My Grace Bunny

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I have spent many hours on ToL. I want anonymity to prevent myself from getting in the way of scripture.

However,

Because I enjoy ToL so much, and appreciate the opportunity to discuss scripture, I'm revealing two things about "Nameless" to say thank you to my Beautiful Wife for being patient with my efforts.

I Love you GraceBunny.

"Grace is the face love wears when it meets imperfection." Joseph R. Cooke

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

GraceBunny

I have spent many hours on ToL. I want anonymity to prevent myself from getting in the way of scripture.

However,

Because I enjoy ToL so much, and appreciate the opportunity to discuss scripture, I'm revealing two things about "Nameless" to say thank you to my Beautiful Wife for being patient with my efforts.

I Love you GraceBunny.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

"Grace is the face love wears when it meets imperfection." Joseph R. Cooke

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
My Grace Bunny

Looks like I won't be able to for a bit. I haven't posted enough lol. [emoji38]

That won't be a problem. [emoji3]. Those posts rack up quick.

Tell GT that people are saved by faith alone and you'll end up with a thousand posts in no time.[emoji43]

Try to explain that the Law of Moses is completely fulfilled by Jesus and you'll end up with 2000. [emoji1][emoji12]

GraceBunny

That won't be a problem. [emoji3]. Those posts rack up quick.

Tell GT that people are save by faith alone and you'll end up with a thousand posts in no time.[emoji43]

Try to explain that the Law of Moses is completely fulfilled by Jesus and you'll end up with 2000. [emoji1][emoji12]

No thank you, I''ve seen what happens! LOL!!!