IS THE END NEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exminister

The political landscape is horrific today. The left-wing Democrats are obsessed with taking down Trump, even if it takes our country down at the same time. During my life I've seen a number of Presidents come and go, however, I've never seen such a tumult of destructive behavior, angst, and violent verbal and physical activity surrounding an election. As I've said before, there appears to be a "Psychological Civil War" taking place in our Nation. The Democrats cannot understand or accept that their candidate lost. The life long Politicians in Washington reject Trump because he's an "Outsider" and a man of the people. The Democrats and a few Republicans only seek to destroy and stand in the way of anything Trump wants to accomplish.

They act as if, Trump is the "infection" and they are the "antibodies."

Replace Trump with Obama and swap Democrats and Republicans and largely you got the prior 8 years. Nothing new under the sun. The only difference is some Republicans also want to get rid of Trump. Obama didn't have that party problem.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Replace Trump with Obama and swap Democrats and Republicans and largely you got the prior 8 years. Nothing new under the sun. The only difference is some Republicans also want to get rid of Trump. Obama didn't have that party problem.

Thank God Trump is our President at this time in history.

exminister

Thank God Trump is our President at this time in history.

If God put Trump in position would he not put all the other politicians in position? Does he only care about the man at the top? That seems an ineffectual way to go about the business of organizing the world.

Your view would also make Obama's God's man for those 8 years.

exminister

The leader of China smiles a lot but, doesn't do anything about stopping NK from continuing their Nuclear proliferation. China has WARNED President Trump that if the U.S. does a "preemptive strike" on NK they will stop us. China wants the U.S. to wait and get struck first, then, they will ALLOW us to defend ourselves. That's a bold expectation coming from China.

Well, it makes sense from a country's point of view. They don't want war at their border and nuclear fallout. They side with the country who gets directly attacked. If we make the first strike then China could well nuke us and we don't have to even give a thought about NK after that.

exminister

China's "Lapdog" is NK. China could stop all of this by telling NK too, "SIT." Both China and Russia are not friendly towards the U.S.A. If not for America's presence, the Communists would invade and take control of the world.

Yeah, they have henchmen to do their dirty work. But one henchman isn't cooperating at the moment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Left-wing Democrats" have lost the ability to tell the difference between good and evil. They're delusional and actually believe that anybody who voted for Trump is a Fascist.(Nazi) Yvette Falarca, a member of the Left-wing militant group called, B.A.M.N. (By all means necessary) believes that she and others ought to have the right to ATTACK Conservatives (she calls them Nazis) and cause them physical harm. She will soon be on trial for inciting a riot in 2016. She was caught on a video phone attacking a man with her fists and then, her cohorts knocked him down to the ground and continued to kick him violently while the Police watched. Finally, the Police intervened and stopped the beating.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If God put Trump in position would he not put all the other politicians in position? Does he only care about the man at the top? That seems an ineffectual way to go about the business of organizing the world.

Your view would also make Obama's God's man for those 8 years.

Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

exminister

Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

So yes to Obama.

Yes to those who oppose Trump as well because we have 3 branches of government with checks and balances. God raised up the democrats and some Republicans to keep Trump in check. A good thing.

oatmeal

So yes to Obama.

Yes to those who oppose Trump as well because we have 3 branches of government with checks and balances. God raised up the democrats and some Republicans to keep Trump in check. A good thing.

If you are suggesting that Romans 13 is about secular governments then you are in for a real shock

God did not ordain Trump to be President, although he is the answer to the prayers of some of his people, including myself.

Obama is about an evil of a person you could imagine. He chose to serve the Devil long time ago. He is as far from God as any man could be, much like Mohammed, etc. Obama served the devil named Allah not the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ.

The people that God ordained to be rulers in the church are the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers of Ephesians 4:11 and others.

Maybe you never noticed that God sent seers (old term for prophets) prophets and others throughout the OT.

Though there were kings in the OT, that was not God's primary will, God warned the people against having a king, but God answered them. When men of God ruled, ie, David, Solomon for a time, Hezekiah, Jehosaphat, etc. the people were blessed because the people chose to have God rule their lives, not a secular government.

exminister

If you are suggesting that Romans 13 is about secular governments then you are in for a real shock

God did not ordain Trump to be President, although he is the answer to the prayers of some of his people, including myself.

Obama is about an evil of a person you could imagine. He chose to serve the Devil long time ago. He is as far from God as any man could be, much like Mohammed, etc. Obama served the devil named Allah not the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ.

The people that God ordained to be rulers in the church are the apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers of Ephesians 4:11 and others.

Maybe you never noticed that God sent seers (old term for prophets) prophets and others throughout the OT.

Though there were kings in the OT, that was not God's primary will, God warned the people against having a king, but God answered them. When men of God ruled, ie, David, Solomon for a time, Hezekiah, Jehosaphat, etc. the people were blessed because the people chose to have God rule their lives, not a secular government.

Your wrong on Obama. He was a decent man and even though the Republicans who were blood thirsty to hurt him, he did things in the light of day and was above suspicion. If God honors honesty then he will find no fault with Obama. Bill Clinton and Trump brought and bring shame on the office of the Presidency. They do things in the dark and lie to the public.

That aside...
I was replying to Grosnick. He was saying Trump is God's appointee. I was noting, if for sake of argument that if true, then the other politicians (senators and congressmen) who wield power are also God's appointees.

Your argument is with Grosnick not me.

I think Trump is a narcissistic, erratic, ego-maniac, back stabber, who brings on his own problems. What is happening to Trump is his karma for his behavior. He expects to be worshipped and only wants to hear that he is god's gift to the world. Trump would love Grosnick.

God didn't appoint Trump.

God's Truth

Your wrong on Obama. He was a decent man and even though the Republicans who were blood thirsty to hurt him, he did things in the light of day and was above suspicion. If God honors honesty then he will find no fault with Obama. Bill Clinton and Trump brought and bring shame on the office of the Presidency. They do things in the dark and lie to the public.

That aside...
I was replying to Grosnick. He was saying Trump is God's appointee. I was noting, if for sake of argument that if true, then the other politicians (senators and congressmen) who wield power are also God's appointees.

Your argument is with Grosnick not me.

I think Trump is a narcissistic, erratic, ego-maniac, back stabber, who brings on his own problems. What is happening to Trump is his karma for his behavior. He expects to be worshipped and only wants to hear that he is god's gift to the world. Trump would love Grosnick.

God didn't appoint Trump.

There is no such thing as karma.

Do babies born disabled deserve what they get?

Nothing is done without God knowing about it.

Sometimes God allows bad things to happen, and sometimes God lets a bad person become a leader.

exminister

There is no such thing as karma.

Do babies born disabled deserve what they get?

Nothing is done without God knowing about it.

Sometimes God allows bad things to happen, and sometimes God lets a bad person become a leader.

I used karma in the western sense. In the what goes around comes around vein. Trump is so disrespectful except to other countries dictators He changed his mind on Kim. But will attack anyone he thinks even is hinting at a criticism. He doubles down. He calls opponents school yard names. All the disrespect will and has come back to hurt him.

Didn't he diss McCain as a bad war hero because he got caught? And then McCain gave thumbs down for the last healthcare attempt. More of this opposition is brewing. Trump doesn't know how to turn the other cheek.

God's Truth

I used karma in the western sense. In the what goes around comes around vein.

Karma is a word from another religion which worships other gods. I hate that word 'karma', and I hate what it really means by those who practice other religions.

Trump is so disrespectful except to other countries dictators.

I think Trump knows what evil there is in this world when it comes to slandering others; and, he is trying to convey that understanding to other leaders.

It is true, many people have done wrong, even the USA. Why shouldn't we try to get along with others? There is scripture in the old testament about treating enemies well and being blessed for it. Do you really think that the US hasn't made mistakes? Do you really want other leaders to keep basing their dealings with us on those bases? That is why there is ISIS and all the other groups that hate. Do you really think that Bush did not sin and do wrong? He lied about weapons of mass destruction, and Colin Powell was right there convincing the world and confirming it. The US gets rid of leaders who control there violent reprobates. Think of Osama Bin Laden, and others; hasn't the US made people who are scorned and had their loved ones maimed and killed. Why not have a president who says that the US made mistakes as other countries have but let's work for the better now?

But will attack anyone he thinks even is hinting at a criticism. He doubles down. He calls opponents school yard names. All the disrespect will and has come back to hurt him.
Those opponents are deserving of those school yard names.
Didn't he diss McCain as a bad war hero because he got caught?
Didn't McCain insult him? Doesn't McCain now go against what is right?

And then McCain gave thumbs down for the last healthcare attempt. More of this opposition is brewing. Trump doesn't know how to turn the other cheek.

I think McCain is demonstrating some of that.

Interplanner

I have reported you for disrupting this Thread. You're way off the intent and purpose of this Thread. You're being disruptive.

Need sense of humor. It's a little annoying that a discussion title like this has come up since 1900 and you all still have the same mentality like we could possibly figure out how God will do things. Like this time the end of the world will really happen; as though we needed to be consulted about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.