The Slaying of Reformed Theology (Calvinism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your OP challenge is false.

Why should I address your theological ignorance and condemnations of my faith?

Your inability to address it with a scholarly use of scripture apart from tenements of Calvinism tells me that what I have asserted in the OP is correct.

The longer this goes unanswered, the more glaringly true it becomes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your inability to address it with a scholarly use of scripture apart from tenements of Calvinism tells me that what I have asserted in the OP is correct.

The longer this goes unanswered, the more glaringly true it becomes.

Not . . .

False teaching can never morph into Truth, just because saved souls cannot be bothered with addressing its wickedness.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cuckservatives :chuckle:

There's no bounds with them, they throw even their sacred belief under the bus to pander to others.

'Dispenastionalists' call the Reformed and Catholic covenant theologies 'replacement theology' because they pin Christianity against the Jews the same as anyone else.

It doesn't take a genius to see that they are simply entering the same rank as all those throwing BLM signs in their faces or imagining a rape culture. Now it's anti-semetic to put Christian society above the interests of Jews.

As above, so below
cuckservatives

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye isn't going to accept anything other than he's found the magical refutation to Calvinism- there is literally nothing you can say that's going to make him realize that the Reformation was the original belief system which patented Sola Scriptura, Imputed Righteousness, and all the other things him and others squander.

The only thing this thread has shown is how rabid some can be to lap up pretty much anything, no matter how arbitrary, to feed into a particular bias.

I've made the case on here, and it was aptly ignored- don't waste your time with open heresy.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil Eye isn't going to accept anything other than he's found the magical refutation to Calvinism- there is literally nothing you can say that's going to make him realize that the Reformation was the original belief system which patented Sola Scriptura, Imputed Righteousness, and all the other things him and others squander.

The only thing this thread has shown is how rabid some can be to lap up pretty much anything, no matter how arbitrary, to feed into a particular bias.

I've made the case on here, and it was aptly ignored- don't waste your time with open heresy.

No

Scripture please. The OP is gaining strength each time it is addressed void of any scholarly use of scripture.

it is unavoidably noticeable. Calvinists throw tenements and scripture around most of the time, but this is currently theological checkmate.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No

Scripture please

I could produce all the scripture in the world and it's not going to change your belligerent attitude- you've done nothing on here but make poor presentations of scripture, there is no correct exegesis in your OP period.

You made up your own idea, and demand that Calvinists argue without referring to their own damn theology- it's easy to see the facade of this thread :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I could produce all the scripture in the world and it's not going to change your belligerent attitude- you've done nothing on here but make poor presentations of scripture, there is no correct exegesis in your OP period.

You made up your own idea, and demand that Calvinists argue without referring to their own damn theology- it's easy to see the facade of this thread :chuckle:

Without the extra biblical additions to redefine scripture, you cannot address this.

Indeed. This is checkmate for one extra biblical conglomerate. I'll be back tomorrow to evaluate my suspicions.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Without the extra biblical additions to redefine scripture, you cannot address this.

Indeed. This is checkmate for one extra biblical conglomerate. I'll be back tomorrow to evaluate my suspicions.

You're an idiot.

Calvinism is based in Augustinian theology from the 4th century, and a collaboration between many Reformists whom Calvin and Luther directed through the entire schism from the Catholic Church.

The base of it's theological structure is God's sovereignty- which you chop to pieces. God's elect and effectual grace- which you chop to pieces. And perseverance of saints- which you chop to pieces.

Reformed doctrine not only explains the New Testament, it also greatly explains the Old Testament. That is because it is not arbitrary- it is properly done theology, and the remedy to the Catholic Church's heresies.

The Reformation beat you all to an improved Christianity 500 years ago- all you're doing is damning your ideology by both structures. What you state as 'extra biblical' is really just 'contrary notions to your interpretation'.

Cherry picking does not work, you all utterly fail to understand that. That is why there are Confessions of Faith- they are not 'man made', they are deduced truths from the scriptures.

It's simply gotten old with you all- this thread has made you look foolish talking about 'slaying Calvinism', you ought to just delete it :wave2:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You're an idiot.

Calvinism is based in Augustinian theology from the 4th century, and a collaboration between many Reformists whom Calvin and Luther directed through the entire schism from the Catholic Church.

The base of it's theological structure is God's sovereignty- which you chop to pieces. God's elect and effectual grace- which you chop to pieces. And perseverance of saints- which you chop to pieces.

Reformed doctrine not only explains the New Testament, it also greatly explains the Old Testament. That is because it is not arbitrary- it is properly done theology, and the remedy to the Catholic Church's heresies.

The Reformation beat you all to an improved Christianity 500 years ago- all you're doing is damning your ideology by both structures. What you state as 'extra biblical' is really just 'contrary notions to your interpretation'.

Cherry picking does not work, you all utterly fail to understand that. That is why there are Confessions of Faith- they are not 'man made', they are deduced truths from the scriptures.

It's simply gotten old with you all- this thread has made you look foolish talking about 'slaying Calvinism', you ought to just delete it :wave2:

Your demeanor only bolsters my assertion. The OP is what it claims to be.

daqq

You're an idiot.

The base of it's theological structure is God's sovereignty- which you chop to pieces.

