Some Changes Jesus Made

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
THE CHANGES JESUS MADE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

Jesus changed the priesthood, the law, He annulled the commandments,He made the old covenant(testament)obsolete, He changed the law of the Sabbath, He changed the law of tithing, and He changed the definition of justice.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Matt 23:23-25
23 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Evil impostors try to lead you away from Jesus and the new testament. They want you back in the old testament so you will fall from grace.

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

clefty

THE CHANGES JESUS MADE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT

Jesus changed the priesthood, the law, He annulled the commandments,He made the old covenant(testament)obsolete, He changed the law of the Sabbath, He changed the law of tithing, and He changed the definition of justice.

You sound exactly like some other people in the NT who claimed His apostles and followers taught Jesus will destroy the Temple and change the customs which Moses delivered to us...

Yup...and Scripture calls them

FALSE WITNESSES...

You know what a false witness is Squeaky? They LIE and for a motive...

These false witnesses LIED when attempting to slander and discredit, to stir up the people, to arrest and stop and even kill those that were actually teaching the OPPOSITE of the Law was destroyed or changed...

Read it for yourself like you never did before:

Acts 5:8 "And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people. 9 Then there arose some from what is called the Synagogue of the Freedmen (Cyrenians, Alexandrians, and those from Cilicia and Asia), disputing with Stephen. 10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke. 11 Then they secretly induced men to say, “We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God.” 12 And they stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes; and they came upon him, seized him, and brought him to the council. 13 They also set up false witnesses who said, “This man does not cease to speak blasphemous[c] words against this holy place and the law; 14 for we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place and change the customs which Moses delivered to us.” 15 And all who sat in the council, looking steadfastly at him, saw his face as the face of an angel."

There it is Squeaky. I bolded it for you...so do you see how you are merely continuing this ancient attempt to destroy the true gospel and preach another?

They also attempted the same with others...alleging they taught of a change of their laws and traditions.

But if they were indeed teaching an end to Torah or their ancient traditions do you think this would happen?

Acts 5:34 But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while...

Acts 5:38-40 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

And the angry Jews were persuaded!

They had wanted to kill the Peter and the apostles for merely teaching in His Name and of His Resurrection...Do you really think non believing Jews would be persuaded to leave them alone if they taught an end or change to the the Torah their temple their tradition or God Himself? HARDLY...

Even Paul previously known for killing the believers was tended in his conversion recovery by a BELIEVING OBSERVANT JEW

Acts 9; 10-11In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!" "Yes, Lord," he answered. The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there."

More evidence believing Jews REMAINED FAITHFUL TO THE LAW CUSTOMS AND TRADITIONS.

As even Paul himself claimed at his own defense.

So you are wrong and typically slanderous, deceptive, baring false witness to perpetuate the lie of those that would wish to destroy the gospel message by claiming it is a message that the Law is changed...

To claim the Law was changed remains false witness to what was done that day He signed the new covenant with His blood and Sealed it with His death...and immediately kept the Sabbath...as His followers hurried to do the same...according to the still binding Commandment...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Law never ends. The old testament law is what is going to send most into the lake of fire. The new testament law is what delivers us from the old testament law.
That makes a little more sense.

But when you say "pick one", I still wonder what you mean by that.
Abraham is the father of both. He didn't have to pick one because scripture clearly teaches that the next one couldn't annul the previous one. (Gal 3:18)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That makes a little more sense.

But when you say "pick one", I still wonder what you mean by that.
Abraham is the father of both. He didn't have to pick one because scripture clearly teaches that the next one couldn't annul the previous one. (Gal 3:18)

I said
Abraham is the father of faith, not the old testament law.
When I say pick one its because you cant live by both of them at the same time.

Rom 11:26-29
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Law never ends. The old testament law is what is going to send most into the lake of fire. The new testament law is what delivers us from the old testament law.

Lol...yes delivers from the condemnation of the Old Testament law as it remains...for those outside HIM...the lawless

even in the secular realm your logic is false...the law of motion does not cancel the law of gravity...

In Him we just never hit the ground...we go heavenward

we don't keep gravity it keeps us...just like the Sabbath...

Please stop with the false witness that the law was changed...think NOT ok?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...yes delivers from the condemnation of the Old Testament law as it remains...for those outside HIM...the lawless

even in the secular realm your logic is false...the law of motion does not cancel the law of gravity...

In Him we just never hit the ground...we go heavenward

we don't keep gravity it keeps us...just like the Sabbath...

Please stop with the false witness that the law was changed...think NOT ok?

I said
lolol Your really struggling with deception

Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Wake up it says Jesus delivered us from the law. Your not even a good Pharisee, I still think your muslim.

Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
(NKJ)

Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Your really struggling with deception

Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Wake up it says Jesus delivered us from the law. Your not even a good Pharisee, I still think your muslim.

Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Acts 15:24
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
(NKJ)

Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
(NKJ)

Understandable that you don't understand the OT as those NOT IN HIM have a veil around it...circumcision was never salvific if it was what need of Christ? Or further law?

IN TURN Circumcision was also not demanded of goyim to be saved from Egypt/SIN...or to live among them and hear the Torah read from Sabbath to Sabbath...as James made clear...

There were two classes of GER...those that were just traveling and living with them and the ones that wished to be fully vested and become citizens...

That these Pharisees made this demand they all be cut was NOT in the law...to think they said they needed to be cut to be saved is indeed a yoke not even they had in the church in the wilderness...

And that these goyim must keep the law...it was ALWAYS a choice...His people WANT TO...they kept the law because they were saved...not to be saved

It's like saying you HAVE to be baptized...do we then force people by point of the sword?...oh wait some Christians did do so...but they were wrong to do so...as that destroys free will...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Understandable that you don't understand the OT as those NOT IN HIM have a veil around it...circumcision was never salvific if it was what need of Christ? Or further law?

IN TURN Circumcision was also not demanded of goyim to be saved from Egypt/SIN...or to live among them and hear the Torah read from Sabbath to Sabbath...as James made clear...

There were two classes of GER...those that were just traveling and living with them and the ones that wished to be fully vested and become citizens...

That these Pharisees made this demand they all be cut was NOT in the law...to think they said they needed to be cut to be saved is indeed a yoke not even they had in the church in the wilderness...

And that these goyim must keep the law...it was ALWAYS a choice...His people WANT TO...they kept the law because they were saved...not to be saved

It's like saying you HAVE to be baptized...do we then force people by point of the sword?...oh wait some Christians did do so...but they were wrong to do so...as that destroys free will...

I said
lol Blah blah blah. I have refuted with scripture everything you have said. And yet just like the devil you keep trying.
You lie, you deceive, you trick, you use guile, you must be one of the anti christs. That Jesus told us to watch for.
Jesus is the testator of the new testament.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Blah blah blah. I have refuted with scripture everything you have said. And yet just like the devil you keep trying.
You lie, you deceive, you trick, you use guile, you must be one of the anti christs. That Jesus told us to watch for.
Jesus is the testator of the new testament.

Heb 9:16-17
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
(NKJ)

The first day in the New Testament Age was after He died...it was a seventh day Sabbath...His followers kept it...they still do...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The first day in the New Testament Age was after He died...it was a seventh day Sabbath...His followers kept it...they still do...

I said
some do some don't. Its ok either way.

Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
some do some don't. Its ok either way.

Rom 14:4-6
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

Yes yes...Some don't eat on one day...some don't eat on another...but all keep the seventh day Sabbath...it remains for His people...a sabbath keeping...

OH WAIT WUT?

Please don't be saying you think it ok we interpret the rest of the laws any way we wish...or to keep or not to keep at all...

Wow...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes yes...Some don't eat on one day...some don't eat on another...but all keep the seventh day Sabbath...it remains for His people...a sabbath keeping...

OH WAIT WUT?

Please don't be saying you think it ok we interpret the rest of the laws any way we wish...or to keep or not to keep at all...

Wow...

I said
Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

OH WAIT WUT?

Wow...

I said
I have seen a lot of people use that camouflage, of gross exaggerations before. It doesn't work on born again Christians. But its plain to see that's all you have to work with.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I have seen a lot of people use that camouflage, of gross exaggerations before. It doesn't work on born again Christians. But its plain to see that's all you have to work with.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

I am not the one distorting texts to fit my own agenda...

I would hate to think what you and yours would do with the text

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"... You think He will strengthen you to do anything you want and choose?

Hardly...but His Father's Will...which is what you should want and choose to do...

You don't...you choose what you want for yourself

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not the one distorting texts to fit my own agenda...

I would hate to think what you and yours would do with the text

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"... You think He will strengthen you to do anything you want and choose?

Hardly...but His Father's Will...which is what you should want and choose to do...

You don't...you choose what you want for yourself

I said
You are the one distorting text. You are the one with the gross exaggerations. You are the one that is perverting scripture. You are the one that lies. You are the one with your own agenda. You cant even quote the verses right. You mix pieces from old testament with pieces from the new testament.
You are the one that is calling Jesus a liar.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

John 10:1

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

Heb 9:16-18
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
You are the one distorting text. You are the one with the gross exaggerations. You are the one that is perverting scripture. You are the one that lies. You are the one with your own agenda. You cant even quote the verses right. You mix pieces from old testament with pieces from the new testament.
You are the one that is calling Jesus a liar.

8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

I entered the sheepfold through the door...not climbing in with a choose my own way doctrine...

I do as the other sheep were doing since before this new sheepfold was built...

You follow your own way...but don't worry He is looking for you...

You are a priest administering a Law which its administration of was changed but It Itself was not...

Is why the author of acts says your message and priesthood is false...as you claim He changed the Law...when He didn't

Is why He kept it as did His followers long after He was risen and returned to heaven...where it is done that which is to be done here on earth...His will

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I entered the sheepfold through the door...not climbing in with a choose my own way doctrine...

I do as the other sheep were doing since before this new sheepfold was built...

You follow your own way...but don't worry He is looking for you...

You are a priest administering a Law which its administration of was changed but It Itself was not...

Is why the author of acts says your message and priesthood is false...as you claim He changed the Law...when He didn't

Is why He kept it as did His followers long after He was risen and returned to heaven...where it is done that which is to be done here on earth...His will

I said
lol The only way is with the new testament. Jesus said all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. Do you believe Jesus or not?

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)