ETERNITY:

Letsargue

ETERNITY:

Eternity, - Eternal, - EVER, - N'ever ENDING, NOT-EVERENDING!!
Y-O-U ALL WILL G-O THERE!! - There Are Only T-W-O Different Types of E-V-E-R; --- H-E-A-V-E-N And H-E-L-L, LIGHT And DARKNESS, Christ and Satan, G-O-O-D, And EVIL!! -- There IS NO Beginning OR Ending IN Either; - AND You ALL Don't; OR Can't CARE That You WILL Be IN One of Those Two; O-R -- You ARE Already THERE And Don't CARE. - M-A-N - WHAT KNOWLEDGE!!!???

The Spiritual Blind Can Not SEE The TRUTH / CHRIST / The WORD of GOD; They Can Only Think They "s-e-e" The TRUE Christ, But they See ALL the False ChristS!!!
((( Matthew 24:24 KJV ))) --//-- ((( Mark 13:22 KJV )))!!!

A-n-d You All Think The END IS STILL Yet To Come!!
M-A---N, I AM Going To LOVE IT, When You ALL Open Your Eyes - (( ""T-H-E-R-E"" )) IN HELL!!!
T-I-M-E is Where You All Are; There IS NO Time In The NEW EARTH, - N-O-N-E; NO NOT ANY!!! - Sun, Moon and Stars; - Time is Because of SIN, Without Sin, there is No T-I-M-E!!
((( Isaiah 57:13-21 KJV )))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

theophilus

Are you forgetting the Creation account? There WAS time before the fall and sin:

Gen. 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. 17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. 19 There was evening and there was morning;

God created time in the midst of eternity (aka timelessness). He made time for us and for His creation.

Have a good day Paul,David.

:)

Letsargue

Are you forgetting the Creation account? There WAS time before the fall and sin:

Gen. 1:14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. 17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. 19 There was evening and there was morning;

God created time in the midst of eternity (aka timelessness). He made time for us and for His creation.

Have a good day Paul,David.

The Earth and Water You're Referring To in Genesis 1, ((( ""WAS NOT THERE T-H-E-N""!!! )))!!! -- ((((( Genesis 1:1 KJV Through Genesis 1:19 KJV ))))) Was the FORTH DAY (( ""O-F -- N-I-G-H-T-S"" )) - There Was N-O Earth OR ANY "DAY L-I-G-H-T" IN The Beginning of the Creation in Genesis!!! - Genesis There, IS the PROPHESY of the Earth Called "The New Earth" AT (( The End of Your T-I-M-E)) IN AD70!!!

O-O-H-H-H YES, I AM STUPID!!!!! But Wait Until You Open Your BLIND EYES IN H-E-L-L!!!!!!
You All Think You Are Enjoying Your TIME ON Your Earth, BUT Just WAIT!!!!! (( 2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV ))!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Letsargue

Ain't holding my breath, bro.

I'm pretty sure you are the one who is in for a big surprise.

WELL!!! - That's Y-O-U-R Choice!!
I Just Showed You-all What GOD HAS SAID!! God Said What HE Said, - A-N-D SATAN Speaking ""EVERYTHING ELSE"" - Says What HE SAYS and It ALL Is Contrary to the Truth // Christ // The WORD Of GOD!!!!

Enjoy Your ""ETERNAL Existence"" With E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g That IS Not I-N The TRUTH / CHRIST!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Letsargue

No friend, you have shown YOUR interpretation of what God has said.

You really do a good job of twisting the clear meaning of Scriptures.

Who might that remind me of?

*Jeopardy theme*

2- "And (( the Earth was ""W-I-T-H-O-U-T FORM, A-N-D V-O-I-D"" )); and ""DARKNESS"" W-A-S Upon the FACE of the "D-E-E-P". And the Spirit of God Moved Upon the ""FACE of the WATERS"".
3- And God said, Let there be L-I-G-H-T: and there was LIGHT.
4- And G-O-D SAW the LIGHT, that IT was G-O-O-D: and God Divided the LIGHT from the DARKNESS.
5- And God Called the LIGHT D-A-Y, and the DARKNESS HE Called NIGHT. And the ((( ""Evening and the Morning"" ))) Were the (( ""F-I-R-S-T --- D-A-Y"" ))!!.

