Your throne, O God, is forever and ever - Psalm 45:6

beameup

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

Psalm 45:6

beameup

Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. And the glory of the LORD came into the Temple by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the Temple. And I heard him speaking unto me out of the Temple; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my Throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile -- Ezekiel 43:1-2, 4-7a

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom." (Hebrews 1:8)

daqq

Hebrews 1:1-9
[1] Elohim, having spoken of old time in many portions and many ways to the fathers in the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us in a Son,
[2] whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom He also acted out the ages;
[3] who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His essence, bearing | manifesting | all things concerning the word of His power, and having made a cleansing of sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
[4] becoming so much better than the messenger-prophets, inasmuch as he has inherited a more excellent name than they:
[5] for unto which of the messenger-prophets said He ever, You are My Son, this day have I begotten you? and again, I shall be unto him for a Father, and he shall be unto Me for a Son?
[6] Moreover when He leads the prototokos-firstborn,
(Yisrael), again into the Land, (of Yisrael), He says, And let all the messenger-prophets of Elohim bow unto him.
[7] And surely of the messengers it says, Who makes His messengers spirits and his ministers a flame of fire
[Psalm 104:4].
[8] But to the Son, Your throne, Elohim, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of your kingdom:
[9] You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore your Elohim has anointed you Elohim, with olive-oil of gladness among your fellow partakers
[Psalm 45:6-7, cf. Isaiah 45:3 "Elohey Yisrael", ("εγω κυριος ο θεος ο καλων το ονομα σου θεος ισραηλ")].
This day have I begotten you - Reply#118

Anyone truly desiring to know why this reading is the way it is should check the link and, hopefully, the same will see that it took eight pages to explain why this reading is the way it is. Meanwhile Beameup was there and ignored all of the evidence provided, and as may clearly be seen, following the above post in that thread; Beameup completely ignored the above so as to continue holding to a false paradigm which is not based in evidence but blind fideistic faith made up from solitary singled-out scripture quotes removed from their contexts. Yeshua was anointed [an] Elohim by his and our Father, Elohim. This anointing clearly occurred at his immersion when the Spirit of the Holy One descended from the heavens in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form as a dove and abode-remained upon-with-in him throughout his earthly physical ministry and Golgotha.

beameup

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. - Isaiah 6:1-5

HOLY->YHWH->'Adonay->TEMPLE->KING->EARTH

beameup

So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory. When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. - Psalm 102:15-16

YHWH shall appear on earth "in all HIS glory".

Last edited:

beameup

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: even he shall build the Temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. - Zechariah 6:12b-13

MAN->will build TEMPLE->rule upon THRONE->be a PRIEST upon his THRONE

beameup

The LORD reigneth [has assumed Kingship], he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the WORLD also is established, that it cannot be moved.
Thy THRONE is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
Thy testimonies are very sure: HOLINESS becometh thine HOUSE
[TEMPLE], O LORD, forever. - Psalm 93:1,2,5

beameup

YHWH is on the THRONE, in the TEMPLE - a MAN is on the THRONE, in the TEMPLE

YHWH is on the THRONE, in the TEMPLE - a MAN is on the THRONE, in the TEMPLE

Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubim there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a THRONE.
Now the cherubim stood on the right side of the house, when the MAN went in; and the cloud filled the inner court [of the Temple].
Then the glory of YHWH went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the TEMPLE; and the TEMPLE was filled with the cloud, and the court [of the Temple] was full of the brightness of YHWH's glory.

Ezekiel 10:1,3,4

A MAN enters the TEMPLE, where there is a THRONE, and the GLORY of the LORD fills the TEMPLE

beameup

And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. - Zechariah 14:17

Still not a "peep" from the Jewish community...

beameup

“Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD,
“When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch;
And He will reign as King and act wisely
And do justice and righteousness in the land
[Israel]

In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell securely;
And this is His NAME by which He will be called:

'YHWH our righteousness'
Jeremiah 23:5-6

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The LORD reigneth [has assumed Kingship], he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the WORLD also is established, that it cannot be moved.
Thy THRONE is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
Thy testimonies are very sure: HOLINESS becometh thine HOUSE
[TEMPLE], O LORD, forever. - Psalm 93:1,2,5

Revelation 21:22

: )