You Will Never Find The Truth

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses. It brings tears to my eyes when I see you intellectuals guessing at what the bible says. With no more than one verse or even two. Your still in the flesh. And finding the truth cannot be done in the flesh. I can even see the strong delusions that God sends you because you refuse to do it His Way.

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:13-14
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:9-13
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:15
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
(NKJ)

What you are missing on is the truth which is the verses from the Holy Spirit given at a specific time to you. One time the verse will be used in the milk context, and the next time it will be used in the meat context. But you cant know that because your trying to do it in the flesh. You cant even learn from the Holy Spirit until after, after you have purged your own minds of your carnality and your emotions. All you have to do is look around you. How many conversations are you having and no one learns anything new. Your striving about words to no profit.

2 Tim 2:14
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Crucify your emotions?" Emotions are part of our human attributes. Why would we need to crucify them?

I said
Because you wont even be Christ's until you do. You cant even get in the Spirit until you do.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Crucify your emotions?" Emotions are part of our human attributes. Why would we need to crucify them?

I said
Sin is also part of your human attributes. Its hard to sin without an emotion driving you.

Rom 7:15-24
15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do.
16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.
17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Until you learn to judge yourself with the same judgment that you use on others, you will never be able to find the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The only way to worship God is in the Holy Spirit with the verses. It brings tears to my eyes when I see you intellectuals guessing at what the bible says. With no more than one verse or even two. Your still in the flesh. And finding the truth cannot be done in the flesh. I can even see the strong delusions that God sends you because you refuse to do it His Way.

What you are missing on is the truth which is the verses from the Holy Spirit given at a specific time to you. One time the verse will be used in the milk context, and the next time it will be used in the meat context. But you cant know that because your trying to do it in the flesh. You cant even learn from the Holy Spirit until after, after you have purged your own minds of your carnality and your emotions. All you have to do is look around you. How many conversations are you having and no one learns anything new. Your striving about words to no profit.
No

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not believe that.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There seems to be a lot you don't know about the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2:4

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[fn] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There seems to be a lot you don't know about the Holy Spirit.

1Co 2:4

And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human[fn] wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

Shalom.

I agree that this is an important verse.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes. I do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then you know that we are to follow Pauls example. And watch for others who can demonstrate the Spirit.

Phl 3:17

Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
From what I understand, it is not about what someone can do. It is about what was observed.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its all about what someone says.

Mat 12:36

“But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

Mat 12:37

“For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”