Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak's MO ----- If I get stumped, cry foul and claim she's being bullied, mistreated, slandered, mocked, ridiculed, baited, attacked.
You name it!
She's use any and all of them to try and discredit those that ask her legitimate biblical questions.
Smoke and mirrors to distract from the fact she can't give the right answer.

slander away. It is your thing.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are mad. You guys have been posting your faith tons. Everyone knows what MADs believe.

I didn't know that I was MAD 'til I came to TOL and found others who saw the same things in the Scriptures that I did. Then I discovered a category of understanding labeled MAD.
If one looks honestly and closely they will find a change in dispensations which Christ ordained through the Apostle Paul as GOD reckoned national Israel in unbelief.
That is the basis of MAD, Mid Acts Dispensationalism.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you have enough fun?

I am done entertain you. I try not to take your bait.

good day.
Come on Meshak.

You are the one that joined this Christian Theology DISCUSSION site.

Quit acting like a spoiled little defenseless princess that wants everything to go her way or she is going to grab her ball and go home, and woman up so we can talk about scripture - the word of GOD.

All of scripture is GOD's word to us.
It should all be discussed because it is all the word of GOD.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I guess your theology can't handle reality. So you 'change' reality to match your belief system.

That would be all of you, who's theology is a made up, new age detachment from where Christianity has stood from it's beginning. The only thing any of you can do is grandstand. You've all been fooled into the ramblings of 19th Century heretics.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which Israel?

the elect in Christ,

or the rejectors of Christ?

You may unwittingly be supporting the Israel in Judaism which rejects Christ, while speaking against the true Israel of God which is in Christ, who are the Christians.

LA

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

You still practicing that distortion?

The elect of Israel are beloved of the Father, and the unbelievers are enemies of the gospel.--

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My last post of the night, Meshak.

Christ died for ALL of our sins. Not just some of us ALL of us.

Every last sin was paid for on that cross. None were left out.

Then He was buried.

Then He rose from the dead to justify us -- to make us JUST AS IF we had never sinned at all.

This was God's plan from before the foundation of the world.

Now the question is, So what are we supposed to do about it?

The Bible answer is:

All that God asks ANY of us to do about that is to simply BELIEVE it and become a member of Christ's Body, as justified and holy before God as Christ is.

THAT is what the empty cross and empty tomb mean.

That is what the Bible says...believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

I know you've heard all this before.

Do you believe any of it?

You can not be saved by believing a doctrine.

You actually have to go before Christ and find forgiveness when invited through those who already have received forgiveness and the Holy Spirit through obedience to Him.

You have not, You reject those who preach the keys to the Kingdom of God first delivered by Peter--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nice to see that this thread, like so many others, has been derailed into trading insults. Nothing like the good old folks showing off their best Christian Behavior.

It looks derailed, But actually, replacement theology believers are being grilled by Israel supporters. Mashak believes in "spiritual Israel" and doesn't like supporters of "Zion".

Mashak's friends are on the "spiritual Israel/replacement Theology" side of things.

Everyone she is playing victim to is exposing her Replacement Theology Venom.