Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hey EE,

I don't prescribe to Calvinism but Calvinists don't falsely spread other's faith like MAD of this forum.

We will be judged according to what kind of company we are keeping and encouraging too.

Funny,

I thought those in Christ were Judged as worthy by His work alone? Suddenly theology matters again. I'm a wild hair when it comes to theology. I have none. What I understand, I am open to express that it is severely rooted in scripture and the Spirit alone... but... I recognize that I will never know all and I learn more every day.

Why are you zeroing in on me?

#IDK
#Does my passion for the Jews and Israel upset you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And one more EE,

I have many members on ignore. It is because those are enticing their enemy to drag down to slandering match with no exception.

I let Tam on loose and sure enough I got sucked into nasty and ugly talk.

You need to know Jesus main teaching is "love".

If you don't forget this basic principle you will not go wrong.

Don't dish what you can't take. And on Jesus core teaching being Love... I agree!

1st John 4:8

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Now where were we?

The Palistinians are a political tool of the Arab spear of Islam. They are valuable people that deserve Love, but many of them have become a tool for terrorism.

The actual term Palestine is a false term created by the Greco-Roman occupation of Israel and now things are as they should be... its Israel. PS, what was a Jew in Palestine called? Palestinian. So... the Jews maintained Israeli occupation as Palestinians and are now in Israel again, which was falsely called Palestine.

Joel 3:2 says that God will return because of His people and Land division. Hmmmmm... What Land does God mention from Genesis to Revelation? Also, what People are at scriptural focal point from Genesis to Revelation?

Last edited:

balut55

What does this have to do the psuedo-jews of today?

How about this one? "Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also..."

Does God play favorites?

We are grafted onto the olive tree.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They have had their share of pain. But obviously God will have special preaching miracles during tribulations to convert more people including Jewish people.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
But the Father is not the Christ and there lies the problem. The Father does not support any group of Christ-rejecting people.

Ummmmmm... about the Father...

John 5

22 Furthermore, the Father judges no one, but has assigned all judgment to the Son, 23 so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

And again...

John 8:15

You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.

And now to push for the Jews...

John 19

33But when they came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His legs. 34Instead, one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water flowed out. 35The one who saw it has testified to this, and his testimony is true. He knows that he is telling the truth, so that you also may believe.

36Now these things happened so that the Scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of His bones will be broken.”b 37And, as another Scripture says: “They will look on the One they have pierced.”

Did you catch that Zechariah reference Jamie?

Zechariah 12

6 In that day I make the leaders of Judah As a hearth of fire among trees, And as a torch of fire in a sheaf, And they have consumed — on the right and on the left — all the peoples round about, And Jerusalem hath inhabited again her place in Jerusalem.

7 And saved hath YH-H the tents of Judah first, So that become not great against Judah Doth the beauty of the house of David, And the beauty of the inhabitant of Jerusalem.

8 In that day cover over doth YH-H the inhabitant of Jerusalem, And the stumbling among them hath been in that day as David, And the house of David as God — As a messenger of YH-H — before them. 9 And it hath come to pass, in that day, I seek to destroy all the nations Who are coming in against Jerusalem, <~ do you see it?

10 And I have poured on the house of David, And on the inhabitant of Jerusalem, A spirit of grace and supplications, And they have looked unto Me whom they pierced,

And they have mourned over it, Like a mourning over the only one, And they have been in bitterness for it, Like a bitterness over the first-born. 11In that day, great is the mourning of Jerusalem, As the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon, 12And mourned hath the land — every family apart, The family of the house of David apart, And their women apart; The family of the house of Nathan apart, And their women apart; 13The family of the house of Levi apart, And their women apart; The family of Shimei apart, And their women apart, 14All the families that are left, Every family apart, and their women apart!

Context! Jerusalem surrounded

Context! They will mourn for the One they pierced

Context! House of David

#And your response?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are grafted onto the olive tree.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They have had their share of pain. But obviously God will have special preaching miracles during tribulations to convert more people including Jewish people.

The people that are indeed claim to be the true followers of Moses, but they aren't Jews.

#My opinion, but sincere to the research

That synagogue of Satan reference isn't about the Jews. Search the literal location of The Church of Smyrna to today and note what people inhabit that land.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION],

Still waiting for your Palistinian supporting, replacement theology, Spiritual Israel claims to be scripturally backed up, while simultaneously waiting to see how you take the God of Zion and remove His zeal for Zion that is proclaimed throughout many scriptures.

d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-3.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
My point is that we are all equal. Sorry for the mistake.

You are fine. I wasn't trying to be rude. Many people associate that verse with "actual" Jews. It was a propeganda tool used by Hitler, even. Please keep contributing.

And... God Bless

: )

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Crucible is a "Replacement Theology" believer

'Replacement theology' is not even a theological term, it is simply a mistaken, derogatory term toward Covenant Theology which suggests that the Jews already got what was promised to them and the Body of Christ is what is now relevant.