The Church of the Chocolate Covered Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been nice, but I keep getting flack for admitting that we are not Perfect like Jesus.

I keep seeing all these twistings of scripture that say we are made perfect in the flesh, before death or His arrival.

I'm taking the gloves off.

The only advice I can give you is .... don't sweat the small stuff. IF someone is going out of their way to annoy you or being overly mean-spirited, deprive them of the attention they are craving by utilizing your ignore feature. It protects you and annoys anyone who is posting something just to aggravate other posters.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The only advice I can give you is .... don't sweat the small stuff. IF someone is going out of their way to annoy you or being overly mean-spirited, deprive them of the attention they are craving by utilizing your ignore feature. It protects you and annoys anyone who is posting something just to aggravate other posters.
Thank you, Rusha

Fully understood.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've asked this question many times in my 4 part recriminalization thread on homosexuality:

Why do homosexuals always make reference to the anus or the waste that comes out of it?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I've asked this question many times in my 4 part recriminalization thread on homosexuality:

Why do homosexuals always make reference to the anus or the waste that comes out of it?
Can't resist ribbing you back.

It isn't right for me to simply be nice.

For the same reason they are afraid to come out of the closet and choose to become politically active against homosexuality to cover up their culturally infused shame, of coarse. 😱😉

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

You are the only person I have ever encountered who keeps track of that arcane trivia. How do you account for your fetish?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, you do believe that Jesus broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33, don't you? Here, if you allow me, I am in a better position than yours as Jesus was concerned. I don't believe he would ever refer to his colleagues in that language, especially the Pharisees who would respect him so much as to call him a master or Rabbi. (John 3:1-3)

'The Golden Rule' is an egalitarian principle, not meant to be taken to such a degree that righteous judgement or justice cannot be served. It is not something solely of Abrahamic religion either. It's the central idea in Confucian philosophy, for example.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
'The Golden Rule' is an egalitarian principle, not meant to be taken to such a degree that righteous judgement or justice cannot be served. It is not something solely of Abrahamic religion either. It's the central idea in Confucian philosophy, for example.

Crucible,

We may scuffle, but I respect you. Your posts are definitely from a sharp mind. Honored to see you here.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You are the only person I have ever encountered who keeps track of that arcane trivia. How do you account for your fetish?

It appears that you're not the least bit disturbed by the picture of a pile of feces that your little rainbow flying comrade posted. Being that you've been around that culture most of your adult life, I imagine you just shrug it off as part of 'gay' culture?

That being said: I realize that you do take offense with me not giving equal time to lesbians, but in due time I will get to that subject.

As a Christian (and I know this is something that you can't relate to), I'm commanded by Jesus to love my neighbor as I'd love myself. When people engage in a behavior that not only is abhorred by God, but is so filthy that people who engage in it contract all kinds of terrible diseases which quite often shortens their lifespan substantially, I'm not loving that person if I sit back and do nothing about it.

On a side note: How many quilts have you made over the years for your fallen comrades?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
So, you do believe that Jesus broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33, don't you? Here, if you allow me, I am in a better position than yours as Jesus was concerned. I don't believe he would ever refer to his colleagues in that language, especially the Pharisees who would respect him so much as to call him a master or Rabbi. (John 3:1-3)

Ben,

One more thing.... You've never treated me like you believe you are better than me. You are always kind and respectful.

So again, thank you for showing the Love of HaShem.

Always respect and Peace. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

It appears that you're not the least bit disturbed by the picture of a pile of feces that your little rainbow flying comrade posted. Being that you've been around that culture most of your adult life, I imagine you just shrug it off as part of 'gay' culture?

That being said: I realize that you do take offense with me not giving equal time to lesbians, but in due time I will get to that subject.

As a Christian (and I know this is something that you can't relate to), I'm commanded by Jesus to love my neighbor as I'd love myself. When people engage in a behavior that not only is abhorred by God, but is so filthy that people who engage in it contract all kinds of terrible diseases which quite often shortens their lifespan substantially, I'm not loving that person if I sit back and do nothing about it.

On a side note: How many quilts have you made over the years for your fallen comrades?

4462ba86be7bfb1b6cb9aabd7f24f6f5.jpg

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
The Church of the Chocolate Covered Turd

You're safe here ACW. You can come out now.

https://m.popkey.co/61a4cf/47gj6.gif

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Calm down ACW. I wasn't condemning your fetish, just asking about it. Lesbians don't interest me but if you want to do a study of them I can't see any harm in that. I do hope it doesn't interfere with your gay parade picture taking activities. I know you are very proud of that huge collection of photos. Have you ever counted them all to see if your collection is record setting?

As a Christian I feel compelled to point out that you may have misinterpreted the golden rule just a tad. If your self love is physical I doubt the golden rule wants you to grab the closest man and do it to him also.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Calm down ACW.

There's nothing for me to get upset over here Judy, I've been writing about the homosexual lifestyle and child molesting LGBTQ agenda for over 4 years now here on TOL and nothing, absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to these perverts.

I wasn't condemning your fetish, just asking about it.

I really don't want to talk about what homosexuals do with feces Judy, as this is a family forum. You might want to ask your newest friend (you must have gotten bored with your late night talks with Mikey) why he felt the need to show a picture of something that homosexuals are used to...ahem...'dabbling in'.

Lesbians don't interest me but if you want to do a study of them I can't see any harm in that. I do hope it doesn't interfere with your gay parade picture taking activities. I know you are very proud of that huge collection of photos. Have you ever counted them all to see if your collection is record setting?

While the pictures I have of nude and semi nude homosexuals exposing themselves to innocent children at 'gay' pride parades (many of those children were taken to those parades by their lesbian mommies), aren't extensive, there are enough of them to show proof that indeed homosexuals are child indoctrinators and molesters. Which brings me to the pop quiz of the day:

Q: What do you call someone who exposes himself to innocent children?

A: An exhibitionist who after being convicted would be on a sexual predators list.

Q: What do you call the dozens of people who expose themselves to innocent children at 'gay' pride parades while their two (or three) mommies or two (or three) daddies applaud?

A. Homosexual activists.

As a Christian I feel compelled to point out that you may have misinterpreted the golden rule just a tad. If your self love is physical I doubt the golden rule wants you to grab the closest man and do it to him also.

Your type of Christianity got you on the TOL's 'gay' Christian watch list. You and your new feces obsessed friend can mock God all that you want here Judy, but you will pay for it eternally.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's nothing for me to get upset over here Judy, I've been writing about the homosexual lifestyle and child molesting LGBTQ agenda for over 4 years now here on TOL and nothing, absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to these perverts.

I really don't want to talk about what homosexuals do with feces Judy, as this is a family forum. You might want to ask your newest friend (you must have gotten bored with your late night talks with Mikey) why he felt the need to show a picture of something that homosexuals are used to...ahem...'dabbling in'.

While the pictures I have of nude and semi nude homosexuals exposing themselves to innocent children at 'gay' pride parades (many of those children were taken to those parades by their lesbian mommies), aren't extensive, there are enough of them to show proof that indeed homosexuals are child indoctrinators and molesters. Which brings me to the pop quiz of the day:

Q: What do you call someone who exposes himself to innocent children?

A: An exhibitionist who after being convicted would be on a sexual predators list.

Q: What do you call the dozens of people who expose themselves to innocent children at 'gay' pride parades while their two (or three) mommies or two (or three) daddies applaud?

A. Homosexual activists.

Your type of Christianity got you on the TOL's 'gay' Christian watch list. You and your new feces obsessed friend can mock God all that you want here Judy, but you will pay for it eternally.

What do you call a guy who ONLY wants to talk about homosexuality? You call him ACW.

Status
Not open for further replies.