Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Praying.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first grandchild...

A few weeks ago, we were delighted to learn that my daughter is expecting our very first grandchild. Now, at eight weeks, it looks like she might lose the baby.

A week and a half ago, the ultra-sound showed a healthy, adorable baby, but the amniotic fluid looked low. The doctor did an another ultra-sound on Thursday to check how things were progressing, and could no longer detect a heartbeat. She has had intermittent bleeding over the last few days and we are beginning to fear the worst.

We know that miscarriages are very common, but it is still very painful. Please keep my daughter and her husband in your prayers. We are doing our best to give them comfort and support. Their names are Natalie and Matt.

Thanks,
    Becky
    For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!
    Galatians 5:13-15

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisca View Post
    A few weeks ago, we were delighted to learn that my daughter is expecting our very first grandchild. Now, at eight weeks, it looks like she might lose the baby.

A week and a half ago, the ultra-sound showed a healthy, adorable baby, but the amniotic fluid looked low. The doctor did an another ultra-sound on Thursday to check how things were progressing, and could no longer detect a heartbeat. She has had intermittent bleeding over the last few days and we are beginning to fear the worst.

We know that miscarriages are very common, but it is still very painful. Please keep my daughter and her husband in your prayers. We are doing our best to give them comfort and support. Their names are Natalie and Matt.

Thanks,
    Becky
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you're all going through right now. I will be sure to keep your daughter in my prayers.
    All shall fear Drotar, the overlord of the underworld

Just livin' life one day at a time. Poly's Avatar
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Prisca, this makes my heart hurt so I can't imagine what it's doing to yours and your family.

Thinking of you and fervently praying!!

Please keep us updated if you can.

Please, please, God, bring much wisdom and much of Your very special peace.
    "The most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

Check out the "rightest" of all right wing moms. FarRightMom

Upgrade your TOL membership.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been through this, and will remember them in prayer.
    "Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." -- Amos 3:7

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for the prayers! We thank God for the comfort He is able to give us.
    For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're praying, Becky. *hugs* I am so so sorry
    You've called me out of death
    You've called me into life
    And I was under Your wrath
    Now through the cross I'm reconciled

Discount Maternity Clothes | Children's Books | Baby Gear | Coupons | Batman

Does Whatever A Light-House Can Lighthouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,722 Times in 9,723 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praying...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Tambora (May 7th, 2016)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to thank you for all your prayers. Natalie and Matt did lose the baby, but they have come through the experience with much wisdom and grace. We are doing everything we can to support them. The outpouring of love has been humbling and greatly appreciated.

Does Whatever A Light-House Can Lighthouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,722 Times in 9,723 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to thank you for all your prayers. Natalie and Matt did lose the baby, but they have come through the experience with much wisdom and grace. We are doing everything we can to support them. The outpouring of love has been humbling and greatly appreciated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthouse For Your Post:

Tambora (May 7th, 2016)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Natalie and Matt are blessed to have you with them through this sadness.
    Everyone deserves a first chance. - Kc

The road to hell is paved with Republicans...and congested with Democrats. - Kc

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry.
    "Haven't seen the back of us yet..."

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to ask for prayer for a former student of mine. Her name is Emily. Sunday, she was diagnosed with Wilson's disease, which is a very rare liver disorder. She is a strong believer and she is only 16. She needs a liver transplant immediately. So far, they have been able to find a liver that matches her. Tonight she will have surgery. Pray that she handles the anesthesia well, that her body doesn't reject the liver, and that she recovers quickly after the surgery.
    Last edited by Son of Jack; March 9th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My request seems so small next to all of these enormous needs, but it is very dear to me. Please pray for my son's safe travel and return as he embarks on his first spring break trip. When we are young, we believe we are invincible, and because of that, sometimes we act before thinking of the consequences. I pray that, not only will his travels be safe, but that he will behave responsibly and in the decent manner in which he was raised.

Many thanks.
    Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Praying earnestly for your needs, both of you.

Thread Information