Trinity Proof Scriptures

musterion

It is obvious that it a false proposition.
If it were true, you could turn a rock into a person by lying to the rock.

Cut the crap. It's not possible to lie to anything that can't understand your words and so can't be deceived. You KNOW that but are getting really dumb on purpose. You sound petulant and pouty. Show some dignity in defeat, would you?

genuineoriginal

Cut the crap. It's not possible to lie to anything that can't understand your words and so can't be deceived. You KNOW that but are getting really dumb on purpose. You sound petulant and pouty. Show some dignity in defeat, would you?
It is not possible to share the truth with people like you that can't understand words and are too vested in being deceived.

NWL

7djengo7 said:
You base what you think should/shouldn't be said about Jesus on what unclean spirits say/do not say about Jesus?
NWL said:
No, I base it on the Bible, you assume only one verse supports my claim?

(Luke 1:28-31) "..And coming in, the angel said to her: “Greetings, you highly favored one, the Lord is with you.” 29 But she was deeply disturbed at his words and tried to understand what kind of greeting this might be. 30 So the angel said to her: “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And look! you will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and you are to name him Jesus. This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High.."
I don't assume that any Bible verse(s) support your claim.

My claim and point you had an issue with was that I said 'only the Father Jehovah is called the Most high and Jesus is the Son of the Most high', you challenged this by asking if I base my beliefs on what Demons do or do not say. I then showed how not only demons teach what I initially showed but Angels too stated the very same thing!

Now you're saying that you don't believe any of the bible supports my claim??? This makes no sense since Luke 1:28-31 clearly supports my claim, namely that Jesus is the Son of the Most high. Also, find me a verse where it calls Jesus the most high, and good luck if you actually attempt this, since the bible never does.

If I'm wrong, prove it with scripture.

Dartman

Why'd you stop there? Why did you not include 1 Corinthians 1:23-24 KJV?
Why not quote all 66 books?

7djengo7 said:
Is Jesus Christ the power of God? Yes or No?
Is Jesus Christ the wisdom of God? Yes or No?
Of course! Jesus Christ was GIVEN the power of God, DEMONSTRATED, the power of God, PROVES the power of God.
Jesus Christ was GIVEN the wisdom of God, DEMONSTRATED, the wisdom of God, SPOKE the wisdom of God.

Jesus isn't the ONLY man, who was given the wisdom, or power of God, or demonstrated, or spoke the wisdom, or power of God..... but he is certainly the BEST example of these things.

Dartman

Christ did not rebuke Thomas for calling Him his God.
You misquote the text ... by quite a bit.
Thomas didn't call Jesus his God.

Thomas merely replied to Christ's demonstration that Thomas' God had raised Thomas' Lord from the dead by praising them BOTH.

musterion said:
The Holy Spirit indwells a saved person, who is the temple of God.
Close. God's spirit/mind transforms our spirit. God's spirit indwells us by us learning God's spirit/thinking, and by a miraculous gift from God of His spirit.
musterion said:
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us...and the Word was (and is) God.
God's words/word define God, and therefore ARE God. God's words/word became a flesh and blood baby boy ... the direct descendant of Adam and Eve, Abraham, Judah, David .... through Mary.

musterion said:
You people really have no idea what you're arguing against, and I'll bet none of you can even articulate why you argue against it.
I argue against ANY untruth, and the tenets unique to trinity/oneness theories, are the "Poster Child" for untruth.

Dartman

Yup, pouty and petulant, like a little girl told she can't have more fruity pebbles.

You're pathetic. Go back to Salt Lake.
Nothing about your post sounds meek, gentle or loving. Those are attitudes Jesus of Nazareth commanded his followers to become.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
No, I wouldn't make the same stupid mistake that you did by saying 'every'.

Why do you say that I made a mistake? What mistake would you say I made by using the quantifier, 'every', in the proposition which I affirmed?

Remember, regarding the proposition which I affirmed--'Every instance of lying is an instance of a person lying to a person'--you had written:

The very first clue that it is a false proposition is the use of the word "every".

Obviously, then, you must think that the presence of the word 'every' in each of the following propositions entails that they are all false propositions:

• Every triangle has three sides
  • Every dog is a non-cat
  • Every dog is a cat
  • Every house on this block has cable-TV
  • Every rose has its thorn

Anyway, since you think that some things that are NOT persons can be lied to, just give us some examples of things that are NOT persons, about which things YOU would be willing to say, "That thing can be lied to."

As a hater of the Holy Ghost, you obviously have some experience at lying, so, just review some of your past experience at lying, and ask yourself "Have I ever lied to anything that is not a person?" Let us know what non-persons you think you have lied to.

musterion

You misquote the text ... by quite a bit.
Thomas didn't call Jesus his God.

Yep, he surely did.

Thomas merely replied to Christ's demonstration that Thomas' God had raised Thomas' Lord from the dead by praising them BOTH.

Nope. He was addressing BOTH to Christ. That's what it says.

I can't help your unbelief. You'll have to repent of it.
Close. God's spirit/mind transforms our spirit. God's spirit indwells us by us learning God's spirit/thinking, and by a miraculous gift from God of His spirit.
God's words/word define God, and therefore ARE God. God's words/word became a flesh and blood baby boy ... the direct descendant of Adam and Eve, Abraham, Judah, David .... through Mary.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us...and the Word was (and is) God. That's what it says.

I can't help your unbelief. You'll have to repent of it.