The Long Nightmare Is Almost Over

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
less than two hours to go, and bammy's nothing more than a bad memory! :banana:

Not quite. It will take some work to undo the damage he caused. ISIS is much bigger and stronger than al-qaeda.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Your issue is with God, not me Grosnick. He set the standard for human sexuality, and the LGBTQ movement wasn't and never will be in His plans.

I think by some strange unknown anomaly, you were born with a tiny homosexual inside your skull, who continues to torment you on an hourly basis.

Again, your issue is with God, not me. Speaking of which: Like many in the LGBTQ movement, it appears that you think that people are born with same sex desires. How can people be made in God's Image (Genesis 1:27) and yet be born with unnatural desires?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
a3d07815ead35a09efa63946e0e696b3abdd291728a76637e7cf3d5318659903.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How can people be made in God's Image (Genesis 1:27) and yet be born with unnatural desires?

:doh:

wot

a

tard

see: adam and eve, the apple, cain slaying abel, etc

So you're agreeing with your LGBTQ movement who states that people are born with same sex desires?

We're born with free will and are able to make good and bad choices (hence Adam and Eve and God tempting them with the forbidden fruit), but that has nothing to do with being born with perverse homosexual desires.

ok doser

So you're agreeing with your LGBTQ movement who states that people are born with same sex desires?

first of all - it's not my lgbtq movement

you'd have to be a tard to think so

secondly, people are born in sin, born to seek sinfulness, born to fulfill their sinful desires

much like you and your retarded propensity for lying, which will send you to hell

ok doser

Protesters break windows, throw rocks before inauguration

WASHINGTON — Protesters and police clashed in a section in northwest Washington Friday morning ahead of Donald Trump's historic inauguration, as windows and ATMs were smashed, rocks were thrown and chemical spray was used to control the crowds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts-expected-trump-becomes-president/96788208/

i miss the good old days of police dogs, batons, fire hoses....

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Protesters break windows, throw rocks before inauguration

WASHINGTON — Protesters and police clashed in a section in northwest Washington Friday morning ahead of Donald Trump's historic inauguration, as windows and ATMs were smashed, rocks were thrown and chemical spray was used to control the crowds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts-expected-trump-becomes-president/96788208/

i miss the good old days of police dogs, batons, fire hoses....
I think violent protestors and the thieves should be shot on sight.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a loser Hillary Clinton is. People saw right through her. She couldn't beat a non working community organizer, and couldn't beat a cheating, lying, billionaire.

:mock: hillary's political career

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

first of all - it's not my lgbtq movement

you'd have to be a tard to think so

Since you're attacking me and not the guy in my avatar proudly holding the LGBTQueer flag, one can only assume that you're offended by me exposing the lies behind your LGBTQueer movement.

secondly, people are born in sin, born to seek sinfulness, born to fulfill their sinful desires

much like you and your retarded propensity for lying, which will send you to hell

But people aren't born with unnatural sexual desires, they're created by an unhealthy environment.

God gives us free will to overcome sinful desires, homosexuality included.