The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

beloved57

You want to believe that you are not responsible for your own salvation. In the judgment that is not going to work for you.

"We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ"
You promote salvation by works, by the freewill of man, totally rejecting Christ Blood!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

You want to believe that you are not responsible for your own salvation. In the judgment that is not going to work for you.

"We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ"
Btw, Christ death alone is 100% responsible for my Salvation!

God's Truth

Unless you come to Christ as a repentant sinner, you will not be saved.

That is right. We have to repent of our sins. Repenting of your sins means to stop doing sins.

How do you ever get repenting is faith only?

Salvation is by faith alone, because salvation is by Christ alone.

Christ has more than one word for you. You had better believe all his words.

God's Word saves and faith alone is dead.

You rewrite the New Testament.

You have invisible stories that are not there, such as there are two New Testament/New Covenants.

It is too funny, except that it is just so sad too that you are so ensnared by Satan.

beloved57

People can be saved if they do what the Way says.

Duh, you don't get put in Jesus if you do not do what he says to do.

I gave scriptures that show us Jesus chooses. Are you blind?

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Are you too afraid to give up your false teachings for the truth?
Does it bother you too much that you taught and preached falseness to so many for so long?
All those heroin addicts on the street corners you told they only had to believe as they kept living their sinful lives until they overdosed, after lying, stealing, robbing, and other unmentionable crimes.

Jesus saves those who overcome.

There are so many scriptures that rebuke you for claiming all the scriptures that say we have to believe nullifies the scriptures that say 'obey'.
Promoting salvation by works, disregard of what Christ did to Save the Elect!

Robert Pate

Banned
That is right. We have to repent of our sins. Repenting of your sins means to stop doing sins.

How do you ever get repenting is faith only?

Christ has more than one word for you. You had better believe all his words.

God's Word saves and faith alone is dead.

You rewrite the New Testament.

You have invisible stories that are not there, such as there are two New Testament/New Covenants.

It is too funny, except that it is just so sad too that you are so ensnared by Satan.

If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that you are a sinner.

This is why Paul referred to himself as the... "Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to convict the believer of sin. You don't have the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

If you had the Holy Spirit you would know that you are a sinner.

This is why Paul referred to himself as the... "Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

It is the work of the Holy Spirit to convict the believer of sin. You don't have the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit does no such thing to those who believe and obey.

How do you ever get that Jesus who makes those in him perfect and holy also condemns them? Lol

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How do you ever get that Jesus who makes those in him perfect and holy also condemns them? Lol
John 16:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Robert Pate

Banned

John refutes you.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

God's Truth

John refutes you.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

You don't understand that scripture.

John says no truth is in you and you are not saved if you never admitted to be a sinner in the first place.

Now tell us how the Holy Spirit condemns those who believe and obey, as you said.

God's Truth

John 16:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

That scripture has nothing to do with what Robert Pate and I were discussing.

Robert Pate says the Holy Spirit convicts/condemns the believers.

No such thing as a saved person being condemned.

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture has nothing to do with what Robert Pate and I were discussing.

Robert Pate says the Holy Spirit convicts/condemns the believers.

No such thing as a saved person being condemned.

The Holy Spirit is the Christians keeper. It convicts him when he does wrong.

What do you think John meant when he said, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

God's Truth

The Holy Spirit is the Christians keeper. It convicts him when he does wrong.

The Holy Spirit does NOT convict/condemn the saved.

You show you do not know God or the scriptures.
What do you think John meant when he said, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

I already told you that John is saying they are not saved in the first place if they did not admit to being a sinner.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Holy Spirit does NOT convict/condemn the saved.

You show you do not know God or the scriptures.

I already told you that John is saying they are not saved in the first place if they did not admit to being a sinner.

John is referring to himself and others, "If "WE" say that "WE" have no sin".

John is writing to Christians, not unsaved people.

God's Truth

John is referring to himself and others, "If "WE" say that "WE" have no sin".

John is writing to Christians, not unsaved people.

John is writing to people about HOW TO BE SAVED. He is speaking about the MESSAGE.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Did you read that?

John is speaking about HOW to be saved, he says this is the message...

The message is how to be saved!

Then he says, "If we claim to be without sins, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."

That is about the message that saves.

We MUST admit to being a sinner, unlike the pharisees, they would not admit it.

Robert Pate

Banned
John is writing to people about HOW TO BE SAVED. He is speaking about the MESSAGE.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Did you read that?

John is speaking about HOW to be saved, he says this is the message...

The message is how to be saved!

Then he says, "If we claim to be without sins, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."

That is about the message that saves.

We MUST admit to being a sinner, unlike the pharisees, they would not admit it.

No, John like Paul, is telling you that you are a sinner. You have sin in your life is what John is telling you.

"IF WE SAY THAT WE HAVE NO SIN, WE DECEIVE OURSELVES AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN US" 1 John 1:8.

You are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you.

God's Truth

No, John like Paul, is telling you that you are a sinner. You have sin in your life is what John is telling you.

"IF WE SAY THAT WE HAVE NO SIN, WE DECEIVE OURSELVES AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN US" 1 John 1:8.

You are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you.

You didn't even debate.

You merely restated your false beliefs.