UK Overrun With Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Another terrorist attack in the UK last night, at a Arianna Grande concert. This comes as the UK recently increased the number of refugees allowed to make their home in the UK. You better move Arthur Brain

This Charming Manc

The words to express how I feel about your post really don't exist, and if they did id be banned from using them here.

You have just used the brutal and disgusting murder of an 8 year old girl and a number of other teenagers from my city, to score cheap political points and engage in a game of online name calling and one upmanship.

You also linked the the bombing to refugees which as now the name of the bomber has been realised we find he has nothing to do with refugees and he has been born and brought up in out country as most terrorist have been.

You didn't do this because you had facts or insights or really cared about anyone concerned. You did it because you have a agenda of hate and it suited that agenda.

Now you may be surprised to find out that many south Asain and Muslim taxi drivers from the city spent the evening giving free lifts and ride home to those caught in the explosions and chaos that surrounded the event. If the reaction of the 'christian( i use that term in its loosest possible sense) right' and your everyday muslim in out city are so radically different in terms or love compassion and moral quality.

How can you think that Jesus would be anything but completely ashamed of you post, statement and attitude?

I really don't care for myself but there are parents of one 8 year old girl and a number of others who you owe a heartfelt apology too.

Right now I can hold you in nothing but the highest contempt.

musterion

How many would you consider too many?

Asking because one of your papers just estimated 3,500 potentials (like last night's) in the U.K. along with around 400 experienced ISIS back from Syria.

What's the cutoff? Name a figure.

This Charming Manc

One is too many, but seeing as these are 'back from Syria' they are British nationals and until they commit a crime they have a right to be here.

We support the rule of law and cannot arrest or deport people on suspicion, inference or belief. We need crime committed and evidence of the crimes before due process takes place.

We should not an cannot convict or act against people based on race or religion. The law is blind to those things and must remain so.

I get the impression you would want us to move an act against all 3,000,000 ethnic muslims in the UK based on the threat posed by 3500 extremist individuals.

Not only would this be evil,sinful and unjust. It would also be counter productive. It would play into the terrorist hands and even if only drove 10% of the muslims in the UK to actively support the extremists position it would increase the problems 100 fold.

So not only do I find your position morally bankrupt, I also find intellectually void.

This Charming Manc

So what do you suggest?

Summary executions without trials?
Internment?
Enslavement of all muslims?
End of religious freedom?
Censorship of religious materials by the state ?

or do you just not like brown people?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
So what do you suggest?

Summary executions without trials?
Internment?
Enslavement of all muslims?
End of religious freedom?
Censorship of religious materials by the state ?

or do you just not like brown people?
OK, then I vote for censorship of Muslim religion. Make them be Christians of let then be atheists. No more funny dress-styles either.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Another terrorist attack in the UK last night, at a Arianna Grande concert. This comes as the UK recently increased the number of refugees allowed to make their home in the UK. You better move Arthur Brain
UK Overrun With Terrorists

The reality is that statistics show that an individual is still far safer living in Britain than in most parts of America!

If this tragic event had occurred in the US, the perpetrator would have come armed with an AK-47 or some other assault rifle, accompanied by dozens of high capacity magazines.

The casualties would have probably exceeded 22 killed - meanwhile the NRA types would have questioned as to why one would one would consider attending an Arianna Grande Concert with one's family without bringing a full arsenal of weapons?

This Charming Manc

musterion

Your army is deployed in your streets due to a antagonistic culture that has started to commit random mass murders of your people.

You don't want us advising you about it? Fine.

You live there, what are you going to do about it

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question.

CAN you do anything?

This Charming Manc

Your army is deployed in your streets due to a antagonistic culture that has started to commit random mass murders of your people.

You don't want us advising you about it? Fine.

I'm not sure where you think the army is deployed onto our streets as a matter of course, but i'm not aware of it.

*Note i've justed check the UK news and they are. Note the comment made by police chief that its in response to police cuts. I'm also cynical that two weeks before a general election the PM has to be seen to do something needed or not.

The exception to this may be bomb disposal as that is a job that out army carry out in support of the police and always have.

In the UK we lived through the threat of the IRA mainland bombing campaigns for over 20 years, Manchester city center was devastated by a bomb in the campaign, 2 young boys were blow to bits in a town Warrington that I used to work in.

In the campaign we did not retaliate against all Irish or all Catholics, neither did we bomb the source of the money for the campaign, as a UK air bombing campaign in Boston and parts of New York would not have gone down well.

We were able top distinguish between the acts of individuals and separate them from the wider community. This is a conflict of ideology, which cannot be won with bombs and guns.

It is sad that it has meant our police have had to become better armed and more militarised as a result of continued threat.

Don't believe everything you read.

You live there, what are you going to do about it

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question.

CAN you do anything?

My response from Facebook, probably a bit 'cissyfied' to you but where im at.

Today I feel numb, I feel angry, I feel like I want to help and protect, I want to make the world a safer better place.

But I feel removed from the situation, I can't get the bad guys, I can't really help the victims in any substantive way, facebook rage seems impotent, facebook sympathy seems insubstantial.

All I can do is live my life richer, be kinder, be better, take the time for kind words, generous actions and listening ear, give more, teach more, learn more, share more, laugh more, forgive more.

Practically it means i'm going to sit down with apprentice at work, he is a young devout Muslim and a really nice guy. He loves he is car, driving and he is a bit of a petrol head.

We will talk about what went on, I will find our his views , how he feels, hows his family feels. I will do everything I can to make sure he feels accepted and included so that he has no reason to feel that he needs to turn to ISIS, and the Jyhadis philosophy.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

The words to express how I feel about your post really don't exist, and if they did id be banned from using them here.

You have just used the brutal and disgusting murder of an 8 year old girl and a number of other teenagers from my city, to score cheap political points and engage in a game of online name calling and one upmanship.

You also linked the the bombing to refugees which as now the name of the bomber has been realised we find he has nothing to do with refugees and he has been born and brought up in out country as most terrorist have been.

You didn't do this because you had facts or insights or really cared about anyone concerned. You did it because you have a agenda of hate and it suited that agenda.

Now you may be surprised to find out that many south Asain and Muslim taxi drivers from the city spent the evening giving free lifts and ride home to those caught in the explosions and chaos that surrounded the event. If the reaction of the 'christian( i use that term in its loosest possible sense) right' and your everyday muslim in out city are so radically different in terms or love compassion and moral quality.

How can you think that Jesus would be anything but completely ashamed of you post, statement and attitude?

I really don't care for myself but there are parents of one 8 year old girl and a number of others who you owe a heartfelt apology too.

Right now I can hold you in nothing but the highest contempt.

I can only admire your restraint in response not only to the OP but to the predictable far right "point scoring" that followed.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.