The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

God's Truth

Paul never taught that works or obedience justifies. Jesus and Jesus alone is the justifier, Romans 3:26.

You are as blind as a bat. Blinded by your works.

I gave you scriptures where Paul says we come to Jesus to OBEY and it makes us his slave.

Romans 6:16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Robert Pate

Banned
I gave you scriptures where Paul says we come to Jesus to OBEY and it makes us his slave.

Romans 6:16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

You are a slave to the law and religion.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul says you are either a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness.

I am a slave to righteousness. You are not.

The only righteousness that the New Testament acknowledges is the righteousness of faith. Mainly faith in Jesus and his Gospel, Romans 4:5.

The righteousness that you possess is by the works of the law and brings the wrath of God, Romans 4:15.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The only righteousness that the New Testament acknowledges is the righteousness of faith. Mainly faith in Jesus and his Gospel, Romans 4:5.

The righteousness that you possess is by the works of the law and brings the wrath of God, Romans 4:15.

The problem of those "faith only" Christians have lazy mentality, it seems. They pick just one verse and dont accept any responsibility as Jesus' servant.

You guys are not servers of Christ, and you think Jesus did all the work for you.

Jesus gave many responsibilities to His followers.

Your lazy mentality making you a terrible witnesses or representatives to the world.

It is a grave sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
The problem of those "faith only" Christians have lazy mentality, it seems. They pick just one verse and dont accept any responsibility as Jesus' servant.

You guys are not servers of Christ, and you think Jesus did all the work for you.

Your lazy mentality making you a terrible witnesses or representatives to the world.

It is a grave sin.

Salvation is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone.

The words believe and faith appear in the Bible hundreds of times.

Jesus did it all and he did it perfectly. I will rest in his work and not my own, Romans 4:5.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It is a grave sin.

God's Truth

Salvation is by faith alone, because it is by Christ alone.

The words believe and faith appear in the Bible hundreds of times.

Jesus did it all and he did it perfectly. I will rest in his work and not my own, Romans 4:5.

Peter and James are apostles to the Lamb that say faith alone is not truth.

God's Truth

So much ignorance. Nowhere anywhere does Paul say not to obey Jesus' teachings.

Good grief get yourself unensnared.

God's Truth

When you say that you obey Jesus you become a hypocrite.

Simply because Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

Jesus says to repent of sins. Are you that ignorant to not know it is obeying to repent for doing wrong.

You are an enemy of everything good.

People such as yourself ensnared by the devil trying to stop people from obeying Jesus and repenting and trying to do better.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus says to repent of sins. Are you that ignorant to not know it is obeying to repent for doing wrong.

You are an enemy of everything good.

People such as yourself ensnared by the devil trying to stop people from obeying Jesus and repenting and trying to do better.

What sins?

God sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

In the Gospel I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30 and now sit in heaven places in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:6.