"Let Us Make Man In Our Image"

Jerry Shugart

You are the evidence. The Kingdom is an experience. If you reverse engineer the personality you will come to recognize the young innocent part of you left behind in childhood. That is what the Kingdom is like. You feel natural, innocent, pure, carefree, connected to something universal, profound. There are no fear or worries.

I do not know about you but I enjoy that experience when I do what Paul says here:

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"
(Col.3:1-2).​

Have you been raised up with Christ? If not, you should try it because it is only by doing that you can experience joy almost beyond belief!

Prizebeatz1

I do not know about you but I enjoy that experience when I do what Paul says here:

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth"

Have you been raised up with Christ? If not, you should try it because it is only by doing that you can experience joy almost beyond belief!

Thanks for sharing. I take that as symbolic.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Prizebeatz1

How can you talk about it? If it undefinable?

Once AGAIN, you have a ridiculous idea of a soul it.

I hope that, someday, you get "out of the personality" (your inflated ego) and find God.

Words are only symbols that represent the things they stand for. They are a form of communication. The soul is the reality of what is infinite and eternal and your beliefs are designed to keep you away from it. It's your loss.

Right Divider

Body part
Words are only symbols that represent the things they stand for.
I agree about words.... but we have to use them to communicate.

They are a form of communication.

The soul is the reality of what is infinite and eternal and your beliefs are designed to keep you away from it. It's your loss.
You have concept of "the soul" that is a fantasy. If you want to get to know what it really means, get a Bible and learn something.

Prizebeatz1

You have concept of "the soul" that is a fantasy. If you want to get to know what it really means, get a Bible and learn something.

I have a Bible and have read it many times. It means very little without the missing ingredient of the soul. Your beliefs, your need to think, and your dependence on the Bible are the equivalent of placing your fingers in your ears and talking over the infinite silence and eternal stillness so as to pretend it's not there.

Right Divider

Body part
I have a Bible and have read it many times.
Sure you have.

It means very little without the missing ingredient of the soul. Your beliefs, your need to think, and your dependence on the Bible are the equivalent of placing your fingers in your ears and talking over the infinite silence and eternal stillness so as to pretend it's not there.
ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to DEFINE what "the soul" is.

Your beliefs do not come from the Bible. You've got some strange doctrines of demons. But you're sure that you're smarter than everyone else.

Were did you get your strange ideas?

Prizebeatz1

Sure you have.

ONCE AGAIN, you refuse to DEFINE what "the soul" is.

Your beliefs do not come from the Bible. You've got some strange doctrines of demons. But you're sure that you're smarter than everyone else.

Were did you get your strange ideas?

You're too quick to judge.

Prizebeatz1

Is that your judgement? You are too quick to judge.... see how that works?

DEFINE your terms.

The difference is I have the capacity to put the tool of judgment down when necessary. You on the other hand are allowing the tool to use you instead. You are a slave to your thoughts, your mind, your personality. That is not freedom but bondage. It doesn't matter how good you think the thing you are enslaved to is. You cannot experience infinity much less infinite freedom which is where self-worth lies. You have to settle for something less instead. Do you see how that works?

Right Divider

Body part
The difference is I have the capacity to put the tool of judgment down when necessary.
I see.... you're the superior being.

You on the other hand are allowing the tool to use you instead.
According to the judgement of someone that uses vague terms and is unwilling to communicate what those terms mean to him.

Quit being evasive and communicate.

You are a slave to your thoughts, your mind, your personality.
Once again, that is your opinion.

That is not freedom but bondage.
:french:
Rom 8:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

I'm free. You're in bondage to you own hugely inflated ego.

It doesn't matter how good you think the thing you are enslaved to is.
I doesn't matter how false your belief system is.... you like it.

You cannot experience infinity much less infinite freedom which is where self-worth lies. You have to settle for something less instead. Do you see how that works?
You are fooling yourself. My self-worth is wonderful and it's placed with one that Created all things.

You are lost and on your way to destruction. You don't even know it, but you'll find out in the long run.

If you want to discuss the nature of things, you're going to have to quit with your vague and self-serving terms and speak English.

Prizebeatz1

I see.... you're the superior being.

According to the judgement of someone that uses vague terms and is unwilling to communicate what those terms mean to him.

Quit being evasive and communicate.

Once again, that is your opinion.

Rom 8:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

I'm free. You're in bondage to you own hugely inflated ego.

I doesn't matter how false your belief system is.... you like it.

You are fooling yourself. My self-worth is wonderful and it's placed with one that Created all things.

You are lost and on your way to destruction. You don't even know it, but you'll find out in the long run.

If you want to discuss the nature of things, you're going to have to quit with your vague and self-serving terms and speak English.

I am not here to cater to you.

Prizebeatz1

No, you are clearly here to advocate your false doctrines of demons.

You are so disingenuous in your "discussion" that you won't even give me the simplest courtesy of defining your vague terms.

You expect me to enable you to keep feeding the needs and desires of your personality which will never end.

Zeke

Yea and that happens within, which is the dwelling place of the Divine spark that all men are born with, that rising is about the awakening of that Divine Seed in man which is wrongly interpreted among in John 1:14 and was not a singular physical man that is idolized by men looking outside them selves for answers to a inward kingdom Luke 17:20-21.

Zeke

Persona christian=worldly ID, Legal name, image of that beast, can't buy or sell legally without it, government is their first master, and every thing they believe is wrote on paper which is Parr for the straw man birth/death certificate coarse they play/pretend serving a paper deity that majors in egocentric sarcasm they call the gospel of grace and divine love, and if you disagree with them they pull out the eternal punishment insanity that matches their mortal mentality.

Prizebeatz1

So the one with all the answers is now silent.

Silence and stillness are the hallmarks of what is infinite and eternal. The personality is directly opposed to these attributes and cannot get comfortable with the peace of God which surpasses all understanding. I think you've made it clear that is where you are. The personality will judge itself as bad, shameful and wrong once it finds out how badly it is trapped. It will judge itself for judging itself which perpetuates the cycle. Most are not aware of this but now you know better and can begin to do what is necessary to free yourself. It's up to you.