Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

daqq

As I predicted, not a peep to...

Translation: You are also clueless as to the gospel of Christ.

Identify the gospel of Christ-chapter, verse.

Is this it?:
1 Cor. 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Oh yes, the apostles and disciples of Yeshua were absolutely aware of the same good news:

Isaiah 52:5-10 LXX Brenton Translation
5 And now why are ye here? Thus saith the Lord, Because my people was taken for nothing, wonder ye and howl. Thus saith the Lord, On account of you my name is continually blasphemed among the Gentiles
[Romans 2:24].
6 Therefore shall my people know my name in that day, for I am he that speaks: I am present,
7 as a season of beauty upon the mountains, as the feet of one preaching glad tidings of peace, as one preaching good news:
[ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα (Romans 10:15)] for I will publish thy salvation, saying, O Sion, thy God shall reign.
8 For the voice of them that guard thee is exalted, and with the voice together they shall rejoice: for eyes shall look to eyes, when the Lord shall have mercy upon Sion.
9 Let the waste places of Jerusalem break forth in joy together, because the Lord has had mercy upon her, and has delivered Jerusalem.
10 And the Lord shall reveal his holy arm in the sight of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation that comes from our God.

Isaiah 42:1-7 LXX Brenton Translation
1 Jacob is my servant, I will help him: Israel is my chosen, my soul has accepted him; I have put my Spirit upon him; he shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor shall his voice be heard without.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench; but he shall bring forth judgement to truth.
4 He shall shine out, and shall not be discouraged, until he have set judgement on the earth: and in his name shall the Gentiles trust
[Matthew 12:17-21].
5 Thus saith the Lord God, who made the heaven, and established it; who settled the earth, and the things in it, and gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to them that tread on it:
6 I the Lord God have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will strengthen thee: and I have given thee for the covenant of a race, for a light of the Gentiles:
7 to open the eyes of the blind, to bring the bound and them that sit in darkness out of bonds and the prison-house
[cf. Isaiah 61:1-2a, Luke 4:17-21].

:Nineveh:

Isaiah 52:7 OG LXX
7 ως ωρα επι των ορεων ως ποδες ευαγγελιζομενου ακοην ειρηνης ως ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα οτι ακουστην ποιησω την σωτηριαν σου λεγων σιων βασιλευσει σου ο θεος

Romans 10:15 W/H
15 πως δε κηρυξωσιν εαν μη αποσταλωσιν καθαπερ γεγραπται ως ωραιοι οι ποδες των ευαγγελιζομενων αγαθα

Luke 8:1 W/H
1 και εγενετο εν τω καθεξης και αυτος διωδευεν κατα πολιν και κωμην κηρυσσων και ευαγγελιζομενος την βασιλειαν του θεου και οι δωδεκα συν αυτω

Mark 1:1 W/H
1 αρχη του ευαγγελιου ιησου χριστου

:Nineveh::nuke: :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
7 ως ωρα επι των ορεων ως ποδες ευαγγελιζομενου ακοην ειρηνης ως ευαγγελιζομενος αγαθα οτι ακουστην ποιησω την σωτηριαν σου λεγων σιων βασιλευσει σου ο θεος

15 πως δε κηρυξωσιν εαν μη αποσταλωσιν καθαπερ γεγραπται ως ωραιοι οι ποδες των ευαγγελιζομενων αγαθα

1 και εγενετο εν τω καθεξης και αυτος διωδευεν κατα πολιν και κωμην κηρυσσων και ευαγγελιζομενος την βασιλειαν του θεου και οι δωδεκα συν αυτω

Another punt, and you would not know the difference between a gyros, and a Hebrew National, you Geek fraud.

Is this it?:
1 Cor. 15 KJV

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ,? that marhig referenced, "argued?"

Yes/No?

Identify the gospel of Christ.

The fraud is as silent, as a turkey farm, in late November.

daqq

Another punt, and you would not know the difference between a gyros, and a Hebrew National, you Geek fraud.

Is this it?:
1 Cor. 15 KJV

Did Judas preach this Judas "only one gospel, the gospel of Christ,? that marhig referenced, "argued?"

Yes/No?

The fraud is as silent, as a turkey farm, in late November.

Mark 1:1 W/H Simple English Translation
1 Beginning of the good news-gospel of Messiah Yeshua

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Beginning of the good news-gospel of Messiah Yeshua[/COLOR]

That is not the gospel of Christ-that is the gospel/good news of the kingdom.They are not equivalent.

Did Judas preach it?

Yes, or no?

Is this it?:
1 Cor. 15 KJV

Yes/No?

Still silencio.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
That is not the gospel of Christ-that is the gospel/good news of the kingdom.They are not equivalent.

That is nothing more than your own privately held opinion so as to uphold your paradigm.
Mark 1:1, which you have re-quoted and are responding to, says nothing about a kingdom.
You appear to confirm that you do indeed twist the scripture just as you do my words.

Now a question for you: are you indeed rejecting what Mark 1:1 clearly states? Yes or no?

Here it is again in Ye Good Olde KJV:

Mark 1:1 KJV
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Where do you see the word kingdom?
Only in the machinations of your vain imagination, O mighty one . . . :chuckle:

daqq

That is nothing more than your own privately held opinion so as to uphold your paradigm.
Mark 1:1, which you have re-quoted and are responding to, says nothing about a kingdom.
You appear to confirm that you do indeed twist the scripture just as you do my words.

Now a question for you: are you indeed rejecting what Mark 1:1 clearly states? Yes or no?

Here it is again in Ye Good Olde KJV:

1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Silencio, nada, zip, zilch, two-step-o-rama, dilemma and drama . . . :Nineveh:

:nuke:

john w

Hall of Fame

The idiot does not even know that "gospel" merely means "good news"-the context tells us what good news is in view. See below for where the Lord/the 12(including your saint Judas), were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which had NADA to do with the dbr of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

That is the gospel of the kingdom-not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. The idiot does not even know that Judas preached this gospel/good news of the kingdom.

1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;[/COLOR]

See below.

Nope.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached, in Mt-John, at least prior to the dbr, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, never preached, at least prior to the dbr,:

"I/He is going to die for your/our sins...be raised again for your/our justification...Believe this to be saved."

He/the 12 preached "the gospel of the kingdom," not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Matthew 4:23 KJV And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 KJV And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14 KJV And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 1:14 KJV Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Did Judas preach "the gospel?"

I will show you, since you won't touch that.

Luke 9:6 KJV

A 4 year old can see it, understand it; yet, you cannot.

How did you get so stupid?

Last edited:

daqq

The idiot does not even know that "gospel" merely means "good news"-the context tells us what good news is in view. See below for where the Lord/the 12(including your saint Judas), were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which had NADA to do with the dbr of the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news.

That is the gospel of the kingdom-not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. The idiot does not even know that Judas preached this gospel/good news of the kingdom.

See below.

Nope.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached, in Mt-John, at least prior to the dbr, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, never preached, at least prior to the dbr,:

"I/He is going to die for your/our sins...be raised again for your/our justification...Believe this to be saved."

He/the 12 preached "the gospel of the kingdom," not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Matthew 4:23 KJV And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 KJV And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Matthew 24:14 KJV And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 1:14 KJV Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Did Judas preach "the gospel?"

I will show you, since you won't touch that.

Luke 9:6 KJV

A 4 year old can see it, understand it; yet, you canno.

How did you get so stupid?

Mark 1:1 W/H Simple English Translation
1 Beginning of the
good news-gospel of Messiah Yeshua

Poor creature: every time you open your mouth you defile yourself, (Matthew 15:18-20).
And since the OP hypocritically mocks things the OP has done elsewhere I suppose we're done.
Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing . . . whah, whah, whah . . . you lose . . . :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Silencio, nada, zip, zilch, two-step-o-rama, dilemma and drama . . . :Nineveh:

:nuke:

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"/good news

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, by which we are reconciled:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

Peter’s response was to rebuke the Lord Jesus Christ. Today, in this dispensation, when someone rebukes the gospel of Christ, what do we call that someone? Lost.

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. [/B]Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

What do we call someone who “believes not” the resurrection? You got it-lost! If Peter and the 10 were “looking forward to" the dbr, they certainly would not have denied the resurrection after it happened.

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. They certainly were not "looking forward" to it, and this "didn't fully understand it" jazz is made up-they knew NADA about it, as it was hid from them. They initially denied the resurrection.

john w

Hall of Fame
Poor creature: every time you open your mouth you defile yourself, (Matthew 15:18-20).
And since the OP hypocritically mocks things the OP has done elsewhere I suppose we're done.

That is it?

Your saint Judas, per 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Luke 9:6 KJV:

"Hey, everyone....I am Judas, preaching the good news, that the Master is going to die for our/your sins, and be raised!!! Believe this good news to be saved!!!!!Gotta go-my broker called...He is bullish on silver, and wants to show me some silver....."

Satanic....Ssssssssssssssssss..................

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 9 KJV

1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.

4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.

5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Zeke

And they should follow you, Oprah, merely a talk show "participant" on TOL? Weighty.

They should follow no one except their own Christ within instead of the doctrines of men who do follow observable idols based on history that is a fraud, you can't even discern Galatians 4:20-24. Matt 11:11, 2Cor 3:6 or the place of the virgin birth so wax on wax off for a while longer Ernest T.

john w

Hall of Fame
They should follow no one except their own Christ within instead of the doctrines of men who do follow observable idols based on history that is a fraud, you can't even discern Galatians 4:20-24. Matt 11:11, 2Cor 3:6 or the place of the virgin birth so wax on wax off for a while longer Ernest T.

Wow!!! Tho old reliable "doctrines of men" stumper, that biblically brilliant John W wannabees employ, when they have NADA, and can be employed on any thread/theological subject.

That's it? Please teach us...Please?

Nah, sit....You cannot touch me, biblically, and in humility.

