excellent example of MADism:

daqq

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven: neither in the age wherein you now dwell, nor in the age to come if indeed you overcome. Therefore you better hope and pray there are indeed two "ages" to the span of a man because as for this, your first age, we are admonished not even to pray for such a one as you, (1John 5:16).

Matthew 12:31-34
31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is to come.
33 Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree corrupt, and its fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by its fruit.
34 Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mark 3:28-30
28 Verily I say unto you, All their sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and their blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 but whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit hath never forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin:
because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Wanted to capture this for the record.

AMR
Full Context
Spoiler
Consider this... I don't think you're lost when you believe in Spiritual Israel or are Arian. But... you are a teacher by being here. You get cornered for connecting Jesus to obedience... but you admit your fleshly failure. You are a Spirit led individual.

This is my bigggg dislike of "Arianism".

It makes people believe they can accomplish the carnal righteousness of God. I'm not trying to convert your theology... but consider this. We are blessed to have a humble King that got off his A$$ and came down here with all of us sinners. Creation and Creator walked as ONE. I tear up when I think of this. God would rather wash our filthy feet with His Love than Lord over us from His heavenly Phifedom.

I'm sure this may seem crude to you... but I would be sawn in two with a dull blade for God. Why? Because He is the Humble servant King of ALL Love.

I spit on the Trinity Doctrine. Yup... I believe in God the Father, God the Son and The Spirit Of Christ that indwells our filthy tents (Romans 8:9), like the glory of God in the tabernacle, amongst grumbling Israel. But.. heck.. we grumble too. It's human. We get Mannah from the sky every day, but we ask God for more and more. Israel is no different than us in that respect. We all need, need, need and God provides, provides, provides.

Why do I hate the Trinity doctrine? Because it divides... there are 1000 divisions just amongst trinitarians.

I read the Bible and take it at the value that there are mysteries we can have fun discussing, but they remain mystery. Deut6:4 is repeated by Jews every day in Prayer... the Trinity doctrine says God is one but three. This is BS. The distinct expressions of God in the three ways that testify are there, but God is no liar! If Deuteronomy 6:4 says ONE... than it's a TRUE ONE.

How is Jesus the Incarnate Father and the physical glory of God?

IDK! I just believe it! I don't know is the first step to learning. Men want to shove their understandings and articulation down people's throats, but they ROB God when they do this.

God is supposed to teach us these things. It's like a Father taking His kids fishing. Imagine if God wanted to teach his kid how to tie a fishing lure but some butt comes along and teaches the kid how to do it differently!

This is the danger of worthless doctrines that bring division.

Spiritual Israel is serious to me, because it teaches people to expect that Jesus will hate Israel and destroy it! In Islam... their false Christ is prophesied to come and do just that... I don't know if this is the mystery of the "anti Christ", but if it is... Spiritual Israel doctrine teaches the troops to expect the wrong Jesus. There.. I just tore my human Spiritual heart out and showed it to you and everyone on this site. I might get crapped on for some things I just said and be seen as worthless. [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] would jump on me for what I said here... but Sister... I'm real with this Jesus stuff, and I would eat with pigs in the mud and fecies of Pigs for Jesus. I hate Christian division and seriously seem to bring it when I speak, but I genuinely see that we have a "Father" that gets on His "knees" and plays hot wheels with us. That's how I see Jesus.

I'm not better than you or anyone for seeing it this way... but I ache for the unity, only the Physical presence of God will bring. ( John 10:30, Rev. 21:22)

Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

How would it make you feel... how valuable...

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...

You can call me a blasphemous heretic that deserves to burn at the stake... but please put your heart into your replie and for just this silly idea.. answer as if I am right.

- Peace.
Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

How would it make you feel... how valuable...

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...
Capture this while you're at it... You're propagation of false doctrines and cookie cutter beliefs keeps people Arian. If you represent someone who believes Jesus is God... you do it so poorly by pouring over the ways men define the mystery.

How about I take my kid gloves off.

You and [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION] do the same thing... you cram your belief system down people's throats and divide them so staunchly, that true reconciliation of the Holy Spirit isn't possible.

You Lock up the KINGDOM by charging the admission of doctrine and further more... you would travel the earth over to make another that Locks the Kingdom up more than you!

Jesus says He judges not... and no Arian garbage with you... You know "WHO" he is!

