More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The evidence shows that the little foul mouthed faggot couldn't keep from stalking someone by the name of Leslie Jones.

The link you provided proves my point. 100% of the people Twitter banned who are cited in that article are people who the left considers to be conservatives.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The evidence shows that the little foul mouthed faggot couldn't keep from stalking someone by the name of Leslie Jones.

The link you provided proves my point. 100% of the people Twitter banned who are cited in that article are people who the left considers to be conservatives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-banned-from-twitter/?utm_term=.9e99fa5785fb

If you want to redefine the word "conservative" by putting proud and unrepentant homosexuals and foul mouthed rappers into that category, there's not much I can do about it other than wonder why a Super Moderator for a Christian website would do so.

Thanks for your time.

Mocking You

Wrong. From http://www.yourdictionary.com/censorship

Censorship: "The definition of censorship is the practice of limiting access to information, ideas or books in order to prevent knowledge or freedom of thought."

Not a word about the government.
Questions ensue.

If a newspaper declines to publish your letter to the editor, is that censorship?

If a moderator on TOL deletes a person's post, is that censorship?

If a TV network fires an on-air personality for saying something is that censorship?

Give reasons for your answers, please.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-banned-from-twitter/?utm_term=.9e99fa5785fb

If you want to redefine the word "conservative" by putting proud and unrepentant homosexuals and foul mouthed rappers into that category, there's not much I can do about it other than wonder why a Super Moderator for a Christian website would do so.

Thanks for your time.

Read...very...closely. These are people who THE LEFT considers to be conservative.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Questions ensue.

If a newspaper declines to publish your letter to the editor, is that censorship?
Newspapers have limited space, so they are not able to print every single letter to the editor they receive. However, if over the course of a month (for example) they publish 10 pro gun control editorials (and zero pro gun rights editorials from people you know who are articulate and well-informed and who have sent in editorials), then I would say the paper is censoring the pro gun rights view.

If a moderator on TOL deletes a person's post, is that censorship?
When I talk about censorship I'm talking about political censorship. So yeah, if TOL deletes a post because the moderator disagrees with that person's political view then yes, that would be cesorship.

If a TV network fires an on-air personality for saying something is that censorship?
Yes. The censorship may be legitimate but it's still censorship. For example, if a Christian TV network fires an on-air personality because they promoted atheistic views, then that would be legitimate censorship. But it's still censorship.

Last edited by a moderator:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Read...very...closely. These are people who THE LEFT considers to be conservative.

Again: I wasn't aware that being a proud and unrepentant homosexual and conservatism were compatible.

What exactly is Milo Yiannopoulos "conserving"?

milo-gays-for-trump-640x480.jpg

Were you aware that Milo Y is against abortion, not because it's wrong to murder, but because:

"As a gay person, I have to be against abortion because as soon as they start working out what the gay gene is, it’s us that are going to get chopped because nobody wants a gay kid.”
http://www.inquisitr.com/3288554/milo-yiannopoulos-as-a-gay-person-i-have-to-be-against-abortion/

These people need help Jefferson, not a license to continue their sick behavior.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Again: I wasn't aware that being a proud and unrepentant homosexual and conservatism were compatible.
These people need help Jefferson, not a license to continue their sick behavior.

I agree with you. But the left doesn't hate Milo because he is a sodomite. They hate him because he rails against political correctness (except in regards to homosexuality). Therefore, THEY consider him to be [primarily] a conservative.

With the left, it's kind of like when a person has a white mother and a black father, for whatever reason, that person is usually considered black, not white. Likewise, when it comes to the intolerant left, anyone who is less than 95% liberal is considered to be a flaming, radical right-winger to them. Hence, their rage against Milo.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with you. But the left doesn't hate Milo because he is a sodomite. They hate him because he rails against political correctness (except in regards to homosexuality). Therefore, THEY consider him to be [primarily] a conservative.

With the left, it's kind of like when a person has a white mother and a black father, for whatever reason, that person is usually considered black, not white. Likewise, when it comes to the intolerant left, anyone who is less than 95% liberal is considered to be a flaming, radical right-winger to them. Hence, their rage against Milo.

Look at is this way: Who cares what the Left thinks? They claim that Adolf Hitler was a right winger, yet I never defend the mass murdering degenerate when that claim is made, instead I reveal the truth about him and show that he was on their side, not mine (mine being Christianity).

You should be doing the same instead of defending Milo Yiannopoulos in, what is this, the 3rd or 4th "More Liberal Censorship" thread that you've brought him up in?

Arthur Brain

People on the far left might do that but not in the main, just like people on the far right here do where it comes to describing people as 'leftist' who don't ascribe to the label. Go figure...

Arthur Brain

Look at is this way: Who cares what the Left thinks? They claim that Adolf Hitler was a right winger, yet I never defend the mass murdering degenerate when that claim is made, instead I reveal the truth about him and show that he was on their side, not mine (mine being Christianity).

You should be doing the same instead of defending Milo Yiannopoulos in, what is this, the 3rd or 4th "More Liberal Censorship" thread that you've brought him up in?

Well, no, you try to make out the guy was gay for the most part and that's cobbled from laughable revisionist bunk. Hitler wasn't on either "side" and reducing the atrocities of the Nazis to 'left v right' is a complete disservice to the victims of the regime.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Well, no, you try to make out the guy was gay for the most part and that's cobbled from laughable revisionist bunk. Hitler wasn't on either "side" and reducing the atrocities of the Nazis to 'left v right' is a complete disservice to the victims of the regime.

I see that you're still having problems dealing with the fact that mass murderers are often times homosexual.

Back to defining conservatism:

In the words of American Family Association's Bryan Fischer:

"Anal sex isn't a conservative value."

Regarding Adolf Hitler not being on "either side" (liberal or conservative) :

Nazi Germany =
govt health care
Govt day care
gun control
baby bonus checks
mandated vacation time
closed all private & religious schools
closed boy scouts & all had to be Hitler youth
controlled wages and had 100% control of all business
Nazi propaganda release ” we owe it to the Fuhrer

Sounds left wing to me
http://historyhalf.com/hitler-in-context/

Contrary to what many Trump supporters are saying: homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos (even if he weren't a sodomite) doesn't embrace conservative (i.e. Judeo-Christian) principles.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

How am I "defending" Milo since I am not calling him a conservative?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
By allowing the Left to call him a conservative and not showing that he isn't.

I'm now seeing what ok doser sees in you. You're not rational. If I had your reasoning skills, I would be accusing you of defending liberals for censoring people.

The purpose of these liberal censorship threads is to expose to the public the fact that liberals are in favor of fascist political censorship.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How am I "defending" Milo since I am not calling him a conservative?

By allowing the Left to call him a conservative and not showing that he isn't.

I'm now seeing what ok doser sees in you. You're not rational. If I had your reasoning skills, I would be accusing you of defending liberals for censoring people.

The purpose of these liberal censorship threads is to expose to the public the fact that liberals are in favor of fascist political censorship.

You're right, I'm not rational when it comes to defending evil behavior or evil people, nor will I ever be.

Arthur Brain

I see that you're still having problems dealing with the fact that mass murderers are often times homosexual.

Nothing you've come up with has proven or come close to proving that Hitler and the majority of the Nazis were homosexual.

It's not particularly any sort of "value" and it's hardly exclusive to homosexual men either, though thanks for underlining what your particular obsession is really about...

Nazi Germany =
govt health care
Govt day care
gun control
baby bonus checks
mandated vacation time

Sounds left wing to me

Well of course it does, to you, because you're not very bright.

Contrary to what many Trump supporters are saying: homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos (even if he weren't a sodomite) doesn't embrace conservative (i.e. Judeo-Christian) principles.

I'm not a Trump supporter and your ideas of 'values' are relative to say the least.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nothing you've come up with has proven or come close to proving that Hitler and the majority of the Nazis were homosexual.

I see that you're still having problems coming to grips that many mass murderers, including "Nancy Boy" Adolf Hitler were sodomites.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It's not particularly any sort of "value" and it's hardly exclusive to homosexual men either, though thanks for underlining what your particular obsession is really about...

Oh but Art, if homosexuals didn't "value" sodomizing some stranger in the privacy of a public restroom toilet stall (public park bushes, etc. etc. etc.), they surely wouldn't do it.

Nazi Germany =
govt health care
Govt day care
gun control
baby bonus checks
mandated vacation time

Sounds left wing to me

Well of course it does, to you, because you're not very bright.

Have you ever thought about seeking psychiatric help?

I'm not a Trump supporter and your ideas of 'values' are relative to say the least

Come on Art, you support many of the things that Donald Trump & Milo Y. support (you all wave the rainbow flag).