ECT How is Paul's message different?

God's Truth

Again, you EVADE the subject we are discussing about the gospel which was being preached at Luke 9:6.
Are you daffy? I do not evade any scripture or any subject. They went around preaching the good news, the gospel that Jesus is the Messiah.

The Twelve did not even understand that the Lord Jesus was going to die when they preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 so they were not preaching the same gospel Paul preached to the Gentiles when he declaredthat Christ died for our sins.
We are saved by belief in Jesus and obedience to his teachings.
That can only mean that the gospel which the Twelve preached to the Jews was not the same one which Paul preached to the Gentiles.
Even Jesus' enemies knew he was going to die and raise again.

That means that two separate and distinct gospels were preached during the Acts period.

That is wrong and proves you don't know the truth.

God's Truth

No, you perverted, revised Genesis 4,which you learned from the subtil serpent way back in Genesis 3 KJV,from:

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

To:
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his acceptable offering, he respected, found it acceptable,but it was not as good, acceptable, as Abel's offering. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

You wicked troll.

You're quite harmless, not "subtil,"however, as all of TOL laughs at your blatant, admitted, perversions.

Ohhhh you are killllinggg me because I did something you didn't...same thing with Abel and Cain.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I contributed more to this thread than you have.
Good for you. Nice boast in your self, by the way.

And?

So what if you've posted more? You haven't the slightest idea what is being discussed.

Go read the entire thread, GT. You might learn something.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh you are real tough, tough like a murderer? Cain?

Again-you're a blatant wolf, not making any apologies, for your blatant perversions; thus, you are no threat to the sheep/babes, as they can see you coming. The real threat are the posers, the wolves in sheep's clothing, who are subtil(Genesis 3 KJV), mixing "a lot of truth," with just enough poison.

You are quite harmlesl-shoo, pest, fly.

Jerry Shugart

Are you daffy? I do not evade any scripture or any subject.

Just because you blab something out in response to the points which I raised does not mean that you have actually addressed them.

You never addressed the fact that the gospel which the twelve preached at Luke 9:6 could not possibly be the same gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles which declares that "Christ died for our sins."

That is because at Luke 9:6 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord was going to die.

So for those of us who actually use our brain it is plain that there had to be two gospels.

But I'm sure that you will just once again blab and blab and blab some more until you have deluded your mind into believing that you have provided a good reason that convinces everyone that there is only one gospel.

I hope they treat you well in your padded cell!

God's Truth

Just because you blab something out in response to the points which I raised does not mean that you have actually addressed them.

You never addressed the fact that the gospel which the twelve preached at Luke 9:6 could not possibly be the same gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles which declares that "Christ died for our sins."

That is because at Luke 9:6 the Twelve didn't even know that the Lord was going to die.

So for those of us who actually use our brain it is plain that there had to be two gospels.

But I'm sure that you will just once again blab and blab and blab some more until you have deluded your mind into believing that you have provided a good reason that convinces everyone that there is only one gospel.

I hope they treat you well in your padded cell!

There is no such thing as one gospel given and another completely different to yet another.

Jesus doesn't contradict himself and he isn't divided so it is you who is unstable not the Lord.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are the one who doesn't know. I know John W. knows.
Um, I actually read through the entire thread, so I think I might know what the entire thread is about... You refuse to read the thread, so there's no way you know.

God's Truth

Again-you're a blatant wolf, not making any apologies, for your blatant perversions; thus, you are no threat to the sheep/babes, as they can see you coming. The real threat are the posers, the wolves in sheep's clothing, who are subtil(Genesis 3 KJV), mixing "a lot of truth," with just enough poison.

You are quite harmlesl-shoo, pest, fly.

What was that about flies that was said about Jesus when he walked the earth?