Do you now think you can judge the saved from the lost. Isaiah 14:14 for you!

I'm not playing... I have no patience for you. Did you quote the rest where I poured my heart out to Marhig? No! You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] are two sides of one coin. Cradle your Spiritual Israel, anti-Semite, reformed garbage, but when Joel 3:2 happens, I won't be the "Special" person running the wrong direction.

I'll add my quote that you omitted. Did you catch I was witnessing to Marhig? Thanks for being a Dilbert and messing with a brother trying to assist a sister.

You literally disgust me. I Love you, but your canned reform spew makes me throw up in my mouth.

# Gospel Inhibitor
# Blind Guide

Did you quote this?

Marhig...

We never pick up our corpse of a body and claim to be improving or more "righteous".

This is a form of Spiritual Pride... it is "Spiritual Beauty" and boasting in our self perceived "growth" / Obedience. Think of it this way...

Is God Proud, or Humble?

If you see God is humble and you believe He is Love incarnate... you will see that counting our success or failure is absolutely WORTHLESS.

God's work of Salvation is all we need.

Ephesians 2:8 ... what does this mean?

Consider this... let's say a girl is molested by her father and runs away from home at the age of 14. She gets pumped by the age of 16 and is using heroine to deal with the pain of the soul. Imagine that an evangelist teaches her the true meaning of Ephesians 2:8 ... over the next 20 years of her life, she struggles with life and drugs... sex and hating herself.

But she claims Jesus love every day of her life...

Now imagine that you are talking to this girl one day and she drinks to kill the pain, and shoots once a year to celebrate her freedom from prostitution and her newfound forgiveness towards her father... that she found in Jesus.

To you... what would she be, and would you see the amazing work she is to Jesus, or would you try to make her a "better" "Christian"?

No, because you would rather proselytize than see any one genuinely get righteousness by faith... vs... election. And you would rather push your Pamphlet Trinity than have people understand the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as God's Loving Revelation to us.

I'm genuinely angry at you now. I really didn't think you would take the bait. I honestly thought you would get what I was doing. Thanks for putting your disgusting and filthy, whore doctrines of men above [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] 's understanding of who Christ is!

You count her reprobate and harden your heart like Pharaoh towards her. Way to go Jonah... sit on the hillside overlooking Ninivah, waiting to hear the screams.

I'm so righteously indignant right now, I could quote Matthew 23 towards you.

You are an arrogant man, without spiritual flexibility or concern for the lost sheep.

If you ever were... news flash... you replaced it with reformed vomit.

# Sorry to be so coy and not tell you how I really feel. You call [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] lost... , well you know what... John 5:45 for you, friendo.
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] were died for by GOD, and at the end of the day... they aren't yours to judge!!!!!!
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] andI are at theological odds, and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] may never see... but I would rather have a cold beer and a shot of whiskey with either of them, than the likes of you. I simply don't TRUST you!

# Theological Infant

Put all your reformed doctrines and the Westminster confessions of faith on the ground and I would spit on them!

All I NEED is JESUS... the Bible is His Love Letter to Us and I'm greatful for it...

I have officially lost what little respect I had for you!
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... that concludes my response to "the likes" of y-o-u.

giphy.gif

Spoiler
source.gif
.... Hope I wasn't too vague, Reppy Twister of the promises to National Israe!!

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] , final editing in of some Zionist Iron... just...for...you.
Spoiler
Matthew 23 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

23 Then Yeshua addressed the crowds and his talmidim: 2 “The Torah-teachers and the P’rushim,” he said, “sit in the seat of Moshe. 3 So whatever they tell you, take care to do it. But don’t do what they do, because they talk but don’t act! 4 They tie heavy loads onto people’s shoulders but won’t lift a finger to help carry them. 5 Everything they do is done to be seen by others; for they make their t’fillin broad and their tzitziyot long, 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the best seats in the synagogues, 7 and they love being greeted deferentially in the marketplaces and being called ‘Rabbi.’

8 “But you are not to let yourselves be called ‘Rabbi’; because you have one Rabbi, and you are all each other’s brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘Father.’ because you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to let yourselves be called ‘leaders,’ because you have one Leader, and he is the Messiah! 11 The greatest among you must be your servant, 12 for whoever promotes himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be promoted.

13 “But woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you are shutting the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces, neither entering yourselves nor allowing those who wish to enter to do so. 14 Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! For you swallow up widow’s houses while making a show of davvening at great length. Because of this your punishment will be all the worse!

15 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You go about over land and sea to make one proselyte; and when you succeed, you make him twice as fit for Gei-Hinnom as you are!

16 “Woe to you, you blind guides! You say, ‘If someone swears by the Temple, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the gold in the Temple, he is bound.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is more important? the gold? or the Temple which makes the gold holy? 18 And you say, ‘If someone swears by the altar, he is not bound by his oath; but if he swears by the offering on the altar, he is bound.’ 19 Blind men! Which is more important? the sacrifice? or the altar which makes the sacrifice holy? 20 So someone who swears by the altar swears by it and everything on it. 21 And someone who swears by the Temple swears by it and the One who lives in it. 22 And someone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and the One who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You pay your tithes of mint, dill and cumin; but you have neglected the weightier matters of the Torah — justice, mercy, trust. These are the things you should have attended to — without neglecting the others! 24 Blind guides! — straining out a gnat, meanwhile swallowing a camel!

25 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Parush! First clean the inside of the cup, so that the outside may be clean too.

27 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look fine on the outside but inside are full of dead people’s bones and all kinds of rottenness. 28 Likewise, you appear to people from the outside to be good and honest, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and far from Torah.

29 “Woe to you hypocritical Torah-teachers and P’rushim! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the tzaddikim, 30 and you say, ‘Had we lived when our fathers did, we would never have taken part in killing the prophets.’ 31 In this you testify against yourselves that you are worthy descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead then, finish what your fathers started!

33 “You snakes! Sons of snakes! How can you escape being condemned to Gei-Hinnom? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and Torah-teachers — some of them you will kill, indeed, you will have them executed on stakes as criminals; some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so, on you will fall the guilt for all the innocent blood that has ever been shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Hevel to the blood of Z’kharyah Ben-Berekhyah, whom you murdered between the Temple and the altar. 36 Yes! I tell you that all this will fall on this generation!

37 “Yerushalayim! Yerushalayim! You kill the prophets! You stone those who are sent to you! How often I wanted to gather your children, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you refused! 38 Look! God is abandoning your house to you, leaving it desolate. 39 For I tell you, from now on, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai’”

Luke 21:20, 21, 24

24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. ... 37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives.

Acts 1

6 When they were together, they asked him,Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”

9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

14 Look, a day is coming for Adonai
when your plunder, [Yerushalayim], will be divided
right there within you.
2 “For I will gather all the nations
against Yerushalayim for war.
The city will be taken,
the houses will be rifled,
the women will be raped,
and half the city will go into exile;
but the rest of the people
will not be cut off from the city.”
3 Then Adonai will go out
and fight against those nations,
fighting as on a day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand
on the Mount of Olives,
which lies to the east of Yerushalayim;
and the Mount of Olives
will be split in half
from east to west, to make a huge valley.
Half of the mountain will move toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
5 You will flee to the valley in the mountains,
for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel.
You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake
in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah.
Then Adonai my God will come
to you with all the holy ones.

Zechariah 2 (CJB]

25 “I will restore to you the years that the locusts ate,
the grasshoppers, shearer-worms and cutter-worms,
my great army that I sent against you.
26 You will eat until you are satisfied
and will praise the name of Adonai your God,
who has done with you such wonders.
Then my people will never again be shamed.
27 You will know that I am with Isra’el
and that I am Adonai your God,

and that there is no other.
Then my people will never again be shamed.

Chapter 4 (CJB)

Joel 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 (Chapter 3 Western Bible) “For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.
3 They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Hebrews 10:31

aec24ef4de0ce04571d6b245d5a482ce.jpg

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] , That's the Iron of a biblical Zionist's Blade. I know I only scratch your stone heart, but I thrust it home in the Name of
latest
, the TRUE Zionist of zionist's.

Psalm 87 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

87 (0) A psalm of the sons of Korach. A song:
(1) On the holy mountains is [the city’s] foundation.
2 Adonai loves the gates of Tziyon
more than all the dwellings in Ya‘akov.
3 Glorious things are said about you,
city of God. (Selah)
4 I count Rahav and Bavel
among those who know me;
Of P’leshet, Tzor and Ethiopia [they will say],
“This one was born there.”
5 But of Tziyon it will be said,
“This one and that was born in it,
for the Most High himself establishes it.”
6 When he registers the peoples, Adonai will record,
"This one was born there.” (Selah)
7 Singers and dancers alike say,
“For me, you are the source of everything.”

