Why Don't the Liberals Want a Wall?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And those obsessed with the Evil Barbarian© can either start a new thread or simply provide amusement for everyone else here.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The wall isn't going up, and this will be a major problem for Trump next term.
I knew it from the get go as soon as the subject got hot that this would be Trump's blunder- what was 100% going to be Trump has become 50/50 next term.

He's in kind of a box. Most Americans don't want the wall, and by large margins, are blaming him for shutting down the government. But his followers are so set on a wall that they would likely abandon him if he doesn't get it.

Rock and a hard place.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The wall isn't going up, and this will be a major problem for Trump next term.
I knew it from the get go as soon as the subject got hot that this would be Trump's blunder- what was 100% going to be Trump has become 50/50 next term.

Meh :idunno:

bread and circuses - at least it makes for good political theater

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump's big worry right now, is re-election. Statute of limitations is five years for most federal crimes. And four years won't do it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump's big worry right now, is re-election.

That's the only thing politicians ever worry about. :idunno:

Statute of limitations is five years for most federal crimes. And four years won't do it.
You think Tromp is guilty of a crime!!?? :darwinsm:

You're further gone than I thought. :chuckle:

Even if he were, he'd never get convicted over it.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
He's in kind of a box. Most Americans don't want the wall, and by large margins, are blaming him for shutting down the government. But his followers are so set on a wall that they would likely abandon him if he doesn't get it.

Rock and a hard place.

A wall wouldn't change much of anything anyway- Democrats have made a mighty argument against it and Republicans frankly fail to make an argument for it.
2000 miles of un-supervised sheet metal isn't going to do anything.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's the only thing politicians ever worry about. :idunno:

You think Tromp is guilty of a crime!!?? :darwinsm:

You're further gone than I thought. :chuckle:

if he's guilty of a crime, he'll be impeached

barbie's just fantasizing, satisfying his orangemanbad obsession

Kit the Coyote

i doubt that human traffickers dug the tunnels - probably drug smugglers

and they're probably more than a little unhappy that the coyotes exposed them

From the various versions of the story I've seen, it was coyotes who dug them for this operation, It doesn't seem to have taken them very long to do it either.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You think Tromp is guilty of a crime!!??

More significantly, Trump is acting like someone who thinks he's guilty of a crime. And even more significantly, a majority of Americans think it's likely that he committed a crime.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-ame...-is-likely-muellers-probe-will-uncover-crimes

As I told you before, maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. But he's deeply worried about it, or he wouldn't be twitting every half hour in the night about how innocent he is. Far as indictable? We'll have to wait until the investigation is over. Be patient.

You're further gone than I thought.

It's not what I think that's eating at him. It's what he thinks and what America thinks. :chuckle:

You're farther gone than I thought. Incidentally, his pick for attorney general said publicly that anyone trying to hide crimes would be a criminal.

Which probably isn't what he was expecting to hear.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A wall wouldn't change much of anything anyway- Democrats have made a mighty argument against it and Republicans frankly fail to make an argument for it.

China built a better one, and it didn't work. Not only did it not stop people from coming in, Twice barbarian tribe went right through it and conquered China.

2000 miles of un-supervised sheet metal isn't going to do anything.

Not if they have this space age tool:

45353766-huge-white-brick-wall-with-a-wooden-ladder-green-grass-and-cloudy-sky-background.jpg

Or this one:

A household saw.

Rosenritter

the berlin wall was pretty effective for decades, and I believe the wall between gaza and Israel has also been effective

any particular reason us 'murcans can't create an effective wall?

the walls at legal border crossings seem to be effective and I'm pretty sure we built them

Do you hear yourself advocating for border walls comparing it to the Berlin Wall? I'm curious, did you approve or disapprove of Ronald Reagan when he said, "Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall?"

musterion

The Democratic Party has become radicalized. You need another civil war to clean the political spectrum or maybe some states becoming independent. Another good idea will walling California.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

You're a moby, aintcha.