Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
sure the choice is follow Him just as He lived or don't...and be not His not wearing His yoke that signifies you are His...

this is not Yahushua speaking it is Paul and certainly not about the 4th commandment but something not even in the 10 but which day to fast on...let him eat or not eat...duh

Paul again convinced by the One who made all things clean or unclean...so yeah, nothing is unclean of itself but made unclean by one who wishes to be clean...

Just as a tattoo doesn't defile you but well choosing the design, the location on your body and sitting there for hours enduring pain kinda reveals your heart and mind which made the choice before the act began...

Also just like we marry someone publicly AFTER we decide to in our hearts and minds...

Also just like we allow ourselves to be baptized AFTER we choose to do so in our hearts and minds...

Tattoos, marriage, baptism...2 out of 3 clean but all of them permanent and thought of first and then acted on...

And for all three you have to choose a day to act your belief out on...

But the Sabbath...that has been chosen for you...made for you...and you choose to reject it...

I said
lolo Again your an idiot. You cant have Jesus and deny the revelations of Jesus. That is an oxymoron.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
re: "Your an idiot."

"Your"???

I said
lol It takes a special person to notice something that simple.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Have you ever heard that old saying. That he cant see the forest because of the trees?
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
It is work trying to keep the commandments of Jesus.

I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

the foolish stand on faith only. The wise have works to prove their faith.

Matt 25:1-4

1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2 "Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 "Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 "but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(NKJ)

wait wut?...NOW grace IS of works? As long as it is the commandments of Jesus?...which for you means not to keep the seventh day holy separate from the others...lol

Oh my...

just try and keep His commandments without Him...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
wait wut?...NOW grace IS of works? As long as it is the commandments of Jesus?...which for you means not to keep the seventh day holy separate from the others...lol

Oh my...

just try and keep His commandments without Him...lol

I said
lol You really are an idiot. What do you think grace is? Grace is uncilicited mercy, unmerited.
And the new testament was uncilicited, or unmerited. And God gave it to us in the form of Jesus and His law and His commandments.
GRACE -UNSOLICITED MERCY-NEW TESTAMENT-THE LAW OF CHRIST

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Eph 2:8
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:16-17
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Acts 15:11
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 4:16
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
Rom 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law.

keypurr

I said
It is work trying to keep the commandments of Jesus.

4He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(NKJ)

the foolish stand on faith only. The wise have works to prove their faith.

Matt 25:1-4

1"Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2"Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3"Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4"but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
(NKJ)

It's not work for me Squeak.
I enjoy pleasing my God, not a burden at all.
I am very comfortable with my God and my Lord.
For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 15:13-14
13 "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.
(NKJ)

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

God didnt do away with the idea of what He says is law, He just changed the law. And only for those who have faith in the new law.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:9-11
9 For I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
(NKJ)

Titus 2:11-13
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Rom 5:16
16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:1-4
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
(NKJ)

Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
(NKJ)

Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:11-13
11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's not work for me Squeak.
I enjoy pleasing my God, not a burden at all.
I am very comfortable with my God and my Lord.
For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I said
Maybe you haven't went through all the tests yet. Have you crucified all your emotions? Have you suffered wrongfully for your enemy yet? I know you haven't brought every thought in your mind to the obedience of Christ(new testament) yet.

keypurr

I said
Maybe you haven't went through all the tests yet. Have you crucified all your emotions? Have you suffered wrongfully for your enemy yet? I know you haven't brought every thought in your mind to the obedience of Christ(new testament) yet.
Oh my friend, your so wrong. You still fail to see the reason to keep his Law. Love is the fulfillment of the Law. Love him enough to do as he commanded. You can not follow God and Satan. God's law in not up for twinkling by man. You are trying to change it, only Go's can do that. Christ did not change the Law, he just taught us how to keep it.

Salvation comes by grace not the Law. God will have mercy on who he wishes to give it to. Faith in the Father and his Son is what you will be judged on. Why do you support sin? Go as sin no more he said. Not keeping his law is sin, break one and your guilty of breaking them all. Be carefull of what you preach friend.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh my friend, your so wrong. You still fail to see the reason to keep his Law. Love is the fulfillment of the Law. Love him enough to do as he commanded. You can not follow God and Satan. God's law in not up for twinkling by man. You are trying to change it, only Go's can do that. Christ did not change the Law, he just taught us how to keep it.

Salvation comes by grace not the Law. God will have mercy on who he wishes to give it to. Faith in the Father and his Son is what you will be judged on. Why do you support sin? Go as sin no more he said. Not keeping his law is sin, break one and your guilty of breaking them all. Be carefull of what you preach friend.

I said
You haven't learned the difference in them yet. They are both Gods law. And until you learn the difference you cant know that you are obeying the right one.

OLD TESTAMENT LAW OR NEW TESTAMENT LAW-NOT BOTH

James 2:10
10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all.
Gal 5:3-5
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 2:16
16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
1 Cor 9:20-21
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law;
21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law;
Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 9:31-33
31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
33 As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 5:18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
James 1:25
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
2 Cor 1:22
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 1:13-14
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
2 Cor 6:1
1 We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Phil 2:16
16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Gal 3:3-5
3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have you suffered so many things in vain-- if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?--
Gal 3:11-13
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),
1 Cor 15:55-56
55 "O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?"
56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.
Rom 4:14-15
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise made of no effect,
15 because the law brings about wrath; for where there is no law there is no transgression.
(NKJ)

xxxThe old testament is the law of sin and death. The new testament is the law of Christ. You should make a choice of which one to live by, because no one can keep both of them together. And most mess up by mixing them together. Most dont understand that our grace is the new testament law of Christ. It takes a law to keep you out of heaven, and it takes a law to get you into heaven. Jesus brought over to the new testament parts of the old testament. But if you keep any part of the old testament that hasnt been brought over by Jesus you have fallen from grace. The old testament law was based on what you done. The new testament law is based on why you done it. The old testament law was an eye for an eye. The new testament law is turn the other cheek. You cant do both.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said

1 Pet 1:6-7
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,
re: "You really are an idiot."
re: "Maybe you haven't went through all the tests yet."

