Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
EE,

Just curious.

Why do you target Calvinists as anti-Semite?

They are no different from any other trinity believing Christians to me.

thanks.

Your questions are specifically targeted to derail this thread. I'm on to you.

But for the sake of your cute cap.....

If you Jump back to post number 417, scroll down to the warning signs and read the link descriptions and explaination, you will have your answer in, beyond, full.

Thank you and you are welcome.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your questions are specifically targeted to derail this thread. I'm on to you.

But for the sake of your cute cap.....

If you Jump back to post number 417, scroll down to the warning signs and read the link descriptions and explaination, you will have your answer in, beyond, full.

Thank you and you are welcome.

Nope, I don't try to derail any thread.

It is just my overall impression that MADs don't seem to like Calvinists.

I know they don't like many posters whom they don't agree with but Calvinism seem to be targeted organizationally.

just saying.

thanks.

theophilus

[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION] [MENTION=696]theophilus[/MENTION],

Though theologically cunning in its craft, Nang speaks like this on more than this occasion....

Exhibit A

......... Case in Point

My time is too valuable to sort through all of Nang's Theologically Flowery ways of calling people false prophets and reprobates.

giphy.gif

Only God knows what is in a man's heart.

Only God knows who are truly His.

There are times when we judge unrighteously or base judgments on what only is seen (written). It's a limitation of message boards.

I "thank" Nang because she is my friend. I have other board friends I agree with a lot less than Nang and they receive my "thanks" as well.

:)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Only God knows what is in a man's heart.

Only God knows who are truly His.

There are times when we judge unrighteously or base judgments on what only is seen (written). It's a limitation of message boards.

I "thank" Nang because she is my friend. I have other board friends I agree with a lot less than Nang and they receive my "thanks" as well.

I thanked you because I know you to be upright in the Grace of Christ. I mentioned you because I wanted you to see that I wasn't a blathering idiot.

I am sincerely appreciative that you reached out and communicated back. In honesty, it matters to me.

Faith, Hope and Love, Theophilus, my friend.

: )

To have me on record... I agree with every word you wrote and, to clearly express my perspective, even the recipients of my most scathing posts, are, to me, counted as siblings bathed in the Precious blood.

theophilus

I thanked you because I know you to be upright in the Grace of Christ. I mentioned you because I wanted you to see that I wasn't a blathering idiot.

I am sincerely appreciative that you reached out and communicated back. In honesty, it matters to me.

Faith, Hope and Love, Theophilus, my friend.

: )

To have me on record... I agree with every word you wrote and, to clearly express my perspective, even the recipients of my most scathing posts, are, to me, counted as siblings bathed in the Precious blood.

Grace, Mercy and Peace to you, as well, little brother.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your "Exhibit A" is a total fail. No accusations of reprobation made therin.

You are nothing but a phony . . .

Excellent.

But the dispensationalists will not comprehend your message, for they prove to be spiritless, without life, and blind to the great Truth of Jesus Christ.

Pagans, hiding behind their counterfeit "religion", in order to appear godly in the world and deceive the sons of God if they might.
But they will fail . .

Spiritless means without the Holy Spirt's indwelling. But, this doesn't make it clear. So, we'll add "without life" which eludes to being unregenerated and spiritually dead by your doctrine. Maybe there's still hope? "Blind to the great Truth...", why Jesus is the great Truth and only the unregenerate reprobate is "blind".

Maybe your not using complex theological verbiage to condemn fellow believers in the blood of Je... Oops...

Compare your total usage of structure and grammar with 2 peter 2:1-3 and Jude. You use the word "pagans" and follow with counterfeit religion, appear godly (nod towards having a form of godliness but denying the power) and "deceive the sons of God if they might".

Oh, snap-crackle-pop, No Mr. Bill!

giphy.gif

You just called an entire theological group of people (context of post and thread linked) unregenerate, reprobate, pagan, false prophets!

And what happens to false prophets, Don Corleone?

giphy.gif

Day boin...
what?
Day BOIN!
What?
T - h - e - y - B - U - R - N...
Oh! They Burn
Dats wut I said... Day Boin!

Case in Point...

Don't come a-swinginging next time the bell is a-dinging.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I get concerned when people say they are not anti Jewish, and then define " bona fide Christians" as "Israel".

So who are we? "Ethnic Jews"- is that us? Not "Israel"? What is your attitude to "Ethnic Jews"- yes, those who circumcise their sons, who observe the Sabbath, who eat only kosher food- and who go to a synagogue, not a church?
I choose my words carefully in all my posts. The context of my comments, unless specifically noted otherwise, are related to Scripture's use of the term in its soteriological sense. Attempting to cast them in a socio-political context is improper.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well... editing in now... not even scratching the surface, I found "evidence" that backs my assertion. #Did my research before hand, but went on ahead and did it again.
Click Here
Your charge against Nang was conditioned upon reference to the Institutes. Epic fail, demonstrating my prior complaint about hyperbolic rhetoric and over generalization by the typical anti-Calvinist.