Anyone that would offer the hand of fellowship in the faith to an Arian is confused at best, in rebellion against God at worst.

In the world it is called Tolerance, but in hell it is called Despair for it is the sin that believes in nothing, cares for nothing, seeks to know nothing, interferes with nothing, enjoys nothing, hates nothing, finds purpose in nothing, lives for nothing, and remains alive because there is nothing for which it will die.

For me, Christ's words (Luke 12:51) disprove any notions that Jesus came to unite all humanity (godly and ungodly) into a single "universal brotherhood of man." Rather, He divided them as they have never been divided before.

AMR

(1 John 4:8; 1 Corinthians 13:1-13; 1 John 2:2; Acts 17:22-34; Romans 4:5)

And... My favorite...

Matthew 9:11-13

11 When the P’rushim saw this, they said to his talmidim, “Why does your rabbi eat with tax-collectors and sinners?” 12 But Yeshua heard the question and answered, “The ones who need a doctor aren’t the healthy but the sick. 13 As for you, go and learn what this means: ‘I want compassion rather than animal-sacrifices.’ For I didn’t come to call the ‘righteous,’ but sinners!”

Matthew 11

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ But wisdom is justified by her children.”

Shall we "hear" AMR's Opinion? Or, shall we "Believe" Jesus' Revelations?

Last edited:

God's Truth

You can stop willfully sinning.

Nowhere in orthodox Christianity will you find a notion that a person becomes sinless after turning to Christ.

And nowhere do you have an example of it either :rolleyes:

Why come off as the accuser?

Why even come that way?

Hebrews 10:10 and by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy

Hebrews 11:40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 12:13 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.

Hebrews 12:23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Hebrews 2:11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.

John 17:19 John 17:19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,

God's Truth

Capture this while you're at it... You're propagation of false doctrines and cookie cutter beliefs keeps people Arian. If you represent someone who believes Jesus is God... you do it so poorly by pouring over the ways men define the mystery.

How about I take my kid gloves off.

You and God's truth do the same thing... you cram your belief system down people's throats and divide them so staunchly, that true reconciliation of the Holy Spirit isn't possible.

You Lock up the KINGDOM by charging the admission of doctrine and further more... you would travel the earth over to make another that Locks the Kingdom up more than you!

Jesus says He judges not... and no Arian garbage with you... You know "WHO" he is!

Do you now think you can judge the saved from the lost. Isaiah 14:14 for you!

I'm not playing... I have no patience for you. Did you quote the rest where I poured my heart out to Marhig? No! You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] are two sides of one coin. Cradle your Spiritual Israel, anti-Semite, reformed garbage, but when Joel 3:2 happens, I won't be the "Special" person running the wrong direction.

I'll add my quote that you omitted. Did you catch I was witnessing to Marhig? Thanks for being a Dilbert and messing with a brother trying to assist a sister.

You literally disgust me. I Love you, but your canned reform spew makes me throw up in my mouth.

# Gospel Inhibitor

Why falsely judge me? I have not done what Amr and YOU have done.

The two of you are the ones who tell others they are going to hell.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Matthew 12:31-34
31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is to come.
33 Either make the tree good, and its fruit good; or make the tree corrupt, and its fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by its fruit.
34 Ye offspring of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mark 3:28-30
28 Verily I say unto you, All their sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and their blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 but whosoever shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit hath never forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin:
because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Is it eternal if he only does it on TOL?

daqq

Is it eternal if he only does it on TOL?

Sheol and Abaddon are before YHWH: how much more the hearts of the sons of men! (Pro 15:11)

Only those who have and hold the Testimony of Yeshua in truth, uprightness, and honesty, have the authority of the Word behind what they say. Those such as yourself who openly reject that Testimony are already dead.

Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμων-left-hand sided luck there Lucky. :lucky:
Nothing ever goes wrong for the lucky lefties until the gaping maw of Sheol opens up. :Nineveh:

Sheol and Abaddon are before YHWH: how much more the hearts of the sons of men! (Pro 15:11)

:sheep:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Irrelevant. You talk like a Catholic-they talk like you...."Venial" vs. "Mortal" sins.

