Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

nonsense1 The gospel of Jesus Christ had it's beginning in Matthew, Mark, Luke and Jonn (Mark 1:1-3 KJV). It is not the gospel Paul preached as the power of God (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) You made that up. There is no "one gospel" in the Bible. There is more than one gospel in the Bible and no one was sent to preach a "one gospel".

I wouldn't disagree with that (Romans 5:6-10 KJV).

Your testimony here is of trusting your self/your works, but trusting the Lord is to trust His faith and work in our place (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). If there has never been a moment when your faith was in His, you are lost.

You have no idea of the truth!

And what do you mean if there has never been a moment that your faith was in his, you are lost?

Without complete faith we can't do anything whatsoever! How can we overcome if we don't have faith in him who gives us the power to do so?

As James said, faith without works is dead. I'll show you my faith by my works. And those works are to die the death and overcome the flesh by the power of the holy spirit and live it out to please God, doing God's will. bringing the life of Christ and word of God to others. You will know Gods true people by their fruits!

When you see someone living it and speaking with power and strength of the spirit, then you know that they have faith, because without faith we can't truly believe in God and Christ, without God and and Christ, we can't be born anew, and we can't be born anew without the power of the holy spirit, and without the power of the holy spirit we are dead to God! It all stems from faith!

Also, putting trust in myself would be foolishness, I'm only flesh and only God can give us the power to overcome. And I trust in him.

John 6

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they.are life.

Last edited:

marhig

Why do you ignore the truth of who the Lord was sent to in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and why (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV)? That's not any of us (John 4:22 KJV)!

Paul followed the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ and we follow Paul by recieving the gospel Paul declared as all sufficient to save us (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and holding fast the form of sound words that we have heard of Paul (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV), who was given the gospel he preached by direct revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). And notice that it was not after man (there goes your kooky idea that he preached the same as the 12). His gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) during the time of the Lord's earthly ministry and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). Kick your religion to the curb and believe what saith the scripture!

Me ignore the truth? You don't believe that the words of Jesus Christ are for you. Yet it's his words that are spirit and they are life and he is the truth, and the way!

It's not me ignoring the truth, it's you, and those who follow the false teachings of your church, that we don't have to believe that the teachings of Jesus are for us and we don't have to obey him!

John 8

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

And before you say that was for the Jews and not for us, those who are within the body of Christ are the true Jews. Circumcised of the heart living by the spirit, dying daily to their flesh, doing the will of God! Who are neither male nor female, bond nor free, Jew nor Greek. But are all one, of one body of whom the head is Christ.

Romans 2

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God

If you don't know that what Jesus who is the Christ preached is for you, then you can't continue in his word, because you don't believe that his word is for you and thus you are denying him. And we are to continue in his word be his disciples. Without continuing in his word, then we can't know and understand the truth, and without the truth which Jesus bore witness to and preached, we can't by set free.

By continuing in the word brought to us and lived out by Jesus Christ then we walk in the truth, through faith by the grace of God, and the truth sets us free, without the truth and if we don't continue in his word, then we have no spirit, because it's his word that is spirit and it is life, and without the spirit, we are still dead in our sins, living by the will of our flesh.

And if you believe, like some others do here, that you don't have to obey the living God, which by doing so, is to do his will, then you are being blinded by Satan!

Last edited:

marhig

And another thing, Paul calls the gospel he received by revelation of Jesus Christ "my gospel" Romans 2:16 KJV, Romans 16:25 KJV, and 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV. You need to trust the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV apart from anything that you have done (Galatians 2:16 KJV, Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV, Titus 3:5-7 KJV) or suffer the consequences of not receiving it by faith (2 Thssalonians 2:10-12 KJV).

He didn't mean that he had a different gospel, there is only one gospel. Which was first preached by Jesus Christ and then by Peter, James and Paul and all those born of God.

1 Corinthians 15

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which*was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

They preached the same gospel!

marhig

There you go folks-a wolf, confirmed, as he spams random verses, on auto pilot, asserting that all of the scripture is about everyone, specifically, and for their obedience. He can "prove" anything he desires.His papa devil taught him well.

Get off this site, wolfie.

Random verses on auto pilot? You skip past those verses to suit yourself, and deny the truth that we are to obey the living God, which is right through the scriptures and is also preached by Paul the only one that you believe in!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

2 Timothy 3

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

daqq

Random verses on auto pilot? You skip past those verses to suit yourself, and deny the truth that we are to obey the living God, which is right through the scriptures and is also preached by Paul the only one that your believe in!

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

2 Timothy 3

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

And when that was written to Timothy the only "scripture" in the mind of the author was the Tanach or Old Testament. There is no doubt what the author means, (some say it is Paul but others disagree when it comes to 2Timothy), unless one wishes to think that Paul thought of his own writings as "holy scripture", (which is not what Paul would likely think of his own words having been a Pharisee of Pharisees). So what then does Paul mean by that statement? His writings are stuffed full of Tanach and even Torah quotes, which are the holy scriptures, and therefore, especially in those places, that is the context from which he speaks and writes; proving that Yeshua is Messiah from the holy scriptures, just as he did from the beginning of his ministry upon his conversion. The one having ears to hear, let hear. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everything that anti-John W posters are told to him over and over.

