Thanked 26,397 Times in 13,320 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prayers for you all, dear Nori.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (September 27th, 2017),Tambora (September 25th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,982 Times in 4,204 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    Okay, everyone, my mom and my family is in desperate need of prayer. I got home, this afternoon, and had at least ten messages telling me that my mom was in the hospital in Idaho. I called one of them back and found out that my mom had had a heart attack. She's on a respirator and sedated right now. And, they're transferring her to another hospital. I haven't been close to my mom in many years. But, I feel like I'm losing something very important. I'm glad that I got to call her for her birthday, last week, and tell her that I love her. She just turned 70 on 9/14.
    I will have her in my prayers. It would please me if you prayed for my cousin Ronda who has pancreatic cancer and not doing very well. We grew up together and have always been like sisters; she is 75 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Christian theology isn't to be in Christ.

So, what?

believe it!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ktoyou For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (September 27th, 2017),glorydaz (September 22nd, 2017),lifeisgood (October 1st, 2017),Tambora (September 25th, 2017),Town Heretic (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Father,

Your mercies are new every morning and You are able and willing to carry us on wings of praise through any storm that the body of this death may bring. Many need the calm of Your still small voice. Many need the regenerative power of Your Spirit in their lives. I ask You to comfort grieving hearts and help them find purpose. I ask You to draw many to the cross for a look at the Savior; the captain of our salvation who, for the joy that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame for those He loves.

I ask for EE that you will renew a right spirit within and assure him that his worth is immense as one for whom He died.

I ask for salvation for one who professes to be an unbeliever - whether in the body of Christ or not, I cannot tell - but You know. That she will thirst and hunger after righteousness for Your name's sake.

I ask for strength and love to pour from all believers upon the sick and dying, the weak, the proud and the foolish. Give us hearts of flesh that beat for the lost and use us up to glorify Your Son.

It is in His name I pray. Amen.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (October 17th, 2017),glorydaz (October 12th, 2017),Tambora (October 12th, 2017),Town Heretic (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Father,

We hold up Ktoyou before you. We ask that a solution will be found for her pain and that she may soon find even more reasons to joy in the God of her salvation.

We trust in you, our great physician, to heal according to your merciful and infinite caring.

Thank you Lord.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (October 17th, 2017),meshak (October 15th, 2017),patrick jane (October 15th, 2017),Tambora (October 20th, 2017),Town Heretic (October 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,419 Times in 3,760 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Going to add my dad to the list of those in need of prayer. Put him in the hospital last Thursday and spent most of the next four days there after he injured a knee during a stress test on a treadmill. Reactions to the medicine have really taken a toll and earlier today I had to put him back in the hospital...around four. He's doing better, but it's hard to watch your father struggling. The strongest man in the room looking fragile. I don't think we are ever really prepared for that.
    You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Town Heretic For Your Post:

George Affleck (October 20th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 39,540 Times in 24,544 Posts

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
    Going to add my dad to the list of those in need of prayer. Put him in the hospital last Thursday and spent most of the next four days there after he injured a knee during a stress test on a treadmill. Reactions to the medicine have really taken a toll and earlier today I had to put him back in the hospital...around four. He's doing better, but it's hard to watch your father struggling. The strongest man in the room looking fragile. I don't think we are ever really prepared for that.
    Praying.

God Bless America

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Father,

We look to you energize TH to be the strength and support that his father needs and has taught him to be.

Ps 37:24KJV

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

Tambora (October 21st, 2017),Town Heretic (October 21st, 2017)

Thread Information