Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

Quote: 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

That's because the father was in Jesus,

You just keep 'splaining, don't you? 'splain this.... " Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

Keep talking....you dig a deeper hole with each word. :eek:linger:

marhig

No one can only say and do what another does unless they are one and the same.
We are of one heart and one mind when we are born of God. And we are at one with the father and Christ when we walk with them in the Spirit.

Jesus and the father are one, and we are one with them once we belong to God. We are one as they are one.

And those that belong to God are all one in the love of God through Christ.

glorydaz

Content with 5 verses? You need to read the book again, there's a whole lot more than 5 verses that show that the way I believe is the truth. Would you like me to quote you some of them?

No, you can't even understand the few you do quote. I certainly don't need you to copy and paste a bunch of verses that I would have to explain......and why should I do that? You don't listen.

glorydaz

We are of one heart and one mind when we are born of God. And we are at one with the father and Christ when we walk with them in the Spirit.

Jesus and the father are one, and we are one with them once we belong to God. We are one as they are one.

And those that belong to God are all one in the love of God through Christ.

Then why can't I see God when I see you? :chew:

marhig

No, you can't even understand the few you do quote. I certainly don't need you to copy and paste a bunch of verses that I would have to explain......and why should I do that? You don't listen.
I don't listen? Have you seen how many verses say that the father is the God of Jesus? Even Jesus saying so himself? Why shouldn't I listen to them?

glorydaz

GT,. I believe what Jesus himself says, and he said that father is his God, And that the father of the only true God. Why shouldn't I believe him when he says this?

And God called the Son "God". But God can't possibly be right about that, can he? :chuckle:

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.​

marhig

And God called the Son "God". But God can't possibly be right about that, can he? :chuckle:

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.​
And then there's Hebrews 1:9

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; thereforeGOD, EVEN THY GOD,hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Not only does it say here that God is his God, but that God anointed him above all of his fellows.

So he has a God and his God is the father, who sent him, who anointed him, who exalted him, who gave him power over all flesh, who have him commandments to keep and gave him the words to speak. And Jesus lived by his will completely bringing us a new and living way to follow, and those who are his sheep, hear his voice and they follow him. And obey God and live by his will as Jesus did and if Christ is in us, then he will be guiding us through the Spirit to live right before God and obey him. As Jesus said it is those who live by the will of God, who enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Right I'm off, speak soon God willing.

glorydaz

I don't listen? Have you seen how many verses say that the father is the God of Jesus? Even Jesus saying so himself? Why shouldn't I listen to them?

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 16:27 I came out from God.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven,​

The Word was with God and was God....He came out from God...down from heaven...and became flesh to dwell among us. It's all there. How can you not see it?

glorydaz

And then there's Hebrews 1:9

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; thereforeGOD, EVEN THY GOD,hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Not only does it say here that God is his God, but that God anointed him above all of his fellows.

So he has a God and his God is the father, who sent him, who anointed him, who exalted him, who gave him power over all flesh, who have him commandments to keep and gave him the words to speak. And Jesus lived by his will completely bringing us a new and living way to follow, and those who are his sheep, hear his voice and they follow him. And obey God and live by his will as Jesus did and if Christ is in us, then he will be guiding us through the Spirit to live right before God and obey him. As Jesus said it is those who live by the will of God, who enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Right I'm off, speak soon God willing.

Before He was a man, He created all things. It's sad you deny your God and Saviour.

drbrumley

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 16:27 I came out from God.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven,​

The Word was with God and was God....He came out from God...down from heaven...and became flesh to dwell among us. It's all there. How can you not see it?

Indoctrination!

God's Truth

GT,. I believe what Jesus himself says, and he said that father is his God, And that the father of the only true God. Why shouldn't I believe him when he says this?

God is Spirit. There is only one Spirit. Jesus' spirit is the Spirit of God come as a Son of God, a Son of Man.