It is nothing new.

I think you guys should put him on ignore, instead of bickering with the scripture.

Some of you guys are using him to slander her enemy Christian.

It is just so ugly.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I wish you guys spend this much energy to spread Jesus' "love your enemy" message.

I had several of them but only a few supported my thread.

So sad.

musterion

I wish you guys spend this much energy to spread Jesus' "love your enemy" message.

I had several of them but only a few supported my thread.

So sad.

What's really sad is you telling others to love their enemies when you won't sell all you have to feed the poor, AS JESUS COMMANDED YOU.

Good day, you thankless wicked hypocrite.

musterion

GT,

I will no longer argue with your hardened unbelief. The Bible says what it says. You refusing to believe it in favor of man-made doctrines is not my problem.

Repent [change your mind, believe the saving Gospel of grace] or perish.

God's Truth

GT,

I will no longer argue with your hardened unbelief. The Bible says what it says. You refusing to believe it in favor of man-made doctrines is not my problem.

Repent [change your mind, believe the saving Gospel of grace] or perish.

Sorry you feel that way.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The false gospel is, you can carry on living your own life and carry on willfully sinning and you're saved regardless.
That's right. The high theologians
hightheo032769723695723u4.JPG
here on TOL spend most of their time attempting to justify their :banana: wicked behavior (Mt 5:19, Jud 4).
elvis.gif
They know a bible verse or two; :blabla: but, they've never actually met the Great Physician who heals (Ro 8:14, Re 3:17). They never say like John the Baptist, He must increase, but I must decrease (Jn 3:30). They don't look more and more like Jesus each day until finally the natural man is gone and all that remains is Him. They merely got their card punched and believe they're headed for heaven (Mt 7:23). They tell you that they don't struggle with the devil when Jesus did (Jn 14:30, Heb. 4:15). What sin? they say; as if they've arrived (Phil 3:12). They even tell you what to call the Lord as if he doesn't know to whom you are referring. :eek:linger: Mal 4:4-6, Mt 24:14

Related:

Lordship

As a reminder marhig is number 65 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
No musterion I can't do anything without Christ and God, without Jesus Christ I'd still be dead in my sins and I wouldn't know the way. Without God and Christ I wouldn't be able to overcome, it's only through Christ and by the strength of the holy spirit that I can do anything.

That's right. I can't even walk across the room without the Lord. He lives his life through us. Ro 12:2

musterion

The false gospel is, you can carry on living your own life and carry on wilfully sinning and you're saved regardless. No your not, if you are being saved, and are truly born of God, then you will start overcoming the lusts of your flesh, and the holy spirit will be teaching and guiding you everyday to do what's right before God. And we have a choice, listen to him or not. If we don't then God will turn us over to our own reprobate minds because we will be putting our flesh before him.

Even Jesus himself said "the father never leaves me because I always do what pleases him" so if we're living by our own will and not living by the will of God, then God will leave us to our own desires, and he will let us have plenty of it too, but we will be being dragged further and further into hell, away from God, away from his light and back into darkness again.

Only Satan teaches that is ok to sin and that we'll be ok if we do, he's always been a deceiver and a liar, he said the same to Eve, you shall not surely die. Yes you will, if we carry on wilfully sinning and disobeying God, and not living by his will but putting our own lives first, then he will leave us to it. And we will be destroyed by the desires of our flesh and Satan, and eventually we will be spiritually dead, twice dead in danger of being plucked up by the roots.

Tried by fire means to go through the fiery trials that are set before us. It's being tempted by Satan to see if we can endure and deny him. And once we overcome, we become stronger. The more we deny him, the stronger we become in God and the stronger we become in God, the harder it will be for Satan to touch us. Because God will have us and he will protect us, and the only way we can fall is by our own selfish lustful desires and if we give in to them.

The grossly carnal, sinning YET FORGIVEN, JUSTIFIED and SAVED Corinthians disprove your thesis. You're just another Meshak/GT, a self-righteous fool who presumes to teach others.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Christian churches seem to believe that they don't have to do anything and just saying with the mouth "I believe" will save them.

The heart had not been touched (Ro 2:29). There was no change (2 Co 5:17).
elvis.gif

The bride is purifying herself (1 Jn 3:3). She's putting on pretty earrings and getting all dolled up as brides do.
mesongles.gif
Why? Because she loves her bridegroom (Matt. 25:1–13).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The grossly carnal, sinning YET FORGIVEN, JUSTIFIED and SAVED Corinthians disprove your thesis. You're just another Meshak/GT, a self-righteous fool who presumes to teach others.

1Co 6:8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

marhig

Grossly carnal, sinning, yet forgiven, justified and saved.... What?

Those who are born of God and being saved, will be overcoming sin and they won't be grossly carnal, their hearts will be being cleansed by the holy spirit daily through Christ and they will be decreasing and Christ will be increasing and if Christ is increasing we will be dying to self and turning from sin.

You believe Paul and Paul didn't teach like you believe

Romans 6

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with.him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?