"went" ?????

I said
With every belief there is a test, to see if your telling the truth. If you really believe that. Just like Abraham was tested.

Heb 11:17-18
17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
18 of whom it was said, "In Isaac your seed shall be called,"
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:7
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Rev 2:10
10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
(NKJ)

1 Tim 3:10
10 But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol You really are an idiot. What do you think grace is? Grace is uncilicited mercy, unmerited.
And the new testament was uncilicited, or unmerited. And God gave it to us in the form of Jesus and His law and His commandments.
GRACE -UNSOLICITED MERCY-NEW TESTAMENT-THE LAW OF CHRIST

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Eph 2:8
John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:16-17
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Acts 15:11
11 "But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 4:16
16 Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all
Rom 5:1-2
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.
Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxxGrace is uncilisted mercy. Grace is a new way thought up by God, we dont deserve it, we have not earned it, we didnt even think of it but God gave it to us-a new way the new testament. God looked down on us and said them dummies arent getting it I have to think of a new way. The new testament is our Grace. Now within the new testament there are commandments. Jesus brought us the new testament, this is how Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. Not knowing what the gift of grace was, so many are useing grace as an excuse to sin. Grace is not a way to justify sin, it is a better way to get rid of sin. The law of Christ is a new law.

LOL what did Adam do to be created? To be spared instant death after the fall? What did the Hebrews do to deserve to be freed from Egypt/(sin)?

How did they merit any of it? Receiving the Sabbath even?

Grace and mercy has ALWAYS been abundant...Sabbath rest before the fall proved that...

and the foolish have always stood on faith alone...and the wise have ALWAYS had works to prove their faith...duh!

Not arguing otherwise...I am arguing that the law of Christ is the same Law He gave when BEFORE ABRAHAM HE WAS and as CREATOR AND LAWGIVER...and dispenser of Grace...all throughout the OT...

Imagine being able to atone for sins you didn't even know you committed...His wrath for it in your life is beyond your ability to see it much less confess it...

Israel kept the law because they were saved...and to remain saved and in the camp they wished to continue to keep it...THAT IS GRACE...to know you are obedient and in His favor...What JOY..is why a man after His own Heart wrote that "His LAW is MY DELIGHT...I DWELL ON IT ALL THE DAY LONG..."

The protections and provisions of HIS law made life more abundant amidst the doomed lawless heathen...

He came to help us keep His Father's Law JUST AS He did...

No new commandment...not another set of law...or replacement contrary law...HE AND HIS FATHER ARE ONE...duh

An undivided House...

If there was no more law...there would no longer be need of GRACE...

You are teaching that Yahushua came to change the Law...alter the customs of Moses...make a new Law...

and scripture is quite clear...that teaching is a FALSE witness...for slanderous intent...

Why you preach another Christ another gospel another law?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL what did Adam do to be created? To be spared instant death after the fall? What did the Hebrews do to deserve to be freed from Egypt/(sin)?

How did they merit any of it? Receiving the Sabbath even?

Grace and mercy has ALWAYS been abundant...Sabbath rest before the fall proved that...

and the foolish have always stood on faith alone...and the wise have ALWAYS had works to prove their faith...duh!

Not arguing otherwise...I am arguing that the law of Christ is the same Law He gave when BEFORE ABRAHAM HE WAS and as CREATOR AND LAWGIVER...and dispenser of Grace...all throughout the OT...

Imagine being able to atone for sins you didn't even know you committed...His wrath for it in your life is beyond your ability to see it much less confess it...

Israel kept the law because they were saved...and to remain saved and in the camp they wished to continue to keep it...THAT IS GRACE...to know you are obedient and in His favor...What JOY..is why a man after His own Heart wrote that "His LAW is MY DELIGHT...I DWELL ON IT ALL THE DAY LONG..."

The protections and provisions of HIS law made life more abundant amidst the doomed lawless heathen...

He came to help us keep His Father's Law JUST AS He did...

No new commandment...not another set of law...or replacement contrary law...HE AND HIS FATHER ARE ONE...duh

An undivided House...

If there was no more law...there would no longer be need of GRACE...

You are teaching that Yahushua came to change the Law...alter the customs of Moses...make a new Law...

and scripture is quite clear...that teaching is a FALSE witness...for slanderous intent...

Why you preach another Christ another gospel another law?

I said
Your an idiot. Jesus did change the covenant, the law, and He annulled the commandments. Its right there in front of you. Boy the devil has a strong deception in you, to the point you reject Jesus.

(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Here is your god and your jesus.

2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

clefty

Squeaky,
re: "Your an idiot."

"Your"??????

Ever throw a ball against the wall repeatedly? You merely improve your own throwing and catching ability...

This particular wall has some cute quirks and nuances that add to the charm of it and improvement of only your game...you're game? No your game...lol

Oh and btw...jots and tittles don't seem to matter to him...