HAYYYY!! WHAT I-S EVENING AND MORNING??????? Where IS The L-I-G-H-T Of the DAY?? -- N-O-T ""EVENING A-N-D MORNING""!!!!!!! - BUT Before Evening and AFTER Morning!!! -- "" Evening and Morning IS Nothing But Darkness""!!!!!!!!!

IN Verse 6, - 7, - 8; -- Look at the Word ""FIRMAMENT""; - GOD Called the Firmament ""H-E-A-V-E-N""; Not a Cloud OR Anything ELSE; - JUST ""H-E-A-V-E-N""!!!!!!!!!

""WATERS AND LIGHT"" IN The F-I-R-S-T (( "3")), ""T-H-R-E-E VIRSES"" are Not the Creation of things Of the Earth of Old; - the F-I-R-S-T SINGLE DAY of Creation of ""PROMISE""!!!!! -- Those things Were Created up to The Forth DAY!!!!!

THAT'S What GOD SAYS!!!! SO Now Spit on what I Showed Y-O-U!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

theophilus

2- "And (( the Earth was ""W-I-T-H-O-U-T FORM, A-N-D V-O-I-D"" )); and ""DARKNESS"" W-A-S Upon the FACE of the "D-E-E-P". And the Spirit of God Moved Upon the ""FACE of the WATERS"".
3- And God said, Let there be L-I-G-H-T: and there was LIGHT.
4- And G-O-D SAW the LIGHT, that IT was G-O-O-D: and God Divided the LIGHT from the DARKNESS.
5- And God Called the LIGHT D-A-Y, and the DARKNESS HE Called NIGHT. And the ((( ""Evening and the Morning"" ))) Were the (( ""F-I-R-S-T --- D-A-Y"" ))!!.

HAYYYY!! WHAT I-S EVENING AND MORNING??????? Where IS The L-I-G-H-T Of the DAY?? -- N-O-T ""EVENING A-N-D MORNING""!!!!!!! - BUT Before Evening and AFTER Morning!!! -- "" Evening and Morning IS Nothing But Darkness""!!!!!!!!!

IN Verse 6, - 7, - 8; -- Look at the Word ""FIRMAMENT""; - GOD Called the Firmament ""H-E-A-V-E-N""; Not a Cloud OR Anything ELSE; - JUST ""H-E-A-V-E-N""!!!!!!!!!

""WATERS AND LIGHT"" IN The F-I-R-S-T (( "3")), ""T-H-R-E-E VIRSES"" are Not the Creation of things Of the Earth of Old; - the F-I-R-S-T SINGLE DAY of Creation of ""PROMISE""!!!!! -- Those things Were Created up to The Forth DAY!!!!!

THAT'S What GOD SAYS!!!! SO Now Spit on what I Showed Y-O-U!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Keep reading...

:popcorn:

Letsargue

OK, when it gets dark it is evening, and when it gets light, it is day, not morning. A bit unusual, but alright,

THE T-R-U-T-H // CHRIST Says::: ((( ""EVENING A-N-D MORNING""!!!!!! )))!!!!!!, N-O-T -- "D-A-Y"!!!! -- ""EVE"" And ""MORN""!!!! - You All Cannot Just use What GOD SAYS; You Must Add TO Everything to FIT Your Own Garbage That is N-O-T Written / SPOKEN By GOD!!!!!

((((( """""D--O--N--E"""""!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Letsargue

THE T-R-U-T-H // CHRIST Says::: ((( ""EVENING A-N-D MORNING""!!!!!! )))!!!!!!, N-O-T -- "D-A-Y"!!!! -- ""EVE"" And ""MORN""!!!! - You All Cannot Just use What GOD SAYS; You Must Add TO Everything to FIT Your Own Garbage That is N-O-T Written / SPOKEN By GOD!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

These TIME Periods Are CALLED "D-A-Y-S"; - including the Mornings, NIGHTS And EVENINGS.
ALL Those (( FOUR )) DAYS Spoken of there, A-N-D ALL the Rest are in the Total NIGHT Period, Never With ( "ANY" ) ""LIGHT"" of DAYS!!!!!
What is Spoken there IS OF ""NIGHT"" without LIGHT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

What can one write to please you. Type our an example, please?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
ETERNITY:

ETERNITY:

Eternity, - Eternal, - EVER, - N'ever ENDING, NOT-EVERENDING!!
Y-O-U ALL WILL G-O THERE!! - There Are Only T-W-O Different Types of E-V-E-R; --- H-E-A-V-E-N And H-E-L-L, LIGHT And DARKNESS, Christ and Satan, G-O-O-D, And EVIL!! -- There IS NO Beginning OR Ending IN Either; - AND You ALL Don't; OR Can't CARE That You WILL Be IN One of Those Two; O-R -- You ARE Already THERE And Don't CARE. - M-A-N - WHAT KNOWLEDGE!!!???

The Spiritual Blind Can Not SEE The TRUTH / CHRIST / The WORD of GOD; They Can Only Think They "s-e-e" The TRUE Christ, But they See ALL the False ChristS!!!
((( Matthew 24:24 KJV ))) --//-- ((( Mark 13:22 KJV )))!!!

A-n-d You All Think The END IS STILL Yet To Come!!
M-A---N, I AM Going To LOVE IT, When You ALL Open Your Eyes - (( ""T-H-E-R-E"" )) IN HELL!!!
T-I-M-E is Where You All Are; There IS NO Time In The NEW EARTH, - N-O-N-E; NO NOT ANY!!! - Sun, Moon and Stars; - Time is Because of SIN, Without Sin, there is No T-I-M-E!!
((( Isaiah 57:13-21 KJV )))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Do you ever stop to think about God's promises?

God is Love

That's a promise from God's Mouth.

God Commands us to forgive our enemies.

Is God a hypocrite?

And, what about Ezekiel 28 which is about The false morning star?

Ezekiel 28

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, lament for the king of Tyre and say to him: This is what the Lord God says:

You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God.
Every kind of precious stone covered you:
carnelian, topaz, and diamond,
beryl, onyx, and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and emerald.
Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold;
they were prepared on the day you were created.
14 You were an anointed guardian cherub,
for I had appointed you.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 From the day you were created
you were blameless in your ways
until wickedness was found in you.
16 Through the abundance of your trade,
you were filled with violence, and you sinned.
So I expelled you in disgrace
from the mountain of God,
and banished you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud because of your beauty;
For the sake of your splendor
you corrupted your wisdom.
So I threw you down to the earth;
I made you a spectacle before kings.
18 You profaned your sanctuaries
by the magnitude of your iniquities
in your dishonest trade.
So I made fire come from within you,
and it consumed you.
I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of everyone watching you.
19 All those who know you among the nations
are appalled at you.

You have become an object of horror
and will never exist again.”

Notice the end of the prince of death?

Does God keep His promises?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Letsargue

What can one write to please you. Type our an example, please?

I Like and Believe What GOD S-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!!! ""N-O-T"" Anything E-L-S-E!!!!!!! -- Everything Else IS From (( ""S-A-T-A-N"" )), A LIE!!!!! --- ((((( READ I-T )))))!!! - That's what GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Letsargue

Do you ever stop to think about God's promises?

God is Love

That's a promise from God's Mouth.

God Commands us to forgive our enemies.

Is God a hypocrite?

And, what about Ezekiel 28 which is about The false morning star?

Ezekiel 28

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, lament for the king of Tyre and say to him: This is what the Lord God says:

You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God.
Every kind of precious stone covered you:
carnelian, topaz, and diamond,
beryl, onyx, and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and emerald.
Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold;
they were prepared on the day you were created.
14 You were an anointed guardian cherub,
for I had appointed you.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 From the day you were created
you were blameless in your ways
until wickedness was found in you.
16 Through the abundance of your trade,
you were filled with violence, and you sinned.
So I expelled you in disgrace
from the mountain of God,
and banished you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17 Your heart became proud because of your beauty;
For the sake of your splendor
you corrupted your wisdom.
So I threw you down to the earth;
I made you a spectacle before kings.
18 You profaned your sanctuaries
by the magnitude of your iniquities
in your dishonest trade.
So I made fire come from within you,
and it consumed you.
I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of everyone watching you.
19 All those who know you among the nations
are appalled at you.

You have become an object of horror
and will never exist again.”

Notice the end of the prince of death?

Does God keep His promises?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

((((( GOD IS ALSO ""H-A-T-E"" )))))!!!! -- (( Psalms 97:10 KJV )) --//-- (( Proverbs 8:13 KJV )) -- Just Spit on that which He SAYS (( ""A-L-S-O"" ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( There IS None Of What You Are Speaking of There - THAT IS TO ""Y-O-U"" ))) -- R-E-A-D -- I-T, OR just Spit on GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
((((( GOD IS ALSO ""H-A-T-E"" )))))!!!! -- (( Psalms 97:10 KJV )) --//-- (( Proverbs 8:13 KJV )) -- Just Spit on that which He SAYS (( ""A-L-S-O"" ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((( There IS None Of What You Are Speaking of There - THAT IS TO ""Y-O-U"" ))) -- R-E-A-D -- I-T, OR just Spit on GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Hate and Love are in diametric opposition.

God's wrath is indignation to those who don't Love and Hate.

Hate ascribed to God is missing the revelation of Living Scripture.

God's wrath was always that of a jealous groom, who desired to reconcile himself to His Adulterous bride. All Humanity.

Reference; The entire Bible.

Hot or Cold or He spits us out.

Cold in ignorance to Him, or full of knowledge of Him.

To know God and to To hate and ascribe Hate to God is to be Luke Warm.

Laodecia

theophilus

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

God hates sin.

God hates evil.

God is not hate. It's something that He does and we are called to do.

You will NEVER find "hate" anywhere in Scripture as an attribute of God and for you to call Him that is blasphemy.

All of your posts I have read...there is no love for the children of God in any of them. There is no love in you. Truly you are of your father the devil who is a murderer from the beginning and the father of lies and the accuser of the brethren.

The Lord rebuke you.

Letsargue

God hates sin.

God hates evil.

God is not hate. It's something that He does and we are called to do.

You will NEVER find "hate" anywhere in Scripture as an attribute of God and for you to call Him that is blasphemy.

All of your posts I have read...there is no love for the children of God in any of them. There is no love in you. Truly you are of your father the devil who is a murderer from the beginning and the father of lies and the accuser of the brethren.

The Lord rebuke you.

God IS "LOVE" A-N-D God IS "HATE", God "LOVES" And God "HATES"!! God (( "I-S" )) What HE ( "D-O-E-S" ), Nothing Else!! God Is Not What HE DOES NOT!!! -- Man IS Nothing But A PHONY SELF Called - ""?christian?"" like Yourself. God Has NEVER Called Anyone OF; - OR LIKE YOU A "Christian"!! You All JUST Do What You WANT God to DO, AND HE DON'T!!!!!
((( ""Romans 3:10-12 KJV"" )))!! N-O-W, What Did GOD Say There?? That Y-O-U Are A ""Christian""?? -- ((((( ""N--O"" )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I Like and Believe What GOD S-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!!! ""N-O-T"" Anything E-L-S-E!!!!!!! -- Everything Else IS From (( ""S-A-T-A-N"" )), A LIE!!!!! --- ((((( READ I-T )))))!!! - That's what GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 072816
I Like and Believe What GOD S-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!!! ""N-O-T"" Anything E-L-S-E!!!!!!!

Do I have it right now?