Fighting fire with fire will burn up the whole of the earth.

popsthebuilder

Did not Jesus say that there were two great commandments (love GOD and love thy neighbor) that all others fell under, and that all the law and prophets hung on those two?
I just showed that killing with an army was NOT against the law of love thy neighbor.
Oh did you now?

Could you show me again maybe; I obviously missed something big.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now what spirit is that which looks to insult? You probably offended the heck out of ole Jacob.

I'm all for discussing peace or war, but being Christian's; we shouldn't look to set traps for one another. Violence through word is little compared to physical violence it would seem; but what does scripture tell is about the power of our words and the character of our heart?

peace

I showed Jacob plenty of patience for years.

You still skipped my questions.

It is almost impossible to communicate with you.

peace.

popsthebuilder

Did not Jesus say that there were two great commandments (love GOD and love thy neighbor) that all others fell under, and that all the law and prophets hung on those two?
I just showed that killing with an army was NOT against the law of love thy neighbor.
Still not seeing it.

What is the post number?

popsthebuilder

I showed Jacob plenty of patience for years.

You still skipped my questions.

It is almost impossible to communicate with you.

peace.
Reference to the post numbers with your questions.

I will answer them as plainly as possible and we can go from there....slowly.....without presuming or assuming or speaking on the behalf of another.

popsthebuilder

Are you in the habit of asking a question after you've been asked a question and not bothering to answer the initial question?
No sir.....what was the question.....if I thought GOD commanded utter destruction of whole civilizations and the slavery and taking of girls as if consensual women, and the complete plundering and desolation of just people and not fighters? No.....I don't think that was the question....do I think that they had something to gain from following the will and command of GOD? That's a hard question to answer. I'm sure they had belief in the promises of GOD to some extent. I don't think we are to abide by the will of GOD seeking to aquire of GOD some thing we are owed.

popsthebuilder

ROFL!
You are so dense!!!!
You just quoted it within the last half hour!
Had big red letters in it!
I just went over all posts on this thread within the last thirtyfive minutes.

There are no red letters on my end that I can see. Im not color blind. Maybe it has to do with the app im using.....I usually see colored lettering though.

Must not be too amazing....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pops, I have been patient with you and you insult me.

It is so frustrating to ask the questions and not being answered and ask me question.
I will give you one more chance and if you keep this up I will have to stop.

thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], if you think I am being rude or insulting Jacob, find my posts to him how I am interacting with him.

I have been defending him when Squeaky belittle him.

popsthebuilder

[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION], if you think I am being rude or insulting Jacob, find my posts to him how I am interacting with him.

I have been defending him when Squeaky belittle him.
You missed what I was saying.

Don't take things so literally.

You compared me to Jacob.

I said it may be insulting to Jacob for you to say such.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You missed what I was saying.

Don't take things so literally.

You compared me to Jacob.

I said it may be insulting to Jacob for you to say such.

Jacob has been kind of harassing squeaky too. I can understand squeaky's feeling.

And your not so clear comments are very similar to Jacob's writing.

It is very frustrating.

You have not noticed yet?

I have been reading yours and Jacob and you guys are not communicating.

After years and years of patience, I don't think I am insulting him.

I have been trying to understand members where they are coming from by reading their posts. It seems you are not doing that. So I don't think you can criticize anyone like you are doing to me.

popsthebuilder

Jacob has been kind of harassing squeaky too. I can understand squeaky's feeling.

And your not so clear comments are very similar to Jacob's writing.

It is very frustrating.

You have not noticed yet?

I have been reading yours and Jacob and you guys are not communicating.

After years and years of patience, I don't think I am insulting him.

I have been trying to understand members where they are coming from by reading their posts. It seems you are not doing that. So I don't think you can criticize anyone like you are doing to me.
How am I critisizing you?

Why would I need to read each post of each member?

Who has the time for that?

I'm glad you are trying to get to know where people are coming from though.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How am I critisizing you?

Why would I need to read each post of each member?

Who has the time for that?

I'm glad you are trying to get to know where people are coming from though.

I just know where you are coming from. This is my spiritual instinct.

We will never be able to communicate.

I am a strait talker and you are vague talker. What you say can be taken in many ways. It is kind of deception.

It seems to me you are trying to please everyone and don't want to offend anyone. It is impossible task, cannot be done.

good day.

peace.

popsthebuilder

I just know where you are coming from. This is my spiritual instinct.

We will never be able to communicate.

I am a strait talker and you are vague talker. What you say can be taken in many ways. It is kind of deception.

It seems to me you are trying to please everyone and don't want to offend anyone. It is impossible task, cannot be done.

good day.

peace.
I speak as clearly as possible.

You are one to talk.

When you want to speak about the actual topics at hand, straight forward in an honest manner then let me know.

Have a good day as well.

peace; except with sincerity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which you hate, however, last I heard, you're still taking advantage of its benefits.
Odd, isn't it.
Opposes the military, but covets military money on a regular basis.

1 Timothy 6 KJV
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.