There are sins greater than others- Jesus even specifically points it out to Pilate when the Jews sent him forward to be prosecuted.

You just don't understand the difference between Reformed and Catholic doctrine is all.

marhig

Two unbelievers that add their own obedience and righteousness as a payment owed for sin unto their salvation.

It's the obedience and righteousness of one alone that paid the debt owed.

GT maintains that if one "repents" it means they "stopped sinning".
That is not what the word "repent" means, and she has been correct time and time again, and still maintains the same lie.

So what does the word repent mean to you? Is it to say sorry to God and then just carry on with the same sin regardless doing the same thing knowing it's wrong before God?

Or do you say sorry and stop like Jesus teaches is to?

john w

Hall of Fame
There are sins greater than others- Jesus even specifically points it out to Pilate when the Jews sent him forward to be prosecuted.

You just don't understand the difference between Reformed and Catholic doctrine is all.

Irrelevant-1 sin, and you are toast. I understand the difference between Reformed and Catholic doctrine, better than you, and most, so save it-I am a former Roman.

You just don't understand how to get saved. Memorize:

The righteousness of God.

"Jesus even specifically points it out" to sell all you have, raise the dead, show yourself to a Levitical priest, pick up deadly snakes.....And? Do it.

I thought so....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We repent of sins. God does not!
The word "repented" obviously does not mean "stopped sinning".
Obvious to those that are not blind and stupid of scripture.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

If your definition had any merit at all, then GOD stopped sinning.

Foolish, blind, stupid woman.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
John 19:11
Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin.”

~Jesus to Pilate~

See also: Predestination

john w

Hall of Fame
So what does the word repent mean to you? Is it to say sorry to God and then just carry on with the same sin regardless doing the same thing knowing it's wrong before God?

Or do you say sorry and stop like Jesus teaches is to?

It means "change your mind." Judas "repented." Did he stop sinning....and "just carry on with the same sin regardless doing the same thing knowing it's wrong before God?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven: neither in the age wherein you now dwell, nor in the age to come if indeed you overcome. Therefore you better hope and pray there are indeed two "ages" to the span of a man because as for this, your first age, we are admonished not even to pray for such a one as you, (1John 5:16).

Nope-not written to members of the boc/no application to us-the future...Another thread-been there.

Sit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is a manipulator... but you are a person I still trust. That never stopped. I still count you my brother in Jesus.

Imagine that, slandering and flattering in a few sentences.

Why do you mention me so often? Daqq did not mention me yet you included me to just mock me.

You seem to be intimidated by me.

john w

Hall of Fame
UNREPENTANT SINS.

1.Wrong. No scripture says that. 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

This demon, again, on record, asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins-satanism.

Flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, at...

Colossians 2:13 KJV And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Read it, you wicked demon-"all."

2.You don't even remember all your sins, you serpent, so you, by your own wicked words, just condemned yourself to hell.

marhig

The word "repented" obviously does not mean "stopped sinning".
Obvious to those that are not blind and stupid of scripture.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

If your definition had any merit at all, then GOD stopped sinning.

Foolish, blind, stupid woman.

Did God turn from what he was going to do?

john w

Hall of Fame
What happened to Judas?

You missed it-you assert repent means stop sinning, and not "just carry on with the same sin regardless doing the same thing knowing it's wrong before God?"

Judas repented. Did he stop sinning, turn from sin? No? Then repent cannot mean "stop sinning..turn from sinning."

Sometimes I wonder if you morons deserve my brilliant, and humble, presence, on TOL.

marhig

Consider this... I don't think you're lost when you believe in Spiritual Israel or are Arian. But... you are a teacher by being here. You get cornered for connecting Jesus to obedience... but you admit your fleshly failure. You are a Spirit led individual.

EE

I've had a quick look through but your post has a lot to take in, I'm going to have a good read over the next day or so, as it's late here now and I'm too tired to take it in. But I want to ask you something, how can you say those things about me that I have quoted, then afterward agree with John W, who calls me all sorts of bad things including a child of the devil?

Also, what do you mean when you say you don't believe in the trinity? What do you believe? Because your agreeing with people who call me a devil because I don't believe in a triune God.

Thanks