You claim to be far from anti-Semitic in your doctrine, then you call "Christians" "Jews" and casually claim that ethnic Jews are ok if they accept Christ, but basically insinuate the rest are.....
See my recent response to Chair.
I know how much you like links. : ) Enjoy...
That you are an ardent supporter of the nation of Israel is not in dispute and is not the topic of the discussion at hand, that is, "Who is the Israel of God?" I have answered the question. Q.E.D.

AMR

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your charge against Nang was conditioned upon reference to the Institutes. Epic fail, demonstrating my prior complaint about hyperbolic rhetoric and over generalization by the typical anti-Calvinist.

See my recent response to Chair.

That you are an ardent supporter of the nation of Israel is not in dispute and is not the topic of the discussion at hand, that is, "Who is the Israel of God?" I have answered the question. Q.E.D.

AMR

No

Matthew 5:37
1 John 2:27
James 2:9

"Anti-Calvinist"

No

"Anti Doctrines of men"

Yes

#
giphy.gif

Opertunity to end this:
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7292]Nang[/MENTION] may kindly recant support of Calvin's institutes, all Reformation commentaries and the Westminster Confessions of faith. They may remain as historically significant documents, but none of their assertions may be utilized to bolster your stances.

I already know the answer to this, but that would end what has begun.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you believed that Jesus is God, you would see this as Christ's judgment. You would see that He is honoring His promises and liberating Israel, despite the final condemnation and false witness the Sanhedrin brought to Him, according to His Will.

There would be much insight for you in paralleling Jesus' words in Matthew 23:37 with Deuteronomy 32:11-12

#John 10:30 cross referenced with Deuteronomy 6:4

Lastly..

#Isaiah 43:11 and

Romans 10:

8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming:

9 that if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Who's name sister?

10 For with your heart you believe and are justified, and with your mouth you confess and are saved.

11 It is just as the Scripture says: “Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.” Jeremiah 17:7 (That's JHVH in Jeremiah)

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him,

13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Who's Name Saves Sister?

Sister, read this until you fully understand it, then look in verse 13 of Romans 10 in a New World Translation.

Your reasoning is Trinitarian version. I am not Trinitarian. So you cannot put the word into my mouth.

Like you don't understand Jesus' love, you don't understand Jesus' being the Lord of all His followers.

It is manipulative question and I will not play your game.

God's Truth

b57 and Nanja are hyper-Calvinists, a group declared heretical by all orthodox Reformed or Calvinist.

See:
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...es-Us-to-God&p=4836696&viewfull=1#post4836696

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115439-Eternal-Security-!&p=4643308&viewfull=1#post4643308

Firstly, please do not place Nang in the same odious camp as b57 or Nanja.

Secondly, please do not violate the ninth commandment. I hope none here are my disciples, for their and my own regula fidei is Holy Writ. If you can point me to a link containing content wherein Nang has appealed to the Institutes for consigning another to eternal perdition, I will be sadly compelled to rebuke Nang. Of course, you cannot. :AMR1: As for the likes of b57 or Nanja, I do not come to the defense of entrenched heretics.

Thirdly, no proper covenantalist is an anti-Semite, for the very term implies a negative racially motivated mindset against ethnic Jews. As my post indicates, God has not finished with saving Jews. Again, God has a plan for Jews, it is the same plan He promised to Adam and to Abraham. That referred to seed therein is the one Jesus Christ. He is the Holy One of Israel, He is the Israel of God. He did what Adam would not do. He did what stiff-necked Israel would and could not do. All Israel, that is bona fide Christians (Gal. 6:16; 1 Peter 2:9-10; Hebrews 8:8-10) will be saved.

It is these very sort of unsupportable accusations and libels that leaves me with no patience for those that would present themselves to be sincerely seek answers, all the while concealing an agenda to hold others to ridicule or toady to the hoi polloi. God has given me a limited number of resources—in particular, time, money, talents, and energy. And I am commanded to be a good steward of each (cf. Ephesians 5:15; Ecclesiastes 11:9; Mark 12:30). So I must be a good steward of my gifts and time—not everyone deserves it and I am not obligated to give it unworthily, Romans 12:6-8, Ephesians 5:15-17; 2 John 10-11; Psalm 90:12; Isaiah 49:4.

Your fifteen minutes is up, sir. :AMR:

AMR

Those you call hyper Calvinists are more accurate to Calvinism.

God's Truth

God cut off all the Jews who do not believe in Jesus.

God cut them off and bound them all to where the Gentiles were and are until they come to God through Jesus.

All are bound over to disobedience and are condemned until they come to God by faith and obedience to Jesus.

There is a New Covenant.

The Old Covenant has disappeared.

God does NOT care any longer about who is blood related to Abraham.

That mattered before because God was bringing Jesus into the world as one blood related to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and David.

Now that Jesus has come, the only blood that matters is the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ.