The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

marhig

I understand you say you do not see it. Why didn't you reply though to what I said and the scriptures I gave? You are merely denying what I said.

The scriptures say there is ONE SPIRIT. So tell me how TWO different Spirits live inside the saved.

There are many spirits

Hebrews 1

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

And how was the wicked spirit able to bring 7 worse spirits than himself into the man who was swept and garnished?

God's Truth

Jesus has always been the son of God, and he had always been under subjection to the father. He said that he came not to do his will, but to do the will of he who sent him.... The father. He also said the words he spoke were not his, but his father's, and every word that he heard, he spoke. He said without the father he could do nothing, and he said that the father was greater than he.

There is one God, and he is the father. As Jesus himself says in the Bible!

He said to Mary, I go to my father and your father, my God and your God.

You need to give more than that if you want to go deeper.

Jesus explains to us that when we want to understand because we do not understand, then however much you study, and however much your heart desires to know, then you will be given understanding.

Mark 4:24 "Consider carefully what you hear," he continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you--and even more.

God's Truth

There are many spirits

Hebrews 1

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

And how was the wicked spirit able to bring 7 worse spirits than himself into the man who was swept and garnished?

You KNOW we are NOT speaking of ANY other spirit except the DIVINE Spirit of God.

Don't go that way that you are going to defend your false beliefs. It is not honest.

marhig

You KNOW we are NOT speaking of ANY other spirit except the DIVINE Spirit of God.

Don't go that way that you are going to defend your false beliefs. It is not honest.
GT, no matter what you say, Jesus isn't God and he isn't the father. How can he be the father when he prayed to the father. That means he's praying to himself.

You make no sense!

drbrumley

GT, no matter what you say, Jesus isn't God and he isn't the father. How can he be the father when he prayed to the father. That means he's praying to himself.

You make no sense!

You are correct. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus also said "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

So when did Jesus become the Son of God?

keypurr

You are correct. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus also said "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

So when did Jesus become the Son of God?

He was born the flesh son and was given the spirit son at his baptism.

As simple as that.

keypurr

LOL. Figures that you don't understand it.

Are like keypurr thinking that the Holy Spirit possessed Jesus at His water baptism?

What is the "Godhead"?

I did not say it was the Holy Spirit that possessed him, I said it was the Express Image, the spirit son that dwelled in him. Jesus was anointed with that spirit of power, the spirit son who was given the fullness on his Father.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I did not say it was the Holy Spirit that possessed him, I said it was the Express Image, the spirit son that dwelled in him. Jesus was anointed with that spirit of power, the spirit son who was given the fullness on his Father.
Keypurr, whom does the Spirit make intercession to in Romans 8:27?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

So who was He before He was the "flesh" son?

Jesus did not exist before he was born, he was a man.

The SPIRIT son, the express image, went into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus became the Christ. This spirit son has the fullness of the Father and spoke through Jesus. That is what I think.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus did not exist before he was born, he was a man.

The SPIRIT son, the express image, went into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus became the Christ. This spirit son has the fullness of the Father and spoke through Jesus. That is what I think.
Does the phrase, "Before Abraham was, I am," have any meaning to you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app