earth.

The Jerusalem below is in bondage to the world, the flesh and the devil.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It is not one or the other.

I support the true Israel of God, the elect of Israel consisting of both Jew and gentile in Christ.

The Heavenly Zion is yet to be revealed upon the earth.

The Jerusalem below is in bondage to the world, the flesh and the devil.

LA

First and foremost,

Thank you for answering so clearly and kindly

I have questions that are selfish of me to ask and also designed to further understand your stance : )

Does God want Literal Israel to remain this way and do you see the hand of God in the re-emergenence of literal Israel?

Have you followed the History of literal Israel from Genesis up to today?

What is your take on Joel 3:2 ?

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalism simply plays on prejudice and biases- defend the Jews and hate communism, defend the Jews and hate ISIS. It also teaches abysmal 'easy believism' and being beamed up into the sky as soon as things get tough.

These are the reasons why what was virtually a cultist ideology came to be 70 million strong. These people have embarrassed their selves more than once, let them just keep on doing it- they put on quite a show for the other 2 billion Christians on Earth :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalism simply plays on prejudice and biases- defend the Jews and hate communism, defend the Jews and hate ISIS. It also teaches abysmal 'easy believism' and being beamed up into the sky as soon as things get tough.

These are the reasons why what was virtually a cultist ideology came to be 70 million strong. These people have embarrassed their selves more than once, let them just keep on doing it- they put on quite a show for the other 2 billion Christians on Earth :rolleyes:

I am not of any school of theology. You, however, are.

If literal Israel is scriptural, then your entire premise that "reformed theological doctrine" (administered by men) is true, would be unraveled. This is your motivation for speaking this way.

Have you followed Israel from Genesis to today?

If you could have it your way, I would shut up and crawl to you or [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] so I could put down my bible and pick up the "Westminster Confession of Faith" and Calvin's institutes.

Theology, I have none
I place my faith in the Son
Gods promises are always done

#You're missing what has begun
#Scriptural prophecy is shining like the sun

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't you know your Elect of Israel from your Ekklēsía?

The first of the church was the elect of Israel.

and all after who believe in Christ are joined to that Israel.

That does not mean that the churches only consist of the elect. It varies and changes.

Know the difference between the Church and the churches.

If you understand all of Romans 9 - 11 clearly, you would know that "Spiritual Israel" is a lie. Christ is the peace between the non-believing Jew and the Christ Believing Gentile. Together, we will make up the "Bride" in eternity,

No.

That is a bunch of lies.

but the "Jews are no longer existent" verbiage is a bunch of fake Theological slight of hand.

Judaism is not important to God and is NO way the apple of Gods eye.

You could say "Replacement Theology" bears false witness.

Now,

Do you side with Fakeistinians or the people who have a lineage and the promises of God to live in ISRAEL?

You are caught up in a fight (and in fighting) between parties of the flesh.

LA