The adherent speaks just like his God: "You're an idiot", and why? because his God hates whomsoever he will simply because he is God and he can. The problem is not with the sovereignty of God but with the adherent even daring to think that his God hates any portion of his own creation which he himself created for his own pleasure. Does God take pleasure in casting human beings into hell or outer darkness? What happened to the Father and son relationship? Can these things not be for our instruction and learning from our heavenly Father? It is therefore the adherents own misunderstanding of the words of God that cause him to incorrectly perceive the nature of God, which is love, love for all of his own creation. And because the adherent lacks love, his God also lacks love; for the adherent sees the image of his God in the image of himself so that he may be justified while remaining steadfast in the mire of his own unfortunate disposition. The adherent therefore walks according to his belly, just as the serpent was cursed to do, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the carnal and natural man, even as Esau man whose god is his belly: for he would sell even his birthright for a bowl of soup just to satisfy his belly. It was not a literal human being named Esau that God hated and still hates to this day, but rather the spiritual principle, which is an allegory for the carnal mind of the natural man who sees all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh. And we know this to be true because Paul makes it abundantly clear that there is no unrighteousness with God, for Paul says, "As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid!"

Yet the Calvinist and Reform viewpoints always appear to completely ignore the impact and true meaning of the above statement from Paul; for they do indeed attribute unrighteousness to God in their theology, literalizing this passage to the point of condemning a literal human being into hell, (Esau), for no other reason than because their version of God simply wanted to hate Esau from the womb, rather than seeing that it speaks of the Esau man nature which must be put to death in all of us. Jacob and Esau are twins, fair and alike, it is an atonement scapegoat analogy which is why Esau is said to be "hairy", and that is sa`iyr in Gen 27:11, a goat as in Lev 16, and a shaggy goat satyr as in Lev 17, Isa 34, and even Dan 8. So in other words Esau man is a devil, (which means it is an allegory).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism doesn't hold to anything [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] just stated :chuckle:

Slander about Calvinism is something that will never go away- I've clarified what Calvinism holds to dozens of times over the past year on this site, and they continue to simply rehash them.

They would do well as feminists :rolleyes:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism doesn't hold to anything [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] just stated :chuckle:

Slander about Calvinism is something that will never go away- I've clarified what Calvinism holds to dozens of times over the past year on this site, and they continue to simply rehash them.

They would do well as feminists :rolleyes:

No [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] did 3 things you still haven't done yet.

I) Adressed the OP directly
II) Cited Scripture
III) Backed his assertion with intellectual dialogue

This is looking like a potential massacre.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] has approached from the insinuation of Esau and Jacob through the lens of Reformed theology. His explanation is accurate.
[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION], Crying foul, calling names, assigning blame and undermining [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] fails to address what [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] has pointed out.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You know why so many people hate Calvinism? Because Calvinism is like a pitcher net- now matter how hard you throw something at it, it just comes flying right back in your face.

And that makes people mad :chuckle:

It's infallible because it is the gospel behind the Gospel- it is the reflection of God's will. Reformed Christianity is what it's name is, everything else is just flaky nonsense :wave2:

Crucible, by saying that a certain doctrine/dogma is infallible, you place it above the Bible. For even Paul, in 1 Corinthians 15:12-19, shows that there is a way to falsify Christianity.

"12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.
14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching*is*empty and your faith*is*also empty.
15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise.
16 For if*the*dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen.
17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith*is*futile; you are still in your sins!
18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable."

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Crucible, by saying that a certain doctrine/dogma is infallible, you place it above the Bible. For even Paul, in 1 Corinthians 15:12-19, shows that there is a way to falsify Christianity.

"12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.
14 And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching*is*empty and your faith*is*also empty.
15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise.
16 For if*the*dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen.
17 And if Christ is not risen, your faith*is*futile; you are still in your sins!
18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable."

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app
[MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION],

You have addressed some source scripture that pushes me to launch against any extra biblical doctrine. Your cited scripture is also foundational to Scriptural, Christian Apology.

I, in no way, consider dogma on par with "false prophets", but I see it hindering the intent of Christ and "damaging" the Gospel's core Power. All extra biblical Dogma creates a falsified and alternate Christianity, as you have pointed towards through Paul's rhetoric.

The altered Christianity takes scripture and stirs in drops of manmade ideas. It's like taking healthy food and tainting it just enough that it's hard to detect a difference in taste or appearance.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No [MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] did 3 things you still haven't done yet.

I) Adressed the OP directly
II) Cited Scripture
III) Backed his assertion with intellectual dialogue

This is looking like a potential massacre.
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] has approached from the insinuation of Esau and Jacob through the lens of Reformed theology. His explanation is accurate.
[MENTION=17677]Crucible[/MENTION], Crying foul, calling names, assigning blame and undermining [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] fails to address what [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] has pointed out.

For one, you're foul use of words like 'massacre', 'slaying' and so on in completely disgusting disrespect for the Reformation leaves you with no justification to sit there and talk about someone else. Especially being that you are a so called non-Catholic 'Bible believing' Christian- a stupid, overused term to try and affirm one's arbitrary positions.

Reformed doctrine is a culmination of insight from some of the most prominent historical theologians in Christian history- the fact of the matter is that you don't know what the Hell you are talking about and are acting like a child. I addressed your OP directly and you ignored it and then continued revving up your fart can of a standing.

You aren't going against Calvinism, you are going against your made up nightmare of what Calvinism is- this thread is a worthless mass of junk compiled by rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.