Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

6days

meshak said:
God created Jesus too.
God tells us Jesus made everything. You don't believe it?

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. Col.1:16

popsthebuilder

So you're saying that Jesus and the Word are two separate entities?
No sir. I'm saying that the Word was not Jesus until becoming Jesus; i.e. becoming man; but now Jesus or the Christ or GOD or the Spirit that was within Jesus has returned to GOD, and is GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That "holy temple" took on the form of a servant, and suffered a horrible death on the cross so that you MIGHT be saved.

Show some respect you heathen piece of offal.
I do; you may have noticed that when I refer to Jesus the man as the Holy Temple for clarification purposes; I always capitalize both Holy and Temple, unlike you have here in an attempt to defame my character.

popsthebuilder

That "holy temple" took on the form of a servant, and suffered a horrible death on the cross so that you MIGHT be saved.

Show some respect you heathen piece of offal.
Decomposing animal fresh or entrails? Really?.....going above and beyond the call of the vile I see.

glorydaz

Jesus isn't leaving me and I am not leaving him.

What is so sick about speaking scripture.

It is scripture about Jesus making his home in the one who obeys and it is scripture that Jesus tastes good.

Unfortunately, you see everything through your flesh....void of spiritual discernment.

God's Truth

John 1:49 KJV - Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Matthew 23:8 "But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.

Jesus is the only 'Rabbi'.