Can you dig it?

john w

Hall of Fame

And it is the virgin conception, moron-it was a normal, "human" birth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

You are clearly the winner.:first:

daqq

You are clearly the winner.:first:

Well, thanks, but it's only because Saint JW apparently does not believe that the Testimony of Yeshua applies to himself, (such as mentioned from Matthew 15:18-20 already and likewise Matthew 5:21-22), and when it comes to someone who displays a propensity to continually defile himself, such as by what is also clearly condemned even by Paul in Col 3:5-9, (whom Saint JW claims to believe and follow but clearly does neither), I simply do as Paul already teaches by example, in Acts 18:6, knowing that when Paul quoted Isaiah 52:5 in Romans 2:24, (which has already been quoted herein as pertaining to the good news gospel of both Messiah and Paul), he meant it as a warning to any and all who have entered into the faith. Saint JW has clearly ignored what has been posted herein. If he thinks that Paul speaks only of "the Jews" in Romans 2, (a passage from which has been quoted), and that the conversation does not include himself; then he does not know what what a true Jew is according to Paul.

Romans 2:14-29 KJV
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you,
[Isaiah 52:5] as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

According to the real Paul even Saint John W is called a Jew, as he says, "BEHOLD, YOU ARE CALLED A JEW", (inwardly, of the heart), yet I know that Saint JW will deny, deny, deny, because that would mean that he must actually change his behavior and have a real change of heart so as to be grafted into the olive tree of the commonwealth of the all Israel of the Father through the Root which is Messiah Yeshua by way of his Testimony-Doctrine recorded in the good news Gospel accounts. Yet when you look at many of the things stated in the above passage Saint JW boasts and claims himself to be engaged in many of them: he makes his boast in God, and claims to know His will, supposedly approving the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the writings of Paul; and is confident that he himself is a guide to the blind, and a light to them which are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, claiming to have the form of knowledge and of the truth by way of the writings of Paul: yet no doubt because of such people the name of Elohim is blasphemed among the Gentiles.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
MADs claim Jesus' word is just for the Jews, not for gentiles. So they don't have to obey Jesus' teachings.

And they are Paul's followers, not Jesus' followers.

daqq

MADs claim Jesus' word is just for the Jews, not for gentiles. So they don't have to obey Jesus' teachings.

And they are Paul's followers, not Jesus' followers.

Yeah, I know, and Yeshua says that the flesh profits nothing.
So Paul is right about who is a true Jew; and they therefore deny Paul too.

marhig

Well, thanks, but it's only because Saint JW apparently does not believe that the Testimony of Yeshua applies to himself, (such as mentioned from Matthew 15:18-20 already and likewise Matthew 5:21-22), and when it comes to someone who displays a propensity to continually defile himself, such as by what is also clearly condemned even by Paul in Col 3:5-9, (whom Saint JW claims to believe and follow but clearly does neither), I simply do as Paul already teaches by example, in Acts 18:6, knowing that when Paul quoted Isaiah 52:5 in Romans 2:24, (which has already been quoted herein as pertaining to the good news gospel of both Messiah and Paul), he meant it as a warning to any and all who have entered into the faith. Saint JW has clearly ignored what has been posted herein. If he thinks that Paul speaks only of "the Jews" in Romans 2, (a passage from which has been quoted), and that the conversation does not include himself; then he does not know what what a true Jew is according to Paul.

Romans 2:14-29 KJV
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )
16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,
18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;
19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,
20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?
22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?
23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you,
[Isaiah 52:5] as it is written.
25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.
26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

According to the real Paul even Saint John W is called a Jew, as he says, "BEHOLD, YOU ARE CALLED A JEW", (inwardly, of the heart), yet I know that Saint JW will deny, deny, deny, because that would mean that he must actually change his behavior and have a real change of heart so as to be grafted into the olive tree of the commonwealth of the all Israel of the Father through the Root which is Messiah Yeshua by way of his Testimony-Doctrine recorded in the good news Gospel accounts. Yet when you look at many of the things stated in the above passage Saint JW boasts and claims himself to be engaged in many of them: he makes his boast in God, and claims to know His will, supposedly approving the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the writings of Paul; and is confident that he himself is a guide to the blind, and a light to them which are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, claiming to have the form of knowledge and of the truth by way of the writings of Paul: yet no doubt because of such people the name of Elohim is blasphemed among the Gentiles.

Great post Daqq, :) and yes, they fail to see that those who are born of God, circumcised of the heart, walking in the spirit in the light of Christ are in fact the true Jews, who are neither Jew nor Greek nor bond nor free nor male nor female, but one body of Christ, and these are those who enter into the new Jerusalem. Cleansed by the blood of Christ, washed of water by the word and alive in God regenerated by the spirit.

There is one gospel, and it was preached by Jesus Christ, and delivered to the world by his apostles and disciples and is still being preached by his people today. A gospel of love, light and life. And all those who are his sheep, hear his voice!

I won't be answering John w if he replies to this as he is abusive, and an abusive mouth isn't a fruit of the spirit. Our example is to have a clean mouth as our lord Jesus Christ did. The only time Jesus rebuked others is when they didn't believe his words, a bit like the MADs who don't believe that his teachings are for them but for the Jews, whilst failing to see that those who are of Christ are the true Jews.

1 Peter 2

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:.Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

James 3

Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be..Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

James 1

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Last edited: