"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

beloved57

The word "WHOSOEVER" refutes Calvinism.

Your right. "Whosoever that by their own free will calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13. It would have to be by their own free will. You just refuted yourself.

Again your savior is freewill, not Christ. That is because you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!

Elia

The word "whosoever" means all, everyone, anyone. (Funk and Wagnalls Dictionary)

If you try to say that only the "elect" are the whosoever's then the word loses its meaning. It is not possible to define the word "whosoever" to any particular person or group, it just doesn't make sense to try and do so.

The word "whosoever" appears in the Bible over 180 times. Jesus used the word "whosoever" over 80 times. Such as in John 3:16, where he said, "That WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

The Bible plainly teaches that salvation is for "whosoever" that believes in Jesus.

Bs"d

NOOOO!!!

To try and change that is to deceive yourself into believing a lie.

You are the one believing in and peddling a lie.

When Paul says "WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" then he is quoting the Tanach: "Whosoever that calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved" Joel 2:32

And like we all know, when it says "the LORD" in the Tanach, then there is really written Y-H-W-H.

So this speaks about Y-H-W-H, and not about JC.

By leaving out the name of God and replacing it with "the LORD", people can be tricked it speaks about JC instead of Y-H-W-H . That is why Christian Bible translations leave out the name of God, in order to increase confusion, and increase the possibilities to add another god.

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

beloved57

Bs"d

NOOOO!!!

You are the one believing in and peddling a lie.

When Paul says "WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" then he is quoting the Tanach: "Whosoever that calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved" Joel 2:32

And like we all know, when it says "the LORD" in the Tanach, then there is really written Y-H-W-H.

So this speaks about Y-H-W-H, and not about JC.

By leaving out the name of God and replacing it with "the LORD", people can be tricked it speaks about JC instead of Y-H-W-H . That is why Christian Bible translations leave out the name of God, in order to increase confusion, and increase the possibilities to add another god.

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
."

Do you believe in golden calf worship?

Elia

Do you believe in golden calf worship?

Bs"d

I believe golden calf worship is forbidden.

Just like worshipping a carpenter.

Only the one and only God Y-H-W-H who is one may be worshipped.

."

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners freewill saves them.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

What about all of the millions and millions of people that by their own free will became Christians.

Calvinist are about one tenth of one percent of the Christian community. You probably think that they are all going to hell, except for you.

beloved57

What about all of the millions and millions of people that by their own free will became Christians.

Calvinist are about one tenth of one percent of the Christian community. You probably think that they are all going to hell, except for you.
Freewill is your savior, not Christ!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk