The 10 Commandments

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
10 Commandments From Moses TO JESUS
Exod 34:27-30
27 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel."
28 So he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank water. And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.
29 Now it was so, when Moses came down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the Testimony were in Moses' hand when he came down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
(NKJ)

Exod 20:1-16

1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
(KJV)

Exod 20:17
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(KJV)

NEW TESTAMENT

Mark 12:30-31
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
31 "And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
(NKJ)
Matt 19:17-19
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said," 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
(NKJ)
Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
(NKJ)
Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
shhhh

this is the first thread he's started that doesn't have his dopey "i said" commentary added to it

just enjoy it while it lasts

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
shhhh

this is the first thread he's started that doesn't have his dopey "i said" commentary added to it

just enjoy it while it lasts

I said
lol Your away to sensual to be in a bible forum.

Jude 1:19
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shouldn't you observe things commanded in the OT, as well?

I said
While your learning you should just follow the new testament until your secure in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit only quotes new testament. He is the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible. And no matter what you read some spirit is going to bring it to remembrance.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

What you need to know right at the beginning is satan quotes old testament.

Elia

27 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel."
28 So he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he neither ate bread nor drank water. And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.
29 Now it was so, when Moses came down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the Testimony were in Moses' hand when he came down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone while he talked with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
(NKJ)

2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Bs"d

This first commandment is already too difficult for the Christians:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

In stead of worshipping "Y-H-W-H, Christians worship a carpenter who died 2000 years ago.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

This first commandment is already too difficult for the Christians:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

In stead of worshipping "Y-H-W-H, Christians worship a carpenter who died 2000 years ago.

I said
That carpenter was Gods Son. Jesus Christ. And we worship the one true God. We just worship God through Jesus. We worship God in the name and teachings of Jesus.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

Now Jesus offered it to you first, but you rejected it. Did I ever thank you for rejecting Jesus? If I didn't thanks. Because He wouldn't have offered it to us if you would have received Him.

clefty

(NKJ)

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
(KJV)

Exod 20:17
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
(KJV)

NEW TESTAMENT

Mark 12:30-31
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
31 "And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
(NKJ)
Matt 19:17-19
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
18 He said to Him, "Which ones?" Jesus said," 'You shall not murder,' 'You shall not commit adultery,' 'You shall not steal,' 'You shall not bear false witness,'
19 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
(NKJ)
Rom 13:9
9 For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
(NKJ)
Rom 14:4-5
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Lol...you missed one..."pray that your flight be not on the Sabbath..."

The only commandment prayers are instructed that it specifically be kept in the future...

How come you keep avoiding this one?

If He didn't keep it He lied when He said He kept His Father's law...

So now you have Him breaking 2 of His Fathers laws...

Stop sinning against the spirit squeaky...

Oh and pray His will be done on earth as it is in heaven...no Sunday Ham up there I keep tellin' ya...

Best get used to it here...

rehearse His rehearsal days ya dig?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...you missed one..."pray that your flight be not on the Sabbath..."

The only commandment prayers are instructed that it specifically be kept in the future...

How come you keep avoiding this one?

If He didn't keep it He lied when He said He kept His Father's law...

So now you have Him breaking 2 of His Fathers laws...

Stop sinning against the spirit squeaky...

Oh and pray His will be done on earth as it is in heaven...no Sunday Ham up there I keep tellin' ya...

Best get used to it here...

rehearse His rehearsal days ya dig?

I said
lolo You keep trying to twist it around, that is vanity. You keep trying to convince me, that is vanity.
Now your calling Jesus a liar, that is vanity.
Jesus did obey His Father. I am obey God the Father. Your the one trying to pervert what the Father is telling Christians. That is vanity. And it is really getting boring.

clefty

I said
lolo You keep trying to twist it around, that is vanity. You keep trying to convince me, that is vanity.
Now your calling Jesus a liar, that is vanity.
Jesus did obey His Father. I am obey God the Father. Your the one trying to pervert what the Father is telling Christians. That is vanity. And it is really getting boring.

For me the condition of His being a liar is not met silly...

He said He kept His Father's commandments...you said He broke the Sabbath...

You then are making Him the liar not I...I maintain He indeed did keep the Sabbath as it is His Fathers law which He said He kept...and as an example for us to follow...

Because He added algebra to math does not mean 2+2 now equals 5...or doesn't matter any more...

According to you fulfilling a problem in math destroys the very laws of math...makes them void...now 2+2= 5 or cat or whatever else you wish to choose...lol

Or worse..."since we so completely fulfilled the equation there is no longer need to use math at all...fuh fuh fuh" lol

So to you His fulfilling the law no longer needs accurate computation...LOL...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Still trying to pervert the truth I see. The point Jesus was making is that it isn't a sin to break the Sabbath. Because the Sabbath keeping isn't a law in the new testament.

Matt 12:1-8

1 At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat.
2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, "Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!"
3 But He said to them, "Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him:
4 "how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests?
5 "Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?
6 "Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple.
7 "But if you had known what this means, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the guiltless.
8 "For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."
(NKJ)

Elia

I said
That carpenter was Gods Son.

Bs"d

Or so he claimed.

And we worship the one true God.

Do you worship the one true God who is one; Y-H-W-H?

We just worship God through Jesus.

And it is just that the Catholics worship God through statues.

And that is exactly what is totally absolutely forbidden:

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

clefty

Bs"d

Or so he claimed.

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."

Is why we need no images nor temples like pagans do but One anointed who came for us...as prophecy foretold...we worship in spirit and truth and at no wall...for the two have become one and what He brought together let no man divide...one law for foreigner and native alike...made citizens in Him

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

Or so he claimed.

I said
We worship the God and Father of Jesus Christ. The point is Jesus took away the veil that was over the old testament. Your still looking through the veil.

2 Cor 3:12-16
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech--
13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is why we need no images nor temples like pagans do but One anointed who came for us...as prophecy foretold...we worship in spirit and truth and at no wall...for the two have become one and what He brought together let no man divide...one law for foreigner and native alike...made citizens in Him

I said
You are away out there in muslim land. You are fighting against Jesus. I gave you revelations from Jesus. On old testament, covenant, old testament law, and hundreds of verses all in the name of Jesus. And you rejected all of them, that is blasphemy. You have lied , use guile and trickery trying to mix the two testaments together in deceit. You are speaking evil. You fight against the Jews, you fight against the Christians. Your not even man enough to claim your denomination. You are full of deceit.